Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sro_client crash after add new items to Shop.

Discussion on sro_client crash after add new items to Shop. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sro_client crash after add new items to Shop.

Hey i add Seal of Nova weapon to Hotan Blackshmit in server side and in media.pk2.
I start Server and all loaded successfull but when i start sro_client exe it crash instantly before I even see login window.
Ofc i just copy All lines to media.pk2 from Sro_Vt_shard.
I must do something more in client side than just modify _refpackageitem _refpricepolicyofitem _refscrapofpackageitem and _refshoopgoods ?
If i must more just tell me what?

And i have also another question: when i create some items by GM Console and i pick if from the ground and try to use then my Client crash (don't give any error in Gameserver) but not with all item just with some rare like Enchant scroll +2 or Yellow Devil Spirit. I must do something with these items in _RefObjCommon to active it? or i must active it in Data.pk2 or media.pk2?I think it's some to do with .pk2 files but dunno what. help me with that please.