Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7)

Discussion on Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/11/2023, 15:54   #316

elite*gold: 0
let me try, looks cool
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2023, 10:59   #317

Hahaha the GM Timeout me on discord after i say thats impossible to play with ping spikes and laggs. Also its boring to play with 1 IP/WHID limit because of stalling etc.

Child GM
Old 01/18/2023, 11:52   #318

Cool

Fellow elitepvpers!

We are now in the middle of the second week of Cap 30!
If you're tired of farming endless events with the pressure of missing out,
then come and check out Immortales and see for yourself!
Learn to enjoy the decelerated way of playing without an overload of hundreds of basically useless overedited stuff.

Old 01/22/2023, 22:33   #319

Too bad there is not more players. I had that idea in the past and thought it might be cool. Gonna give it a try anyway. GJ!

One more thing I'd like to add its that there could be quest exp increase, so it would be more appealing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2023, 19:01   #320

a biased GM and a biased management. There is a GM who got banned for no reason. And they don't even care about you
Old 01/25/2023, 21:34   #321

Why GM got banned?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2023, 20:43   #322

Worst way i've spent my money in the last 5 years easily. Immortales not even once.
Old 01/28/2023, 00:33   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdem176 View Post
a biased GM and a biased management. There is a GM who got banned for no reason. And they don't even care about you
Sounds alot like Joymax I remember there was time they were banning for no reason haha
Old 01/28/2023, 14:35   #324

Those GMs behaviour is the biggest trash i've noticed in many years of private Servers.

They ban / mute everything they dont wanna think about.

Even Ingame Economy is just a scam. If you want any moderate item higher than +5 you really need to waste tons of immos astrals.

I chatted to some players wasting more than 100k silks for +7++ Set wich is around 675$.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON.

Well Homepage doesnt work properly since weeks and GMs just ignoring it because they have "important" things to do.

Players based dropped hardly since something went wrong on Fortress multiple times. couldnt figure out how GMs fcked up so hard while Fortress was working when i logged in last time.

STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANNA SPENT HUNDREDS OF $$$$$$$$$$$

You have no chance to raise gold via rare drops, job or unique. Simply impossible
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2023, 13:22   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fame4This View Post
Those GMs behaviour is the biggest trash i've noticed in many years of private Servers.

They ban / mute everything they dont wanna think about.

Even Ingame Economy is just a scam. If you want any moderate item higher than +5 you really need to waste tons of immos astrals.

I chatted to some players wasting more than 100k silks for +7++ Set wich is around 675$.

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON.

Well Homepage doesnt work properly since weeks and GMs just ignoring it because they have "important" things to do.

Players based dropped hardly since something went wrong on Fortress multiple times. couldnt figure out how GMs fcked up so hard while Fortress was working when i logged in last time.

STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANNA SPENT HUNDREDS OF $$$$$$$$$$$

You have no chance to raise gold via rare drops, job or unique. Simply impossible
You forgot to take your pills, twig? I've done half my set and accessory +7 with around 35 astrals and 5 immos that's roughly 1k silk (10$ ). Stop spreading false propaganda like the media nowadays lol.

Back on Topic. This ******* server is the reincarnation of isro 2005 and has a potential to revolutionize history of silkroad.

On which other 30 cap server do you see an army of bowers raping tower like that? D D

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2023, 15:11   #326

+7 som set(5/6) acc (1/4) and +9 som wep, with 2 drops(wep/legs) and guild item trading equated to 15k silk(items+immo/astral) for purchasing considering i got chest moon for 1k silk (under market price at the time).
Idk how you with your 3/11 moon parts(below 30% is not half), and literally 3 +7 or above parts can talk with such confidence. In essence you your prices are wrong also, or you just like to lie.
Old 01/31/2023, 03:03   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakata1427 View Post
+7 som set(5/6) acc (1/4) and +9 som wep, with 2 drops(wep/legs) and guild item trading equated to 15k silk(items+immo/astral) for purchasing considering i got chest moon for 1k silk (under market price at the time).
Idk how you with your 3/11 moon parts(below 30% is not half), and literally 3 +7 or above parts can talk with such confidence. In essence you your prices are wrong also, or you just like to lie.
I just told you how it is and now all of the sudden you are bragging of having a better gear than me. it reflects on what type of person you are. Guess you like spitting poison out of your filthy mouth to get attention
Old 01/31/2023, 12:56   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
I just told you how it is and now all of the sudden you are bragging of having a better gear than me. it reflects on what type of person you are. Guess you like spitting poison out of your filthy mouth to get attention
All i say is that you are a liar, and also you leave people with the wrong impression that you have a proper set, when you have a normal set, with literaly 3 items that are above +7, again let me stress on this, you have 10 items on your set and one weapon slot.
To claim your set is 50% +7, common sense would dictate that you have at least 5 items done, as opposed to 2.
But i guess your peabrain can only insult, so right back at you.
Old 01/31/2023, 13:40   #329

I've never really understood the reasoning behind having to spend hundreds of dollar/euros/whatever in order to obtain a decent set.
You can literally just do some trades and buy all the silk items you want.
Silk is rather cheap.

I ranked within the top 10 of the 20cap tournament without having spent a single cent.
Surely my set was built with the help from my friends, but that's what friends are for, however the set items were never above +4/+5.

I'd say if you're curious about this server there is no loss in trying it out.
The notion that you have to spend alot of money to be krall_kanka is just plain BS, you don't have to spend jack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2023, 14:34   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakata1427 View Post
All i say is that you are a liar, and also you leave people with the wrong impression that you have a proper set, when you have a normal set, with literaly 3 items that are above +7, again let me stress on this, you have 10 items on your set and one weapon slot.
To claim your set is 50% +7, common sense would dictate that you have at least 5 items done, as opposed to 2.
But i guess your peabrain can only insult, so right back at you.
What about you saying you need to spend 675$ for +7 set? if I am a liar, you are a compulsive, communist trash liar who deserves a capital punishment
Closed Thread