Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7)

Discussion on Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2022, 09:56   #181

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone About a week ago I came across the ad in the eels of this server quite by chance and I was fascinated by how the presentation of the game play was done first in the server itself I read it from top to bottom which took me maybe more than 10 minutes and I was not disappointed quite the opposite, then I decided to join the members in Discord and there I saw that there were about 10 members and at first I was skeptical that anything could be expected from this server, but after about two or three days people started to join and quite quickly maybe in less than a week the discord channel reached a membership of over 200 people which fascinates me even more after a few days the closed beta was released
in which I had the honor to be one of the test players on the server I spent about 24h on the server starting to develop a character from level 1 to 20 as described in a presentation in the firs I went through every degree of the levels and made almost a full set I enjoyed the slow game and at every single level of the game without rushing to hit a mah level and doing the same thing for 2.3 months to be able to make a full set in a given server and then it is closed because there is no where to further develop the server, I apologize for the deviation, after I had already reached lvl 20, after farming a gap, collecting lower lvl items and another type of fraction, I came across something even more final in the game, these were not there billions I would say excess billions but I only had enough to keep developing a character but there was still the thrill of how to and what to do so you don't end up at zero and wonder the next moment what you should do in order to be able to complete your character as well as possible, in a few words, I would say that at any moment you have to think very carefully about your moves in the game, because there are subtleties that would help you in the game and there are mistakes that will bring you down in the game in after all after the closed beta version there was also an open beta version in it a little over 90,100 people rejoined and the server felt alive even though it was only a beta version again I spent about 24h on the server and again I had the thrill of playing even though it wasn't even 3 days since the closed beta version today is the grand opening of the server and I wish the team that worked well to make the server shiny old and they manage to drag a lot players in it my rating for everything done so far to the team the game is 6+ if this is the maximum rating with all the best wishes and to the players of the server have a nice game GRAND OPEN TODAY 11.26.2022

IGN S0l00
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/26/2022, 10:55   #182

Immortales is sufficiently avant-garde for modern Silkroad Online.

Eventhough some silkroad online players claim that bot free server reflects the old school spirit of Silkroad, I cant be agree on this statement when I remember the days checking pc & bot to see what happened either right after waking up or getting back from school. Only real old school players would know the taste of watching bot grinding.

Low Cap + Bot + Hard drop rates = Old School Vibe

ING: Arch1zt
Guild: RENAISSANCE

Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/26/2022, 11:02   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch1zt View Post
Immortales is sufficiently avant-garde for modern Silkroad Online.

Eventhough some silkroad online players claim that bot free server reflects the old school spirit of Silkroad, I cant be agree on this statement when I remember the days checking pc & bot to see what happened either right after waking up or getting back from school. Only real old school players would know the taste of watching bot grinding.
Amen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2022, 11:29   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by vemtoo View Post
trying to avoid a real conversation since i am not able to have a good behaviour in community management
Why you hang on something thats truly irrelevant

Since this thread is opened none of you went into conversation to show people how "good" you are.

Same on discord. You just keep ******* on the hand that feeds you.
Old 11/26/2022, 12:07   #185

Prestige

Old school days
best moment ever
im in with my union 5KThieves

IGN: Prestige
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2022, 15:01   #186

ing: Lua
Old 11/26/2022, 15:57   #187

xPeke
Let's goo

I don't know why i don't get the gif but this is my signature event
ign: xPeke

Old 11/26/2022, 16:17   #188

How late is the grand opening and which date?
Old 11/26/2022, 16:55   #189

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nniePaz View Post
How late is the grand opening and which date?
Old 11/26/2022, 17:56   #190

when is the go on this server btw the thread is a mess i dont understand anything,28 online but server is check
Old 11/26/2022, 19:56   #191

coming immortal sw good luck
Old 11/26/2022, 19:57   #192

git gut! im in
Old 11/26/2022, 20:10   #193

THIS GUYS ARE NABS CANT EVEN OPEN THE SHEETY SERVER IN TIME,not profesionals stay away from this server,20min delay and admins didnt even bothered to writte somthing or announce why the delay,they are total nabs
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2022, 21:07   #194

elite*gold: 2
We are open, and rocking. Beautiful Silkroad scenes inside. Beautiful memories. And only 1gb client.

Welcome everybody.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2022, 03:57   #195

.....Majority of cap80 ch server add devil +3 max but in this cap 20 devil +5 LuL !!! if you like pay2win server this one will be good for you !! if you like activity job drop alchimy no join lol
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread