Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help request] BR Files , cert crash

Discussion on [Help request] BR Files , cert crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,311
Arrow [Help request] BR Files , cert crash

Hey there , im still newb so i got this problem , its prolly little in your eyes , but i cannot find the fix myself , some guy's that i asked said this cert is bugged and there was a normal one released , too bad i couldnt find it , or download links were just down...
So my problem is :
I just finished installing / setting up the server , re-wrote all ini's etc , just as it all should be , but once i start CustomCertificationServer.bat ( its named CertificationServer in BR files , atleast in my folder o_o ) it crashes , what i meant is that after opening it up, the file closes immediately , i tried "Troubleshoot compatibility " and launching the files as old win version ( Win. xp ( sp2 ) , however it still kept crashing
Any help will be appreciated , and sorry if questions like that would annoy some of you.
Old 09/14/2012, 15:35   #2

elite*gold: 0

you should post here.
I hope you will get your answer soon
Old 09/14/2012, 15:39   #3

elite*gold: 38
Use drew's cert and all be fine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
90 CAP BlackRogue Server Files[DB+CERT+EXES]
04/06/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
hello everyone; Hotfile.com: 1-CLICK Dateihoster: xFeaRx.rar xFeaRx.rar ex media is evxsro crinal's : Media.rar you need to extract data.pk2 to exe folders.
[Release] Pre-Configured 100 Cap BR files with Cert & everything ready to run!
02/01/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 114 Replies
Here you go: Download here HOW TO: 1. You will need a client - prefer EliteSRO from sro.vn or Plasma Client (better for this configuration but miss some important stuff like shops as default). 2. Certification configuration: - Open Certification folder and go to ini folder. - Open srShard.ini and srGlobalService.ini with any text editor - Edit the following: SERVER_IP_OR_ADDRESS = This must be your database server ip adress or name .\SQLEXPRESS (may vary if you're more...
90 CAP BlackRogue Server Files[DB+CERT+EXES]
02/27/2012 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
hello everyone; Hotfile.com: 1-CLICK Dateihoster: xFeaRx.rar xFeaRx.rar ex media is evxsro crinal's : Media.rar you need to extract data.pk2 to exe folders.
Vsro files cert error
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have this error Look: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting help me btw. my "ini" is good and database too... Thanks
Vsro files cert error
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I have this error Look: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting help me btw. my "ini" ip is good and database too... Thanks