Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7)

Discussion on Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/27/2022, 09:03   #196

elite*gold: 0
Best server in 2022 for real
Old 11/27/2022, 09:32   #197

sadly i´ve to say this server is 100% Pay2Win and the silk prices are a way too high for a private server! it´s fun to play at the beginning but later u´ll quit anyway...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2022, 20:14   #198

trash server dont join, admins are incompetent money grabbers
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2022, 21:44   #199

Wasted a couple hours on this server (lv. 20), would not recommend. Playerbase inactive, very inexperienced admins.

I'd rate it 2/10 - dead in 2 weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2022, 21:59   #200

Thanks to brainless admins, this server will be vanish in a short time. They dont even listen to recommendations but also ban players for it. I bet that even one of them havent played silkroad in their life. They dont know how to manage, and how to play the game. They write ''truly different'' but the only difference is cap level. Other attributes are exactly same as other servers. Truly Pay2win, Truly Unbalanced. Thus, DO NOT waste your time for this **** admins server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 04:46   #201

pay2win server, don't waste your time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 09:52   #202

lol i got banned from discord just the server went down, no reaction and my words:

i feel sad for every1 that bought silks here

U fail so hard.

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER! GM AINT MATURE TO FACE THAT HE GOT NO CLUE OR WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO HANDLE OR LEAD SOMETHING GOOD
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 10:32   #203

haha i got banned from server discord cause i said why 5 hours offline xDDD what a joke and a weak admins , 0/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 20:39   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikos View Post
Wasted a couple hours on this server (lv. 20), would not recommend. Playerbase inactive, very inexperienced admins.

I'd rate it 2/10 - dead in 2 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmet718 View Post
Thanks to brainless admins, this server will be vanish in a short time. They dont even listen to recommendations but also ban players for it. I bet that even one of them havent played silkroad in their life. They dont know how to manage, and how to play the game. They write ''truly different'' but the only difference is cap level. Other attributes are exactly same as other servers. Truly Pay2win, Truly Unbalanced. Thus, DO NOT waste your time for this shit admins server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulayim1 View Post
pay2win server, don't waste your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by byteYA View Post
lol i got banned from discord just the server went down, no reaction and my words:

i feel sad for every1 that bought silks here

U fail so hard.

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER! GM AINT MATURE TO FACE THAT HE GOT NO CLUE OR WHATEVER IS NEEDED TO HANDLE OR LEAD SOMETHING GOOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooba View Post
haha i got banned from server discord cause i said why 5 hours offline xDDD what a joke and a weak admins , 0/10

lol...like i said! xD greedy Admins... a big rofl to the "donators" xDDDD

R.I.P. Server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2022, 21:38   #205

elite*gold: 100
It was fun while it lasted. Admins appear to be incompetent and unfamiliar with the scene, but you have to give them credit for attempting something new.
Old 11/28/2022, 22:39   #206

elite*gold: 2
While some think it "lasted", we know fully well that we are only just starting.

On 1HWID and 1 IP limit, we have ~300 average players, and it is only going to rise.

Why? Because people know, they won't find sun+9999's everywhere just because they joined a week later. Or even a month later. Since there is the next cap. You can join now and get in the action, get in the fun that you'll never find elsewhere.

Some people are mad, because we are a mirror. You see yourself in us. You are a good person? We are good people. You are a bad, toxic, bitter person? We will reflect it right back to you. We have already moved on when we severed the connection, but you seem to still think about us. Constantly. Obsessive to the point where you'd search and quote "bad" posts to "make a point".

Anyway, real, good faith players who are looking for some fun:

When was the last time you saw a Jangan like this? Full of people running around, stalls, people at mangyangs, grinding?

When was the last time you saw someone hunting at Tigers? We have everything. All the way from tigers to bandits to chakjis, you will see ACTUAL people, not someone's 18th goldbot, actual people playing and having fun.

And we will get to a place. A place where noone has ever been before where a thousand people all individuals playing together. We are only just starting.

Old 11/29/2022, 01:32   #207

Are there any plans to increase the IP limit to 2 so my brother can play with me ?
Old 11/29/2022, 03:55   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhøuette View Post
While some think it "lasted", we know fully well that we are only just starting.

On 1HWID and 1 IP limit, we have ~300 average players, and it is only going to rise.

Why? Because people know, they won't find sun+9999's everywhere just because they joined a week later. Or even a month later. Since there is the next cap. You can join now and get in the action, get in the fun that you'll never find elsewhere.

Some people are mad, because we are a mirror. You see yourself in us. You are a good person? We are good people. You are a bad, toxic, bitter person? We will reflect it right back to you. We have already moved on when we severed the connection, but you seem to still think about us. Constantly. Obsessive to the point where you'd search and quote "bad" posts to "make a point".

Anyway, real, good faith players who are looking for some fun:

When was the last time you saw a Jangan like this? Full of people running around, stalls, people at mangyangs, grinding?

When was the last time you saw someone hunting at Tigers? We have everything. All the way from tigers to bandits to chakjis, you will see ACTUAL people, not someone's 18th goldbot, actual people playing and having fun.

And we will get to a place. A place where noone has ever been before where a thousand people all individuals playing together. We are only just starting.

Those players are real lovers of silkroad which you cant understand what this means. 20 cap is only why they play your shit server. 1 or 2 weeks after, they will understand how the person you are all who only wants to milk players. When they realize and bored from the cap, they will leave. Dont worry .
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/29/2022, 05:53   #209

elite*gold: 32
one of the badest pservers i've ever seen
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2022, 20:35   #210

Sadly it's too hard as hunter/trader to succeed.
If you wanna join the server go for an int bow and bot 24/7 or donate and go thief, then it's fun
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread