Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

There is no way to stop Billing V-sro sql Inejection

Discussion on There is no way to stop Billing V-sro sql Inejection within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
There is no way to stop Billing V-sro sql Inejection

Hello..
I Have Tired To trying fix the billing sql injection..
and i need some help to fix secuirty of the billing script connaction...
sorry for my bad English and i hope to got fixing...
thank you.. have nice day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How i can setup a billing server? (IIS)
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, i dont know how i get work? what i need for this??
Maybe a billing server error?
09/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
About 2 mins after game login and wandering about it disconnects me and then on SR_Gameserver i get It takes time more than 0.5 Sec Failed to getting silk data Silk data loading failed AQ Failed! Log out!! Anyone had this or have a billing server fix to give?
billing per SMS
07/15/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, ich hab Cabal mal vor monaten gespielt... ich hatte einen premium account... eines tages wollt ich mir für 5€ cash per sms holen...musste allerdings keine 5€ sondern nur ca 30ct.(eine normale sms) bezahlen konnte mir so z.B Cash im wert von 30€ holen(nur 3 sms bezahlt) nun wollte ich gerne einmal wissen ob das denn immer noch so ist oder ist es nur ein bug gewesen?! mfg
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...