Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any solve for this ?! >.<

Discussion on any solve for this ?! >.< within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any solve for this ?! >.<

i already have my own server , and its online atm , but after 10 sec i got dc automatically so and solve for it ?!
Old 06/23/2012, 17:58   #2

Check your iis settings
Old 06/23/2012, 22:38   #3

check wwwroot and be sure you use agentserver_noxtrap
Old 06/23/2012, 22:48   #4

if you are using vsro files then you should install Billing server.
Old 06/23/2012, 22:48   #5

Billing/IIS like said before.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Solve] Themida [Solve]
03/28/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Heya o,o , We found the 'Solve' of the Themida Error. Screen:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2975/sen zatitolo1oz2.jpg
Please help to solve this....
02/20/2012 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
when i try to kompact the files to .kom file... this problem come out... Problem: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/7bld9 please help me solve this.... sorry for bad english
Will someone be able to solve that?
10/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Information about SQL: Server Name: FRANCOISMESSELY\STARSROSQL ID: sa Password: 123 ImageShack Album - 16 images (Picture of Everything(GlobalManager,MachineManager,AgentServe r,DownloadServer,FarmServer,ShardManager,GameServe r,GateWayServer,IIS,FTP, ETC) This is my server config:
Anyone know how to solve IVC?
04/17/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi, Does any of you guys here uses IVC and also know the solution on how to prevent the IVC popping up (cabal eu)? I tried using return stone every 20 min and put on auto answer IVC just incase but I still keep getting d/ced every 45 minutes ufff Yours, Aby
Cant Seem To Solve This...
03/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
OK i cannot seem to get this working here :mad:. I have followed all the steps correctly and set up my ODBC and i do have enough RAM (5k+), i have checked for spelling errors for the account name and set my ip correctly. I just dont know what the problem is... any one kind enough to give me a STEP-BY-STEP on how to make an account on SQL so it can connect properly... and correctly set up the ODBC (maybe i did something wrong in there)... much thanks appreciated... check picture (link) IGNORE...