Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New pets problem .... !

Discussion on New pets problem .... ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New pets problem .... !

Hello ,
i was working on my DB , and i found that i never tried to add the new fellow pets

i decided they are going to be normal like wolf , fox , bear
not to ride and OR attack and ride at same time (Behmoth module) , etc.

i didn't found any guides , so i made it my own .....
well i copied FOX lines (140 line) and added them with new IDs , new code name, and BSR(s)

every thing went normal but when i summoned the pet it doesn't attack , and it attack only in 1 case when i attack a mob with character and pres the attack button
but if i pressed the attack button without the character attack , the pet go to the mob, and come back again :/

i don't know , but i think if the Fox skills IDS if it is same in the new pet , i think it is going to work .

well , maybe there is something i don't understand , can some one explain or give some hints ? xD
Old 08/12/2012, 12:46   #2

fellow pets sux
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 12:50   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Don't change the OrgObj or whatever is called column.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2012, 16:02   #4

What server Cap :P ?
Old 08/12/2012, 19:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss10 View Post
What server Cap :P ?
what a strange question !!
100 , why ?