Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i Find Private Server's IP ??

Discussion on How can i Find Private Server's IP ?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation How can i Find Private Server's IP ??

I need to know the IP of one of the private server, but i don not know how i can find it, help please.

I need the IP of this server :

HELP Please
Old 02/07/2012, 19:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
edx loader
or you need a pk2 extractor and extract devision.txt of the media.pk2
and more more more more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can i Find Private Server's IP ??
02/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I need to know the IP of one of the private server, but i don not know how i can find it, help please. I need the IP of this server : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adve rtising/1691682-oldest-oldschool-60-cap-join-today .html thank u!
Any New private server's?
08/09/2011 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
Hi, Well im looking for a new private server that has rates around 30-40x that has the new 2011 files (new juno, new skills) I am willing to donate if the server stays up and if good. I will be making youtube video's of the server with my friends (3 of them) and can get the server popular. :3 In german Hallo, Also im der Suche nach einem neuen privaten Server, dass die Preise rund 30-40x, dass die neuen 2011-Dateien (neue juno, neue Fähigkeiten) Ich...
Dekaron Private Server's
02/14/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Still getting around here. I dont know if this is the place to post this but im going to put it here if it moved np. Hello i was wondering if anyone had a beta and needed a tester because im willing to even pay to get ur server onto any advertising server i can donate about 100-200$ a month and sometimes 3x of that if i get a good pay check. I am currently playing nemesis and zandekaron i really hate them because zandekaron doesnt have +12 and nemesis because its 100% for forifing and...
[ADV] All Active Private Server's
06/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
*Updated Daily* Name: SkyNightCo Version: 5017 Rates: 50x, 80x Special's: Quiz Show, Dis City, Labs, CTF Website: http://skynightco.com Server Name:TempleCo Server Version:5017
Private Server List, All Private Server's!
11/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 38 Replies
Closed