Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO-R Ibot question

Discussion on SRO-R Ibot question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO-R Ibot question

Hi folks,
I have a simple problem, I am playing on Extreme Silkroad-R private server.
Since it uses original SRO-R files it is impossible to have 2 clients at once.
So how can I use Ibot to send guild invitation (or accept one) using clientless?
Is there any script command for this?
Please explain if there is a way for this, otherwise mention that there isn't one

Tags
client, clientless, extreme, guild, ibot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]IBot
06/11/2013 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
hey guys! i have a question as my topic says! IBot can work on 5-x maps for aliens? and repair and all the features? run from enemy etc.?
ibot question
05/22/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
when i see people in the game they have a large group of people that always seems to attack the same monster, i was wondering how can i do that with ibot. when i try to open more then one bot it doesn't seem to attack together but they each go there own way. how can i make them all attack together. thx for the help XD.
Ibot question
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
How do i get the bot to not store my shield? I have my dark staff set as primary weapon and my harp set as secondary, but i don't know what to set my shield as. Every time i come back to the computer my shield is in the storage. Thanks in advance for any help.
Question about iBot
09/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
After i read the post about iBot i download it, and i scan it with (Norton) then it show me it has Trojan. iBot .80 norton internet scurity. can someone explain to me plz
Ibot question
02/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hey , can ibot relog if i got dc ? If yes , can someone say how ?