Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request help from the masters

Discussion on request help from the masters within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up request help from the masters

hi all ,
i am playing private server silkroad based on VSRO files and i was using mbot & kdbot without problems .

Recently , new client is available and the game files changed from PK.2 to another extension and the client is packed .

mbot dont suuport packed clients . and KDbot can not run because the edxloader can not read the media . i was searching the forum for some help and i found some topic that said the bluefishkey is changed so the bot cannot rad the media

my question here is :

If i have the bluefish how i can make the edxloader read the media so i can bot again

or how i can make loader or this kind of files
i was reading some topic about making simple loader but it dont work at me

thanks for the helping if u can

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Digimon Masters Online Hack
09/06/2011 - Foreign Games - 9 Replies
Hello. I`d really appriciate if someone could help me with hacking into Digimon Masters Online (Money,EXP,HP,Energy hack, anyone of those could be useful) I`m not a skilled hacker and I`ve tried to change values, however they keep changing back :\ So, It can be lovely if someone expirenced will create hacks for Digimon Masters Online! ;D Thanks alot and I hope you will help me, Sar .
Request for edit pk2 masters
04/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
please masters of editing pk2 we need a cool media pk for sjsro have the new ip and thx and i hope someone learn me how to edit pk2 :D and sry for my bad english
For all the ASM masters out there!
12/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok so I want to learn how to reverse engine game clients such as the conquerclient, eudemonsclient and others. I have some questions Also I have never ever even tried to disassemble anything before so yea basicly I'm totaly new but I am a fast learner and I won't give up till I learn how to :) 1. What programs do I use to disassemble these clients? Do I have to use different programs and methods? And if so then could you explain why that is (what's the difference). 2. When you have...
Astral masters
02/01/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Has anyone a crack for 1.4 version? or any cheats/ hacks?