Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite Sro Problem

Discussion on Elite Sro Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite Sro Problem

Hi i have an Problem i have download the new Elitesro client 1.037 when i click on the division 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 i become an problem i click on Start than the Gameguard goes on and it close so i cannot login into the game what i must do ? ? Please help me
im German so if any guys want to write the answer in german its no problem

i have windows xp

can no one help me ??
Old 07/26/2011, 09:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Add me on MSN :
I can help you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Elite SRO] Problem
07/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://www.picupload.us/images/asjvj.jpg
Elite Last Chaos problem
06/18/2011 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
Hallo Ich habe ein problem... Ich bekomme Elite Last Chaos nicht geöffnet. Der Launcher öffnet sich aber wenn ich auf "START" drauf drücke, dann öffnet sich das Fenster nicht aber in Task Manager steht drin das Elite Last Chaos auf ist. Hoffentlich könnt ihr mir helfen
Problem With Elite
05/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
When I Press Start After lunching This Error Appear http://im3.gulfup.com/2011-05-27/1306493964981.pn g Any Help??
Elite CoEmu problem
05/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
everytime i try to login to the server i get disconnected to the server please try to login later what in the client would be causing this i've downloaded the 5165client and the loader for it and i tryed using localip and my external ip and both give me the same error.