Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Xlarge mp pot causes Client crash

Discussion on Using Xlarge mp pot causes Client crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Using Xlarge mp pot causes Client crash

Hey epvpers,

When people buy Xlarge mana pot 820 and either use it or log out without using, their chars are bugged and they cant login. Where should I look? I currently delete the _inventory information, well updating it to 0 for such chars to let them reconnect.. any ideas? thank you

Note: If I buy them and sell them there is no problem. If I use them then client crashes and I can no longer login until update my inventory to 0 for all cells.

Thx in advance,
Tychus

It eventually only happens for the mp pots which are bought from hotan potion shop. Same item doesnt cause any trouble if it is bought from DW shop.

Ok I fixed this.
A discrepancy between Refshopgoods table and Media refshopgoods.txt for the mentioned item caused this for PACKAGE_ITEM string.