Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New pet SPEED bug

Discussion on New pet SPEED bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New pet SPEED bug

hello

New pet SPEED bug have how to resolve

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL 2.0 Ref Sistem
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hello everyone. I will be selling referals. 25 refs = 15e 50 refs = 20e 75 refs = 30e 100 refs = 35e and on every 50 refs u will be geting 15 refs for free. If u are interested send me a pm. P.S. I use proxsy and have done over 1700 refs 2.0 and more than 4000 1.0
Sistem server - HELP !
10/23/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i want to buy Sistem Server with : 2x intel xeon 3.06GHz Hyper-Threading , 512KB cache/CPU 4x 512MB RAM , 266MHz 3x 36GB 15k rpm SCIS 2x 730W source and i want to know ... i can install metin2 server on this ? is enough cache? But frequently of ram ? I asked left and right and I was told not to go because it's small cache and low frequency from RAM ... Wath is minim Cache & frequency need's to run ? PS : Sorry for my bad english :D
Bot for V-sro ( new job sistem)
03/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
what bot is vor Vsro files ( new job sistem) ??
we need to change this new pk sistem
04/03/2008 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
well some of u might of noticed u can't pk in cornus or elvin and worse u lose equiped items if your red named that means if u pk 3 ppl theres a chance u could lose your super/elite ext. im sure soon tq will make it so u can only duel ppl cuz to many noobs are complainng about being pked in a pk game and for u "non pkers" (peace lovers) please note noobs can now stand on your items and they wont get off why should they if u can't kill them plus to boot u can't loot logs anymore or kill the...