Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SWSRO How to add uniques time?

Discussion on SWSRO How to add uniques time? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SWSRO How to add uniques time?

Hi first of all

Well, how can i add uniques (Not GM Commands) i mean as automatically spawn ? and also when opening server, i noticed that when i open the server the uniques are not spawned.. so im not sure if they would appear with X Hours time.. any help ?

#Edit

And if its in the schedule.cfg please explain please

- Thx in advance.
Old 11/24/2011, 20:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey my friend
i make swsro files but i cant teleport
teleports now working ?
pls help me
my messenger =
please help me =((

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO]Job Temple uniques spawn time?
11/14/2018 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I have the Apis quest and I know he spawns after Isis and Anubis spawns...but I don't know when they spawn. I have the quest for over a week and i haven't seen them spawning...I think they spawn in the morning or during the night. So...anyone know their spawn time? also post your timezone because it might be different Thanks
What is SPAWN TIME of uniques in Job Temple on RSRO
08/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi there. can anyone tell me what is spawn time of uniques in Rsro job temple, and to explain or give a link to site about uniques in job temple, and which ones are for thieves which for hunter/trader and how to enter and all stuff about it, would be of BIG help, cuz i know very little thing about job cave uniques. THNX in ADVANCE
Uniques in SWSRO....
02/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys... so my question is : where does all the lvl 105+ uniques appear? like Beak Yung The White Viper,Anubis and more.. Thanks for helpers!
MY TIME FOR ARCHLORD ENDING HERE ....WTS UNIQUES AND OTHER STUFF
06/21/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD OUT
WTS AION + Warhammer Time Cards for Archlord Uniques! [Eve/Cryip] Server!
02/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Ive recently decided to quit Aion and War Hammer. Im now into this new game archlord. Ive already sold my characters, but i still have alot of time cards left. Id like to trade them for Fine Uniques on Cyripus/Evengarde server. Below is what i have available. -AION- (x5) 30 Day Time Card AION - Available (x1) AION CD-Key + 60 Days Time Card - Available (x3) 60 Day Time Card AION - Available -WHO-