Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Removing European Idol

Discussion on Removing European Idol within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removing European Idol

Idk if any private servers out there successfully removed the statue / idol from character creation to disable European characters from being made.

But I do know it is stored in the sro_client.

It cannot be removed from a simple hex edit of course.

And I've done a search and there is nothing in the text files that includes this.

It is called interface_idol_european.bsr / .ddj / .bms ... There are a few files related to it.

I do not know assembly or reverse engineering myself so I was wondering if anyone could take a look into this and possibly remove it.

Regions were already disabled to prevent logging in of european characters, but there will be many people who create euro chars just because the statue / idol is still in place.

Bump ...