Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iBot specific problem

Discussion on iBot specific problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iBot specific problem

Well hello, I know it's not kind to ask a Q on the first post, but it's urgent. Everything is working good, especially with the new release v 1.1.2, but I have problems with buffs and moving speed scrolls from the last event. When I cast it the bot stops to WALK TO RANDOM AREA he is just standing there and attacks only when a mob in range is, and when that problem occurs auto buffs like recovery division stops working too.

My solution is to delete my config. and do everything from the start, so is there any solution for a permanent config that will work with the scrolls too.

And just this to add, I saw many posts are 2 years or more old so, can we NOW run two clients at the same time, one CLIENT second CLIENTLESS, without any extra add-ons.

Big Thanks =)
Old 03/27/2011, 01:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could you just reupload the bot? For some reason i can't download from depositfiles.com "/

Thanks

Tags
ibot bot free problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ibot problem
02/17/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i got a problem i start ibot and edx when im in then ibot is stopping direcly its like this Ibot does not work its only whit 2 char of mine and the rest is no problem
iBot problem
02/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
So since yesterday i can't start ibot nor clientless nor normal tought client.Both ways bot crashes after i log on the char... Can some one give me a tip or something ?I would apreciate it^^
Ibot Problem
12/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i use a ibot guide and try to register some files on regOCXFiles_win7 i get this error.Imageshack - snap70.png It says Fail to load those files :P
Ibot problem.
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello all, I have been playing for a while in Rsro with Ibot, and now i opened a new character and when i try to enter with the bot, as soon as i press the char, the client stop working... Now i found the problem, i tried to go the char only with the loader and it gives the same problem...so i guess the problem is with the loader(Edx loader), which works great with my other characters.. What should i do about it?
problem with ibot -.-
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi guys i want to bot a little bit at snipers and when i take crossbow extreme + moving march it only aktivates moving march and not crossbow extreme ..... maybe someone can help me =) PS: kann auch in deutsch antworten^^