Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodySRo screwed this tiem big!

Discussion on BloodySRo screwed this tiem big! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BloodySRo screwed this tiem big!

We started the server for testing purpose hours ago. It looks like that everything is working properly. As you know from the last news, we had a data loss with our account database. All your characters are save. Still 3% of the Account-database was corrupted and not recoverable. So you could lost some Silks or even lost your full account. But we can still recover your account and characters manualy.

For that we need information. We created 2 forms for you, which you should fill out to increase the speed of the process. If you lost Silks than please fill out this formular:

Lost Silk Form

If you had lost your Account (If you getting wrong password, even after changing it in the account managment system, than you lost your account), than please create a new one first:

Silkroad Rose Account Creation

After that fill out following form:

Lost Account Form

We are very sorry for the downtime and the problems you got. We hope that you will still support and follow us.

The ****** Network ~ We Are Here to Stay!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Now what the moron dosn't seem to know is that Silkroad Rose Account Creation Dosen't WORK and so nobody can get his fcking char back...

Seems like they try to hard to make something good but at the same time they try to fail ... lol from 2700 players online on rose now they are aprox 1700 nice job! ..

sry for posting here but idk somewhere else cuz if i post on their forum they just ignore like always they dont care about the little ones... ( 3% of ppl who lost their acc ) ( and the others wich are bugged..) but sometimes the little ones make the differece!!

Old 10/19/2011, 23:09   #2

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
uMadBro?
Old 10/19/2011, 23:25   #3

yes im mad cuz i wasted alot of my time to get 110 Full farmed max at war/cleric every skill and with 500k sp left and with nova set +6 and weapon
so yes BroMeMad Oqe? =)) ^^
Old 10/19/2011, 23:26   #4

I lolled.

They could easily avoid this by creating backups. Well now you see how professional the private servers are
Old 10/19/2011, 23:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by citycrims View Post
We started the server for testing purpose hours ago. It looks like that everything is working properly. As you know from the last news, we had a data loss with our account database. All your characters are save. Still 3% of the Account-database was corrupted and not recoverable. So you could lost some Silks or even lost your full account. But we can still recover your account and characters manualy.

For that we need information. We created 2 forms for you, which you should fill out to increase the speed of the process. If you lost Silks than please fill out this formular:

Lost Silk Form

If you had lost your Account (If you getting wrong password, even after changing it in the account managment system, than you lost your account), than please create a new one first:

Silkroad Rose Account Creation

After that fill out following form:

Lost Account Form

We are very sorry for the downtime and the problems you got. We hope that you will still support and follow us.

The Bloody Network ~ We Are Here to Stay!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Now what the moron dosn't seem to know is that Silkroad Rose Account Creation Dosen't WORK and so nobody can get his fcking char back...

Seems like they try to hard to make something good but at the same time they try to fail ... lol from 2700 players online on rose now they are aprox 1700 nice job! ..

sry for posting here but idk somewhere else cuz if i post on their forum they just ignore like always they dont care about the little ones... ( 3% of ppl who lost their acc ) ( and the others wich are bugged..) but sometimes the little ones make the differece!!

Closed Thread