Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Write Down Your Ideas For Private Server

Discussion on Write Down Your Ideas For Private Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Write Down Your Ideas For Private Server

Me And My Friends Creating Server
What is your Ideas To Make The Server Perfect ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
we need good ideas about our private server
04/09/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 20 Replies
Firstly,hello everyone.I and my three friends gonna open a new silkroad server.We want old days about cap.But we can not decided yet.So,i want to see you guys ideas here.Please write your ideas about cap or what you want on server.thank you.
Ideas for the perfect private server
11/24/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 7 Replies
Exp:50-150x Sp:400-500 Gold:100-200 Alchemy rate: +0 to +3 (normal) +3 to +5 (40% succ) +5 to +7 (70% succ) +7 to +9 or more (80% succ) FW: everyday (or 1-3-5-7) Battle arena CTF: 1 kill=1coin Sos,som,sun items at npc (price: coins) Cheap silk (like 1000 for 10$) Ban every turkish ip for enjoyable/playable gameplay (I'm not racist, i just hate them)
Collection of Private Server Ideas
04/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey i'm Bradley, but i'm better known as Beta. A discussion in another thread has got me thinking about compiling a list of ideas that can be used by this community to make their private server Less TQ and more Unique. Add you ideas here and i will sort them into categories when there are a few posts; Ideas can be realistic, they can be impossible, they can be borrowed from other games or ideas. Ill Start with a borrows idea from WoW; Honor for killing people that are of a similar...