Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project188 | CAP 90 | NO BOTS | PLAY2WIN

Discussion on Project188 | CAP 90 | NO BOTS | PLAY2WIN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/10/2022, 11:54   #691

elite*gold: 0
inzider ditching his project for how many times the set up his project now? He ditched it in the past projects frequently.

Nothing changed as it seems. Could be a good server with a proper management.
Old 11/29/2022, 21:36   #692

Great server, playing since 90 cap update
Completely play to win. It's impossible to buy gold or silk with $$$, you can only buy non-tradable cosmetics (avatars pets titles)
You don't really need to farm sp, you can get sp scrolls from missions or from jewelbox
CH balance isn't like other servers, most servers just buff overall dmg and defense, here skills are individually buffed/changed
Full balance changes:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/10/2023, 09:57   #693

The new project will be up soon Cap 70 progresive leveling. Join discord if you haven't already see you in game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2023, 16:56   #694

Nice game, gl all
Old 06/10/2023, 18:52   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraip View Post
^sadly im banned in their discord and don't remember the reason
Well youre wont miss anything dont worry , ill just was joined in that discord , and needed to check out informations of that new project.

So its nothing special , the owner just claiming thats a free project , and hes have lot of stuff to do irl and care the family.

So youre cant claim if it will be lot of bugs or mising things in server , from checking discord channels its only few active guys.

So its like 10-15max players whos will play this server 100%

So its like youre handgrinding on 99% emty server its kinda pain

All respect that hes doing it from good heart but theres no profesional at all.
Old 06/10/2023, 19:49   #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeUP View Post
Well youre wont miss anything dont worry , ill just was joined in that discord , and needed to check out informations of that new project.

So its nothing special , the owner just claiming thats a free project , and hes have lot of stuff to do irl and care the family.

So youre cant claim if it will be lot of bugs or mising things in server , from checking discord channels its only few active guys.

So its like 10-15max players whos will play this server 100%

So its like youre handgrinding on 99% emty server its kinda pain

All respect that hes doing it from good heart but theres no profesional at all.
All known ecsro bugs are fixed and the server also provides additional features such as pet filter and a working auto potion (with GUI) which is unique for an ecsro based server. However, there might be bugs, but you should be aware that every game and software has bugs, it's normal. You just have to fix them when they come up.

The server is completely play2win and I mean really play2win, not like those server claiming to be play2win while being completely stuffed with pay2win **** like premium, devil spirit, dressees with blues and so on.

However, I guess you might be right about your guess that there won't be many players. It's not everyones kind of server, but that's okay, simply enjoy your time there and play when you feel like it. I never understood why people act like "I got a family and job and I cant play all day long", well... then just dont play all day long but rather 1 or 2 hours every now and then?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2023, 20:28   #697

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
All known ecsro bugs are fixed and the server also provides additional features such as pet filter and a working auto potion (with GUI) which is unique for an ecsro based server. However, there might be bugs, but you should be aware that every game and software has bugs, it's normal. You just have to fix them when they come up.

The server is completely play2win and I mean really play2win, not like those server claiming to be play2win while being completely stuffed with pay2win shit like premium, devil spirit, dressees with blues and so on.

However, I guess you might be right about your guess that there won't be many players. It's not everyones kind of server, but that's okay, simply enjoy your time there and play when you feel like it. I never understood why people act like "I got a family and job and I cant play all day long", well... then just dont play all day long but rather 1 or 2 hours every now and then?

First of all i was talking that owner message was : ill got a family and lot of bussines in real life , so if something happen or dont work in server , probably i will have small time to fix it or just leave it away.

Its not about players game time , i dont care you play 1hour a day or 10hour

Other thing , what i like to say , its handgrind server , if theres around 10players in the server , youre feel like youre playing in emty server , where the motivation to handgrind and try upgrade yours character if youre probably on emty server...

The server system is awesome , the server owner whos try to do free project to get others fun is also awesome. But than youre see its 0 profesional , and if owner of the server will have option to go hang out with a friend or fix a server bug hes probably will go to hang out with a friend.

So how youre can play in probably almost emty server , and with gm owners which every time just can say , im out for a week, ill just need to care me family. Good luck whos can find motivation to play like that.
Old 06/10/2023, 20:59   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHypeUP View Post
First of all i was talking that owner message was : ill got a family and lot of bussines in real life , so if something happen or dont work in server , probably i will have small time to fix it or just leave it away.

Its not about players game time , i dont care you play 1hour a day or 10hour

Other thing , what i like to say , its handgrind server , if theres around 10players in the server , youre feel like youre playing in emty server , where the motivation to handgrind and try upgrade yours character if youre probably on emty server...

The server system is awesome , the server owner whos try to do free project to get others fun is also awesome. But than youre see its 0 profesional , and if owner of the server will have option to go hang out with a friend or fix a server bug hes probably will go to hang out with a friend.

So how youre can play in probably almost emty server , and with gm owners which every time just can say , im out for a week, ill just need to care me family. Good luck whos can find motivation to play like that.
I see what you're trying to say, but I wouldn't call this project unprofessional. Yes, he's just working on the server in his free time and not full-time like other servers, but this does not mean it's less professional. The other server is running stable for years now too and there's no reason why this server should be unstable. Why shouldn't he be able to go out with friends and family? There's no need for the owner nor for GMs to be around if you're playing on a stable, mostly vanilla server. Look at other servers like NGE, warriorsway or Origin, they're around way longer than most servers and the owners never really interact with the community directly in-game nor are they 24/7 or even close to that reachable.

But as I said, this server is not everyones taste and yes you are right, there won't be much players around probably. However, this is not due to a lack professionalism, but rather because most people don't enjoy the vanilla old school experience, they want events and stuff like that, which this server won't offer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2023, 14:21   #699

30 cap bring the memories back. Definetly must try if you want a chill old sro experience
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2023, 05:31   #700

This is without doubt the original sro experience! And surprisingly the community is growing every day.
Old 06/14/2023, 09:08   #701

Old players should try this server. More oldschool isn't possible.
Old 06/16/2023, 18:28   #702

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzZzZy View Post
Old players should try this server. More oldschool isn't possible.
how much online ?
Old 06/16/2023, 21:04   #703

The cap 70 server is one of the best server I’ve played. For everyone who likes to play Silk Road without any p2w features and no bots.
Actually it startet with cap 30 and will increased the cap every month by 10 levels.
It’s the same feeling like 2006 but without all the bots and p2w system.
Old 06/16/2023, 23:06   #704

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mausitani View Post
The cap 70 server is one of the best server I’ve played. For everyone who likes to play Silk Road without any p2w features and no bots.
Actually it startet with cap 30 and will increased the cap every month by 10 levels.

Can you send me the link?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 06/17/2023, 14:54   #705

Join this discord here, there are all links. If you need help, just ask in the discord channel general Projekt 65
Closed Thread