Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WingSRO

Discussion on WingSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WingSRO

Ive been looking for the server IP (WingSRO) I read the forums and they said its ok to bot from time to time etc..
So if u guys send me a msg or post here the server IP it will be helpfull.
Old 02/26/2012, 10:08   #2

jeah i could need the ip too a msg would be nice...

and if someone has a fast download link for the new client it would be helpful too^^
Old 02/27/2012, 00:29   #3

Get a mbot its much better than kdbot and the crack has been released in the private sro bots hacks section^^

Tags
wingsro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me set up KD-Bot for WingSRO
02/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Like the Title says. I need help setting Up KD-Bot for WingSRO or any other bot that will work for that server for that matter. Ive tried several but for some reason they dont want to work for me. Maybe the guide on there forums was wrong or i did something wrong. So im hoping that someone from WingSRO will see this and be able to help me set one up. Thanks in advance.
I search WingSRO Bot ;)
02/12/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I searh a bot who work on Wingsro ;) when anyone have say it here with tut thank you ;)
Wingsro Bot?
12/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Since KD BOT isnt working anymore for Wingsro is there any Bot which works for Wingsro? Regards Paddy10
WingSRO IS NOB SERVER AND GM IS Scammer
11/19/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
HI ALL SERVER WingSRO IS NOB SERVER IS GM IS Scammer MAY ACC IS FULL SUN D12 AND ALL MAY ACCESSORY FULL SUN +5 FB 5$ AND 16M SP GM DELETE ALL ACCOUNT MAY ACC IS NEAM I_CRYSIS_I LV110 http://im15.gulfup.com/2011-11-13/1321190203811.j pg ALL NOT PALY IS SERVER IS SERVER NOB GLOD AND GM IS Scammer :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: