Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SeveR: 90 CAP - Ultimate Progressive ISROR Experience | Brand Anniversary Patch 04.09

Discussion on SeveR: 90 CAP - Ultimate Progressive ISROR Experience | Brand Anniversary Patch 04.09 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/02/2023, 14:35   #211

elite*gold: 0
the road to 110
Old 03/02/2023, 21:06   #212

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_King View Post
as it's don't have auto login and script i don't consider it bot.it like just a key presser tool
But it's auto hunting... Back in the days, bots had no auto log in or trading or what ever. Some didn't even had loop or only loop in paid version like SroKing

Dmn I miss those days....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2023, 08:24   #213

Server didnt meet my players and exceptations only bot and special trading activity ,you cant have fun here im out IGN : HakunaMatata
Old 03/03/2023, 13:36   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompesalam1 View Post
Server didnt meet my players and exceptations only bot and special trading activity ,you cant have fun here im out IGN : HakunaMatata
But that's silkroad.... isn't it?
Old 03/04/2023, 15:45   #215

too much to read
Old 03/08/2023, 11:44   #216

Arrow Opinion after 1st month

Playing here since closed beta and here is my opinion/feedback to the team.
I'm trying not to be negative but it is what it is...

Positive:
- Staff is really helpful and available for you whenever you need them. It's also visible that the team got huge knowledge and is able to fix every bug (if they want to)
- Server performance now is really good, there's no lags (but shouldn't it be normal?)
- Server is full of new features (it's positive but will add few negative points for it as most of them are not working XD)
- Community seems to be different than on other servers, it seems to be really friendly - strange for SRO community
- since last update (dungeons) there's no point to leave macro for the night, feel that it's a benefit (but there're negatives as well for it)
- Gold got a value, it matters. Silks are like 750k ea and silk items are relatively cheap
- MACRO works great, AI features are great, same as petfilter etc
- JOB System itself - its great (but will be negative as well)
- job crafting

Negative:
- The balance is a crap, spear got same dmg as wizard (), CH INT is able to do most of the activities alone if they want to, INT can give pain and is really most useful build over here (its better to have int spear in pt than additional wizard). I got no idea what happen as this was different a bit on beta versions. Anyway....
- all the free silks listed activities are not working (except 2 dungeons that still cost a lot and silk doesn't really is a point there) started to make dungeons + job temple and it gives really decent silk amounts , point removed
- unexpected updates with huge changes, at the very beginning these were quests (this is good that this was removed) but for example last time there was an update we had that added 2 dungeons with 50% for nova - a day before people were buying nova parts for huge amount of $, in a day, when no one really expected nova prices went doooown. I think these people may feel like being scammed, it should never happen in long term server (with 6 month plan?). Great that this was introduced after some time but cmon it's OP. Or for example stones available for honor points so people are plvling noob chars to get stones (drop rate was really low)
- CTF - not working, you got coins for kills but there's no reward for winning as it's bugged. also there's no NPC where you can use the coins (you got no info what you're collecting them for - you can check it in the thread but not in game and no idea if this will not change during the day). Anyway people are not attending CTF so sometimes you got 2vs2/1vs1 fights -_-
- BA - not working
- Survival arena - not working, not here
- Bloodied arena (spawn uniques from uniq scrolls that drop from regular uniqs) - it's working but uniqs dont have drops = not working, can be used for plvl
- Multiple different arenas - not implemented so far
- Styria - it was opened, but not working since opened as never had enough people to start it
- Battle royale - not working
- Royale pass - that cost 500 silk but only valuable thing is 5 page pet, kinda disappointing
- A lot of crashes during FW - i think it shouldn't happen
- Amount of people playing - it's really know, i hope it's because ppl are still plvling
- secondary passcode - not working
- consignment - not working (or at least didnt see it)
sorry it works!
- events are really low, like the $ prizes (even not gonna follow it), don't like the prizes in game - only people chasing $ prize will follow
- incorrect drop share - sometimes it goes not to party members 1by1 but to the person with highest dmg (mainly wizard) - it's fixed with most of the things but it was really annoying so worth to mention
- dimensional dessert - not working
- TAX for FW seems to be unavailable now (not working, hope we will get othe reward)
- JOB system balance - this is just not working, the amount of gold/coins traders are gaining is irrelevant to what thief gets per trade/steal - especially during special trades
- NO NPC for Egy nova A/B - even with huge amount of requirements - at least it will show what needs to be collected
- alchemy window needs to be opened many times, alchemy sometimes crashes and you need to press Y once again

Neutral:
- FGW - they fixed it last update so 1* at least give drops for 110 players as well, but it's kinda late. Not sure if 1* give cards, but if it does i never had 1 (even the not rare one)
- wheels are not active - would be good to have it activated, its not going to be used anyway on normal items as it's too valuable

Of course im not impartial but this is feedback, trying to share the facts. I'm gonna play here cuz i love the features and i believe in the team, they just need time to work on it. I'm only loosing faith that before it will happen server will have no community at all.

Anyway, cheers and good luck - see you on the road.
Before Cristable, now Loyalty
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2023, 01:38   #217

Well, I've been playing on this server for a month now. I really wanted this server to be a success, but unfortunately constant technical issues during the first week made some people leave. Also, many of the main marketing points of this server either doesn't work or still not in the game.

I think closest thing that I can give as an example to this server's situation is: No Man's Sky.
Launch of that game was a big disaster: unfulfilled promises, false advertising, lack of content, game-breaking tech issues etc... But developers didn't abandon the game, have taken the responsibility and worked hard in the upcoming months and added many many things, solved all of the problems and made it a great game.

I feel the same about Sever online team. They're obviously a capable team, they fixed many bugs since the release and things that they have added to the Sro-R macro is pretty impressive to say the least. Server is still lacking many things, most of the events are not working properly, many things look unfinished or just untested but the team is fixing them one by one.

This server is still weeks (or months) away from being what this thread had promised. But if you are a patient person and want to take place during this development process, you can give it a try. So far the team didn't abandon this server, and working to make it what it was supposed to be.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2023, 12:33   #218

bad server full bug and dc all time and no player in server just gm and admin play
Old 03/11/2023, 16:26   #219

DEAD SERVER.
Old 03/12/2023, 07:26   #220

Best server, new patch i very good <3
Old 03/16/2023, 18:38   #221

I mean this is an Emulator right? If so. This is really, really impressive work. Some people should stop with their ****** Vsro copy + paste database servers attitude and appriciate peoples work and dedication.
Old 03/17/2023, 12:03   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
I mean this is an Emulator right? If so. This is really, really impressive work. Some people should stop with their ****** Vsro copy + paste database servers attitude and appriciate peoples work and dedication.
Good one mate, stealing other peoples work is hard work.
While everyone is turning a blind eye, even this ****** forum.
Old 03/22/2023, 21:24   #223

I was there from begining, he just lie about doing anything, for me he's just a thief. I hope he never open any new server.
Old 03/23/2023, 20:53   #224

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapiekankaz View Post
I was there from begining, he just lie about doing anything, for me he's just a thief. I hope he never open any new server.
You are obviously deluding yourself into believing that, or you are someone who is somehow benefitting from spreading false information about us. We accept all kinds of constructive feedback, comments regarding where we came in short, and where we did good; of course we did a lot of mistakes given that it's the start of a huge brand with HUGE technical changes, and upgraded new files. We have mentioned several and several times that the first week was cruel on us given that we fixed many exploits that only work on newer files, and also bugs that would never show face unless the player count is big, so don't even bother to mention the beta because that's irrelevant, asides from that we also optimized a host that was faulty, which is something very little people in this scene can do, because they rely on copying and pasting (same database - filter provider with an online panel) and they never think about striving or moving forward, just the same thing for 2 weeks every month.

You don't build an empire in a day, and you always need to accept your shortcomings in order to be able to improve, and that is our mindset. Our vision was slightly clouded given that we were tired from constantly working to stabilize the project in the first 2-weeks, and just to let you know; the random client crashes that are present in any modern files due to poor rendering functions from Joymax are also 99% fixed, and we now have the ability to fix any random crash that pops up in the future anywhere.

We managed to fix Battle Arena's random crashes which is a bug that haunts ALL modern files, and to our knowledge; only one project asides from us managed to fix it on their end.

TLDR; You're not making any sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2023, 23:23   #225

Suggestion: Increase normal quest gold reward. Their Exp reward is amazing but doesn't feel as rewarding getting 30% EXP but only 15k gold.

The outpost quest gold reward is fine, just the normal ones kinda suck.