Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] I have this error while adding item on br files

Discussion on [Help] I have this error while adding item on br files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,002
[Help] I have this error while adding item on br files

Title says it all.Im getting this error on BR files after adding items.I've set durabitly 86 to all item i've added.Whats the problem ?

Also i have another problem in here:

I wouldnt open these 2 threads to here if it wasnt so emergency.Please dont move this thread to there disko.
Old 05/24/2012, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 38
"""I've set durabitly 86 to all item i've added."""" You have to set the durabillity that is shown ingame just create a armor shoulder moon 9d and import it in the db

To remove skills you have to dellete lines in skilldata(Pk2 is enough, if nobody is reaching for example 80 and you dellete 80+skills, otherwhise remove them from db aswell)

You can disable eu chars in _RefCharGen. (SHARD DB)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2012, 16:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,002
You just saved my life thank you very much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item icon gone when adding new item (ItemMinIcon Problem)
04/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
When i adding new casual for my new quest,and try to login to my Test server for checking it all item icon are gone.I really confident this problem was cause by ItemMinIcon.ani,why im saying that? cause when i move the item from ItemMinIcon.ani the problem solve...but the casual dont have icon...i bet some of ElitePvpers member know especially TheFlames ;) (Im Using Client Flames LOL) Screenshot: Item that i add (Casual) :
Error after adding aloken server files
10/05/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
First of all i wanna say sorry for if this has been posted/fixed somewhere, i searched for a bit but didnt find. i attached pic of the error. i looked in my itemsocket.csv is no null. and i srsly cannot find a itable.(anything) in the entire share folder anywhere. if some1 could point me in right direction of where/how to find itable.h or if ya wanna just say/explain how to fix that'd be great. yes yes im a fairly fail dev, ik xD
[HELP] adding an item
06/19/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hey all, can somone give me a guide or video for doing hex editing to add a item i have tryed the itemtype editor that was posted but that messed up it so i need to manuly edit it :) thanks all hio77
Adding in a New Item
05/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
I have tried to add in a new item which is a Mandarin outfit with a different texture. I made a new id for it and have added it into the itemtype database and itemtype.dat I have added in the dds and c3 files into the appropriate folders. c3: c3/mesh dds: