Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i add missing table to item mall

Discussion on how can i add missing table to item mall within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
how can i add missing table to item mall

this is my problem with item mall there is no avatar table any idea how add it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item mall dc
09/22/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Moin, also zurzeit läuft alles super auser die item mall. Immer wenn ich einen gegenstand kaufen will, bekomme ich ein dc. Ich habe auch schon das hier versucht: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-de velopment/1030923-mini-guide-fixing-item-mall-cras h-5-minutes.html und das: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya/444339-rel ease-fixing-shopmall.html
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk
12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello , I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items. Only cost to 1 or more is working ... Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? ) Cordialy,
[Help] Item Mall
01/26/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Heya i extracted and decrypted my Cash.Sdata, then i converted it to csv ( with shay_data_edit_0-1c ) now i hav this files: ProductList.import So in DBs i have PS_GameDefs/dbo.ProductList How can i put my ProductList.import into it?
[Help]i cant buy an item from mall
06/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
ive added a pally weapon to my server and i cant seem to get it to sell in shopping mall, it has the emoney field filled out in each the cq_itemtype and itemtype.dat the only thing i see thats wrong with it is the yellow description letters arnt showing up.
Web item mall
01/28/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hmm.. anyone have this page in php? if you have pls let me know if u want to share.. i have asp but want php.. pm thx alot =)