Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy - non-bot, cap 90 progressive, long-term - balance, variety, fairness

Discussion on Legacy - non-bot, cap 90 progressive, long-term - balance, variety, fairness within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/08/2023, 01:26   #91

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by witamina View Post
I'm in and to be honest I'm glad to be in I hope we will rise as fcking psycho New players can contact with me in game to get some help Nick: _VitaminA
Hi Witamina,

That is the spirit we love to see - people who love the game helping each other and have the best experience together!

Keep grinding and
Keep building your Legacy!
Old 02/08/2023, 16:29   #92

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyOnlineOfficial View Post
Hi there,

Thank you so much for this very kind review! We are happy to see so many people enjoy the server.

With our team we work on the server with the outmost professionalism, the goal is to serve the player base and bring back the glorious days of the classic experience but with the special Legacy twist.

As some of the most attentive player have realized the new big update has brought some news to the map - we cant wait to tell you more about it when its ready to be released, stay tuned!!!

PS: we translated your ingame name and about died laughing, good one!

We hope we can keep witnessing you building your Legacy!
Hahaha Ty 😄
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2023, 00:25   #93

Latest update: Daily quest

We have now introduced custom quests.
These will give you different items every day that you will need in the endgame. In addition, there is a lot of EXP and some SP that you can get every day.
The timer for the quests resets every day at midnight.

Other changes:

Lucky Global Event
There will now be a Lucky Global event once a day. The reward will be 5 silks
Magic Pop
We now have a wider selection of items in the Magic Pop. Now you can also win Silks, Fellow Pets, or even a Premium. Try your luck!
The consolation prize no longer includes potions.
Job Temple
Fire Temple: We changed the level of the monsters in the Fire Temple from 87 to 85. We also removed the debuff weaken. Now it should be easier for everyone to go grind there.
Shadow Temple: We have changed the level of the monsters in Shadow Temple from 87 to 88. This temple is intended for the stronger players. Furthermore, you can now also get T3 Heads in the Job Temple.
We have significantly increased the spawn in the Job Temples so that there is a similar spawn for solo players as on the Eye Peak
We are excited to see so many new players join everyday! The SOX channel on discord is not standing still from all the low level grinding happening.

Remember to profit from the invite event on discord, you can win 150 USD in cash and more than 4k silk, join our discord and start inviting your friends!

Stay tuned for more updates to come!
And as always,
Keep building your Legacy
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2023, 22:16   #94

elite*gold: 1
I love this server. so guys, please help us to grow up this piece of gold.

join the discord server of legacy to stay updated
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2023, 22:50   #95

elite*gold: 0
best server i've been to so happy to play here,, the balance is awesome

AdigaBeast
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2023, 12:26   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
I love this server. so guys, please help us to grow up this piece of gold.

join the discord server of legacy to stay updated
Glad to see you enjoy the game. Getting your 'seal of approval' means a lot!

We cant wait to see how you will enjoy the coming updates over the next weeks!
As with everything we try and make sure that we nail it first try and deliver an experience with all changes, events, patches, and upgrades that is enjoyable from the minute it is launched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamelbers View Post
best server i've been to so happy to play here,, the balance is awesome

AdigaBeast
Thanks so much! Watching the fortress war yesterday was great for us, it seems like there is a nice balance between different classes being played.

Allow us to make an important statement first and then share a picture of the fortress war yesterday.

We did not have any lag, crash or DC during the fortress war. It was the first fortress war on the server and everything went smooth. So anyone who wants to enjoy a balanced, fair and various server with a professional admin team is more than welcome to join!

Old 02/14/2023, 23:56   #97

Love is in the air! Legacy Valentines Event

Thinking about starting on this beautiful server and being part of an amazing community?
Now is the right time, with our valentines event you have not one but two advantages!
1) Collecting the L-O-V-E letter will give you great rewards, some items are limited and cannot be purchased.
2) On top of that during the weekends you can profit from a 50% exp boost over the next 2 weeks.
Hurry and join so you can start building your Legacy!

Old 03/03/2023, 13:58   #98

no bot server FTW
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2023, 08:34   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravityclp View Post
no bot server FTW
Right? No bot is the best, everyone is active and you have a community that absolutely loves the game and the grind!
Hope you enjoy the Legacy experience and keep at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by witamina View Post
nah, sorry guys. I've been fooled, it's still beta phase
Sorry to bring it to you but you are wrong. Legacy has been online without interruptions since December 16th 2022. The server is running smoothly, new content and events coming regularly and the community is striving.

Happy to have you on board
Old 03/07/2023, 18:54   #100

I always support non bot servers. They are the most legit ones. However, I found the drop rate too high. I got one sos +2 and another +6 item in like 20 minutes (By the way I never saw a +6 item drop in my life before lol!).
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 11:33   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjido View Post
I always support non bot servers. They are the most legit ones. However, I found the drop rate too high. I got one sos +2 and another +6 item in like 20 minutes (By the way I never saw a +6 item drop in my life before lol!).
Hey there!
thanks for supporting the non-bot community.
The drop rate for low level SOX and enhanced items is high on low levels. You can even drop up to+7 until D7.
The reason why we did this is to make the grind more fun on the lower levels and encourage player to enjoy the full grinding experience.

Rest assured, that high level SOX drops are and will always be rare. One great thing though is that SOS D9 is slightly better than T3 D9 so it is actually useful.

If you wanna get an idea of the rates you can check the #sox logs on discord. On Legacy every SOX drop is announced on the server in game and logged on the discord.

Hope you keep enjoying the grind and thank you for your feedback!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 11:51   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjido View Post
That is why this server has best grinding system. It has also higher stone drop rate at low lvs. You can make fb sets even low degrees. It is way better than auto equipment sh.t.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 22:48   #103

I'll give it a go, because i like low rates. How ever i would have wanted the Quest exp reward to be even higher then 3x, since it sometimes takes a lot of hours to do a single quest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2023, 14:36   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungenbaz View Post
I'll give it a go, because i like low rates. How ever i would have wanted the Quest exp reward to be even higher then 3x, since it sometimes takes a lot of hours to do a single quest.
Hi,
happy you like the concept and we hope you will soon become an integral part of our community! Welcome to Legacy
Maybe a quick remark on the quests, not only are the rates increased by 3x but we have also added an additional fixed amount of SP to every quest. So if you were to do every quest from lvl 1 to 90 you gain an additional 150k sp on top of the 3x rates. Questing is definitely worth it!

Enjoy the grind and
Old 03/20/2023, 22:33   #105

joined there discord and silk-price tab is ridiculous why would u even advertise a $1000 donation reward the constant demand to donate to play this game is unreal money hungry servers one after another
Thanks
1 User

Tags
non bot, progressive, pserver, silkroad, sro