Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Problem

Discussion on ZSZC Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Problem

hab folgendes problem mit ZSZC

Kann mir da einer helfen habe Windows 7 64 bit falls das jemand wissen möchte!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB-BOT ZSZC Problem
11/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Well I Have a problem That when i put in SrProxy the ip pf ZSZC water and i star the bot etc. when i get into the silkroad i get into the ZSZC fire Server :confused::mad: help me What is the problem sorry of my Bad english x.x
ZSZC Problem
08/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Eyerytime when i log in and push start silkroad crash when i see the city. Can anybody help me ?
ZSZC Problem
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
I downloaded the 2 parts and extracted it perfectly. I than downloaded the v 1.676 patch and patched it but when i launch it, nothing happens.. no start up button shows nor notice info.. any help? PS : It doesnt show the servers to choose.. Link to Image what it shows: http://yfrog.com/jdasasasasasasuj
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC Problem
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello today i patched the client, But when i try to enter ingame the silkroad window is appearing but the application closes down before i even entered the log in mode. I downloaded it again too see if it works but i still have the same problem. Anyone else experienced this? I was logged on ingame for 2 days ago and then everything worked fine. i have this problem after the latest patch please help me! Thanks in advance.