Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy question for server creators

Discussion on Easy question for server creators within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy question for server creators

I'm just new to the *creating a private server* world. and i have internet problems that stops me from download the client they're asking for before starting their guides.
Will it be okay if i went thro with their guide while using a random client like v1.255? and why not of this way wont work.
thanks so much <3
Old 07/23/2013, 10:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Server side's client version should match with the client version ._. .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Little Help Please , easy Question
06/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'd Like to Add The Effect Of hunting point / Tag Point On The Player The Unique Attacks Just Like That Picture ( The Effect Inside The Circle ) http://www9.0zz0.com/2013/06/04/16/460441077.jpg Hope You Help me adding That .. Thanks <3
Professional server creators..Look here
04/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
All 80 caps are very bad now.. DymerOnline --> Kid and player GMs XomNhala --> Silk items cant tradeble ElysionOnline --> Suns at npc with %100 stats and not just ch Backto80s --> Old and they dont have download links without rapid lol ..... all has problems.. All players need a good old school server atm..
Suggestion to pvp server creators
01/18/2012 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
If you wanna make a real pvp server not like most of servers you lvl up search for pvp and you see you cant kill them and leave.... or need to pve for good items. Well you should make server more like Notaion its really nice pvp server but problem is COMMUNITY they are bunch of selfish tards calling everyone shit and bans without reason when they get mad. and they escuse you cheated... ^^ got best anti hack protection. YEA RIGHT Well mainly the server should have a zone, not open world...
Novos Easy WoW server question.
11/30/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey all, I am entirely new to the hosting private server scene and have a few questions about it. Because i am such a noob in hosting servers and never done it before I used Novos easy wow server 0.4.1. It is really noob-friendly and so far I am loving it :D The only problem is; I want to make custom items with wow-V for example, but I have absoluty no idea how to add a custom weapon,armor, trinket whatsoever to the database. I have searched on the internet for a simple tutorial on how...
An easy question
02/26/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well I have a lvl 115 tao robe -3 pct damage Now then If I make some char with blessed reborn without any items, but the robe, it will make it -5pct damage THE QUESTION If i make another char blessed reborn with ONLY the armor.. Will it make it -7 dmg???