Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zone Exceed Online | 80 Gap progressive | Play2Win | Hardcore Retro |

Discussion on Zone Exceed Online | 80 Gap progressive | Play2Win | Hardcore Retro | within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/24/2023, 12:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
great server but how can i get silk and silk items in game i didn't understand this part
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2023, 12:39   #17

pls make 5accounts for 1 email usable
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2023, 13:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmax View Post
great server but how can i get silk and silk items in game i didn't understand this part
You can get Silks only by ingame gold or running events

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu12 View Post
pls make 5accounts for 1 email usable
we already have that follow this
Old 09/24/2023, 18:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdarude View Post
You can get Silks only by ingame gold or running events

we already have that follow this
ok thx got it why is there a captcha to login?
Old 09/24/2023, 22:10   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu12 View Post
ok thx got it why is there a captcha to login?
becouse we like it :-)
Old 09/25/2023, 18:51   #21

What I like about this server the most, is the retro isro vibes. I literally feel like i travelled back in time to 2006. Staff is also friendly and helpful. What surprised me the most is that you can't spend irl money on item shop which is huge. You finally have to play the game in order to get stuff instead of opening your wallet. I truly recommend this server to anyone who feel nostalgic and want to experience the good old isro days.

IGN: Kerillian
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2023, 23:08   #22

JonSnow
i love in this server he is same isro without alot of edit and play2win
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2023, 23:24   #23

NedStark

i love in this server he is same isro <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2023, 09:36   #24

The server is great,play2win

iZuxxx
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2023, 11:53   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALScythe View Post
What I like about this server the most, is the retro isro vibes. I literally feel like i travelled back in time to 2006. Staff is also friendly and helpful. What surprised me the most is that you can't spend irl money on item shop which is huge. You finally have to play the game in order to get stuff instead of opening your wallet. I truly recommend this server to anyone who feel nostalgic and want to experience the good old isro days.

IGN: Kerillian
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmax View Post
JonSnow
i love in this server he is same isro without alot of edit and play2win
Quote:
Originally Posted by koke View Post
NedStark

i love in this server he is same isro <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukzor90 View Post
The server is great,play2win

iZuxxx

Thank you all for the feedback we keep going strong and do our best to keep it all nice for you all
Old 10/05/2023, 20:31   #26

The server overall isn't too bad.
On the other hand, and this is a big problem if you want to give your opinion / help the admins develop their server, move on.
Lotus (Rubin) is a kid. If you don't go his way, he bans you from his discord server.
To speak more precisely, I gave my opinion on the fact that there is a Captchat on the server (while on ISRO, there was none, at least not on this version). As a response from him... Attention, kid in action: "Thx for keep on maging about the captcha code we have increased it to 10 characters now" (7 days discord banned LOL)... The guy is not able to remove the captcha and he think I can encode it with 10 characters...
In short, courage to all those who try to reach the server, it is good but the admins...
Old 10/05/2023, 21:37   #27

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by aionfreetoplay View Post
On the other hand, and this is a big problem if you want to give your opinion / help the admins develop their server, move on.
Lotus (Rubin) is a kid. If you don't go his way, he bans you from his discord server.
To speak more precisely, I gave my opinion on the fact that there is a Captchat on the server (while on ISRO, there was none, at least not on this version). As a response from him... Attention, kid in action: "Thx for keep on maging about the captcha code we have increased it to 10 characters now" (7 days discord banned LOL)... The guy is not able to remove the captcha and he think I can encode it with 10 characters...
In short, courage to all those who try to reach the server, it is good but the admins...
I don't know what happened, but since I built the server technically, the admins only need to ask me how to turn off the SRO captcha, I personally think it's right to use the capcher when logging in.

the basic idea of the server is the same as from SRO.Arena - Community Server, so just wait and see in which direction the server unfolds.

how do you get to 10 characters? i only need 4 letters for the captcha code to log in.

cu Roman
Old 10/05/2023, 21:53   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by debote View Post
I don't know what happened, but since I built the server technically, the admins only need to ask me how to turn off the SRO captcha, I personally think it's right to use the capcher when logging in.

the basic idea of the server is the same as from SRO.Arena - Community Server, so just wait and see in which direction the server unfolds.

how do you get to 10 characters? i only need 4 letters for the captcha code to log in.

cu Roman
Those admitted use their power to take out their frustration on the players who want to help them but go in the opposite direction of what they want... Specialy Lotus (Rubin) & mdarude (cause it's HIS server).
Old 10/05/2023, 22:47   #29

elite*gold: 10
Cool

Quote:
Those admitted use their power to take out their frustration on the players who want to help them but go in the opposite direction of what they want... Specialy Lotus (Rubin) & mdarude (cause it's HIS server).
actually it's my old SRO.Arena server that I gave to mdarude because I no longer have time to tinker with servers, the complete technology implementation including the website has been made by me.

I don't know Lotus aka Rubin, but mdarude has been a regular player on my SRO.Arena community server for years and I can't say anything bad about him.

i have come to know him as a competent player and a person who upholds the right values.

I suggest that you talk again calmly with mdarude to solve the problem reasonably. I suspect that someone simply slept badly on the day of the bahnung and that was not meant quite so negatively.

Having run a server long enough myself, I know that sometimes a comment can lead one to an ill-considered overreaction.

cu Roman
Old 10/06/2023, 12:32   #30

Quote:
Well this is again a problem of the mindset we like to get suggestions. only the problem is that i get the feeling people think that a suggestion is something that will be changed. however that is not the fact in here and if we already seen a suggestion for 10x and we said no it's not going to change then why keep asking for this.

it's like parenting kids, if they suggest that you need to give them a candy and you say no then they must accept the fact that it will stay NO.

Regarding Lotus well he got annoyed about the fact that you kept asking about a thing that we already gave you explanation on. just like a kid who wants candy.

and like i also said before we do this in our free time because we here sick of all the other pay servers and where you have to be online 24/7 for some buff to become the best and then the point or what ever you get will be reset each week. or a server that will go down because they owners made the money and say FU to all players we take your money next month again on a new server we make for you. this is not what we do.

This also the reason we do things our way since we dont ask money or what so ever and you like the server or not how it is some things we have planned for later on and some things we do because we feel like this is the way to handle things the good way.

Again thank you for your response even it's not positive only next time use more facts also You where not Banned from Discord only Muted for 7 day's . also we have a FAQ and Rules section on discord regarding the things you say here i can also see you did not read them or understand them back then when you where on our discord.

again Thank you for your response and i hope if you understand it more you can find me on Discord instead.

Have a nice day !