Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliteSRO_3 IP adress

Discussion on EliteSRO_3 IP adress within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EliteSRO_3 IP adress

can anyone tell me?
Old 06/24/2011, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
EliteSRO1=DIV1:login.sro.vn;
EliteSRO2=DIV1:login2.sro.vn;
EliteSRO3=DIV1:login3.sro.vn;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adress for KTS
04/10/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
I know there are many threads but nothing of them fixes my problem :D At the end of the registration of Rappelz KTS (at adress) there is one more field as on the picture of the registration Guide... and i dont know what i must give in there... ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting The last one with ??????????? i dont know what that is... maybe someone can tell me or send send a post with a .txt doc with the adress?
Hp adress in CE D:
03/19/2011 - S4 League - 6 Replies
English*fail attempt* Well...i'm looking for the hp adress in CE but can't find it ...theres like 1000000 adresses and i really dont wanna try every single one of them... So anybody knows it? Deutsch: Ok ich suche die HP adresse in Cheat enginge aber find sie nit ._. Da sind uebertrieben viel.... irgendjemand ne idee welche es is?
New adress (all win)
08/31/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 58 Replies
e2 po ung bgong adress sa pvp hanapin nyo lang ung adress na ngttpos sa 1st column=DEF 2nd column=243 3rd column=679
Adress help
07/02/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
hi i signed up here a while ago and was seeing a few ways to get speed att and move ect... i was wondering if any1 could teach me how to do this myself? i would appreciate it much
IP adress
08/27/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
how to see IP of this server Marines Lineage II servers Hades world for exsample thanks in advance