Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle - Sparta| Cap 100 | EU & CH | The Realistic Fiction

Discussion on Eagle - Sparta| Cap 100 | EU & CH | The Realistic Fiction within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2021, 18:47   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by szkodnikoS View Post
Server is *****, pure money grab. Fake player count and lags to seem like there's so many people in the server, but in fact there isn't.

Avoid.
wtf dude there is literally 300 ppl waiting for random BA at 4am dafaq you talking about?
Old 04/29/2021, 19:34   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by petike_ View Post
wtf dude there is literally 300 ppl waiting for random BA at 4am dafaq you talking about?

Read it again. Do you really think this server has 5k players?

I don't give a **** that "there are literally 300 people waiting"

300 players on 5k server are rookie numbers.
Old 04/30/2021, 16:35   #153

The reason why "Pay2Win" is even worse in a game like Silkroad is that you can be the most skilled player ever and still never be able to compete with those who suck at SRO but have invested 500 dollars in the game. And of course most of those players who invested a lot of $ are usually the one who know nothing about silkroad/suck at it.

This wouldn't happen in games like BDO (even tho there is still pay2win in bdo) or LoL as someone mentioned here because these games are much more skill based than SRO
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2021, 17:44   #154

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiruaSan View Post
The reason why "Pay2Win" is even worse in a game like Silkroad is that you can be the most skilled player ever and still never be able to compete with those who suck at SRO but have invested 500 dollars in the game. And of course most of those players who invested a lot of $ are usually the one who know nothing about silkroad/suck at it.

This wouldn't happen in games like BDO (even tho there is still pay2win in bdo) or LoL as someone mentioned here because these games are much more skill based than SRO
Sro was made by Joymax to be pay2win you can't just change that. If you want a server that's not Pay2Win that's very rare and if you do find it, it will be a small server that wont last long and won't have enough players. Let's be honest most of the players don't want that so there is no point in opening a server like that. I was thinking of making a server with subscription module (just like wow) but than again who would pay monthly to play a server when they could play one for free and dominate.
Old 05/05/2021, 02:52   #155

pure pay2win server . i don't recommend it . just left it
Old 05/06/2021, 14:31   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddiyo View Post
This is a retarded logic. People invest in equipment that they see fit for their skill/needs, or, if they have the cash, go balls deep and gear up from the very start, even if they wouldn't be able to do shit with all that gear.

You could still go and rock that cheap snowboard and pull some sick tricks and have fun, because you know that you're mostly limited by your own skill; nobody would say "reee why can't I pull a 900 pop-shove-it like that geared up dude, I want to be able to do it too, so unfair!)"; that's stupid af.

Exactly my point, because you actually tried hard to made it sound like that, and it doesn't even apply to our case. So much for your metaphor.

Paying for top gear doesn't make you better in any activity that is actually skill/effort-based, it just makes you a douchebag because your abilities don't match the things you payed for. And I love you brought league of legends up, because that's actually a great counter to your argument; yes, you can pay for a boost, and show your friends that you're diamond, but you're still going to suck on your ranked matches, you're going to ruin the game for everyone else, and you will derank eventually- "reeee but I payed to be diamond, not fair!!

I understand it makes you feel superior to say "if you're poor, suck it or fuck off"; actually that one line sadly sums up your whole argument.

The most foresought aspect of all pservers down the line is having the ability to stay competitive based on how much effort you put into it. It's not about reliving the nostalgic aspects of the game.

You're trying so hard to defend the idea that it's OK for people to feel forced to "donate" to stay relevant.

Enjoying a server for its features, activity, community and management is the ONLY reason people should donate, because that way the server stays alive and mantained, that's what Donation actually means - "I want to support this server".

Even so, I understand that virtually EVERYONE enjoys having some sort of unfair advantage, and that's where drawing the line gets tricky.

The only thing I agree is on the 1v1 aspect of the game being utter shit and extremely gear dependant.
If you agree that the 1v1 aspect of the game is beyond repair then why are we bringing up the pay2win aspect on a EU/CH server whatsoever? A basic +7 gear with a skilled 8/8 player party will win you 99,9% of the fights if you know how to stack gluts and avoid obstacles while target supporting. Being a good group player with a non-donate set could grant you a win against an SoE geared same-build party that knows less about the game than you, my sole purpose of bringing league up was the fact that you CAN get to the top by paying, but whether you'll live up to the expectations (read : your p2w gear) purely depends on how good you play in a group setting since this is EU server afterall. You could pose an argument that having a premium gives you an advantage and i would never argue against that but if you're a "play2win" player then being active and getting the item mall goodies should not be an issue unless you're bad at the game, which we already established, if you are, you will get steamrolled either way. My whole point is that the game has turned into group vs group, rather than player vs player, and as a skilled group that did NOT donate but played the game, you could stomp over a group of players that donated heavily and straight up bought their gear. Im not the balance police but "Nogaro" is the perfect example, a player that donated 1500$, is playing a CH character, that does not affect any one's ability to beat him with an exception of fair 1v1's and i could give two shits about people being strong in that regard because it does not matter at all and if it does to you, you're playing the game for the wrong reasons

As far as talking about payments being called "donations" - i genuinely thought by now every one realized its just a way to TRY and avoid chargebacks since donations are non refundable whereas payments for goods are, but i guess some people are naive enough to genuinely believe donating means supporting the server because you love the project, ohhhh epvp.
Old 05/09/2021, 13:26   #157

How can i activate SOS items?!?!!
Old 05/11/2021, 20:49   #158

elite*gold: 5
Very nice and details thread mate!
Old 05/16/2021, 11:49   #159

Here is how to learn real online player count on server:
go
view-source:

press ctrl+f and search for "xSROMap.AddPlayer"

It shows how many online at the moment. Here is current online players at server at 12:47 (GMT+3), 16.05.2021

Here is online player count at the site: (server time based on gmt+2)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2021, 22:25   #160

Still the best server you can find atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2021, 10:48   #161

The drop rate is a joke...... 2 days to get 10 elixirs each ? lmao
Old 05/21/2021, 21:45   #162

still worth to join.

nice update today!
Old 12/03/2021, 16:32   #163

elite*gold: 32
I think this guy and Paris should be banned from Elitepvpers .... they doin always money milking players project and close server after 1,5 month ! Ridge GO was on 08.10.2021 and its already closed since 1 or 2 weeks ! They should give the players they invested lots of money in the server, atleast 1/3 of their money back !!!
Closed Thread