Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill item/item confused

Discussion on Skill item/item confused within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill item/item confused

hii
---i have problem with items that i can buy with silk . when i buy any item (ex:global chat)it's said in game 20silk but when i buy it takes the silk price from silk point (3rd row) and when i try to buy item with silk point it takes the price from bouns not silk point
i checked refprice table both side client server . ithink problem with some SP but i dont know which one
-- second problem with normal item when i try to buy wing dress avatar male i get female one

any help ?
Old 07/11/2013, 22:33   #2

Received Thanks: 6,289
If you have gift Silk it always take first the gift silk before the normal silk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2013, 22:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
If you have gift Silk it always take first the gift silk before the normal silk.
ty Synx7 for fast response . but what about the 2nd problem ?
Old 07/11/2013, 23:38   #4

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer20006 View Post
ty Synx7 for fast response . but what about the 2nd problem ?
Probably the data on the db and the client is not sync, this means, not the same, and you are purchasing the wrong item.
Or the gender of the avatar on the client and the server is different, but you only see the real gender when you buy it.
Make sure the data on refshopgoods/refscrapofpackageitem/refpricepolicyofitem/refpackageitem and itemdata_xxxxx.txt file match on the client and server.
Thanks
1 User