Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2021, 20:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post
oh free bumps

seems like the "none" botters ae really insane in the brain
what a bunch of butthurt mongolites

Signature Event

IGN:Jaqen_H_gHar
I'm sure the 'No' Botters Like the server that why he bumping the thread I understand because we have better features
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2021, 21:03   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
I'm sure the 'No' Botters Like the server that why he bumping the thread I understand because we have better features
totally agree
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2021, 21:08   #63

Interesting. Will give it a try this weekend!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2021, 21:10   #64

Oh jeez.. It is not about botting. Why do you stick to that? It is about Asatrus admin was concerned about 60 cap (progressive) is not best pserver fit. Then just redone the idea of 60 progressive cap. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Admin then started to point out weak sides as a part of his defence, which has led to this redundant discussion.

And you just flattened discussion to "non botters thınk are better that botters thats why they r insane etcetc hıhı"
Old 03/16/2021, 21:11   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninov View Post
Interesting. Will give it a try this weekend!
Welcome if you have any question join our discord

Quote:
Originally Posted by freexiu View Post
Oh jeez.. It is not about botting. Why do you stick to that? It is about Asatrus admin was concerned about 60 cap (progressive) is not best pserver fit. Then just redone the idea of 60 progressive cap. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Admin then started to point out weak sides as a part of his defence, which has led to this redundant discussion.

And you just flattened discussion to "non botters thınk are better that botters thats why they r insane etcetc hıhı"
when I wrote that, it wasn't there or do you see another msg there?

Has nothing to do with bot in general, it's just funny how players advertise
Old 03/16/2021, 21:26   #66

It is worth no time to argue with you I must admit. You were quoted the same day in specified thread. Read it again. There is no point being so arrogant.

After being point out, your warhammer started to hit. Just.. stay more chilled out? This post was not meant to insult you nor you should start to insult another server admin..
Old 03/16/2021, 21:30   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by freexiu View Post
It is worth no time to argue with you I must admit. You were quoted the same day in specified thread. Read it again. There is no point being so arrogant.

After being point out, your warhammer started to hit. Just.. stay more chilled out? This post was not meant to insult you nor you should start to insult another server admin..
mate u guys came here raiding so deal with the truth that your palying on a ****** server .

Maybe join us and we will be friends again
Old 03/17/2021, 00:52   #68

Quote:
on your server ppl can bot too :P check your thread some ppl do botting i know some friend that botting on the server silkroad is a botter game i know your admin is noob noob that why he cant create a bot detect ^^
We have an automatic tool that tells us everything a player does. If you're an ignorant about it, abstain from sharing your views on the subject.

Who is your friend that is continuing botting? IF you tell us who he is i can give you 1000% sure he/she won't get banned, let's make that agreement. Oh, you're still not gonna say who it is anyway you know why? Because you're FULL of bullshit buddy, you guacamole pancake. This is too easy, i'm not not gonna let you keep saying yOu HaVe SeCrEt FrIenD bOtTiNg, come again soon.

Quote:
where I wrote about the thread this was not there hm I don't think that you have much success with advertising but then good luck your admin has not enough Experience if you read through the thread just looks like from a 12 year old child

Experience labor has nothing todo with bot

I guess you don't have a job to play 24/7 without a bot?
The thread has had that written since the start, do you understand what that means?

How can you tell someone is 12 years old by reading a thread when i see 9 year olds everyday speaking better English and making better jokes than you? Im cannot understends aye? No hablo inglesas.

The ICING on the cake is your assumption everyone here doesn't have a job and plays 24/7. That's just the best highlight of your behaviour and attitude we could ever get. A lot of people on our server not only have jobs but they also have kids, that's one of the reasons we have such a nice solid community, because we're actually cool about stuff and not immature like you're showing here. For your information, Mr. "Silkroad is a botters' game", you can play Silkroad for one or two hours everyday and enjoy it a lot if you are on a server like ours, but this is something someone like you will never understand.

Quote:
They just want to promote a noob server, leave them so the thread gets bumped
A noob server, the server you just went and copy pasted its essential structure. Well played sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post
mate u guys came here raiding so deal with the truth that your palying on a shitty server .

Maybe join us and we will be friends again
Did you attend English classes together with Mr. nOrSeGoDtYr or something? Why would we join a server with an admin that makes fun of free to play servers, who end up needing to collect money because they get ddos'd, and still keep on beeing free to play. What kind of guy who's in charge of a community acts like this? Seriously, no wonder you're starting your 4th server or whatever the fuck this is all over again.

On a last note, NICE 60 CAP WITH A PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM you have going on, i love the idea
Old 03/17/2021, 01:51   #69

Asatru on fire 🔥❤️
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 06:47   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayght View Post
We have an automatic tool that tells us everything a player does. If you're an ignorant about it, abstain from sharing your views on the subject.

Who is your friend that is continuing botting? IF you tell us who he is i can give you 1000% sure he/she won't get banned, let's make that agreement. Oh, you're still not gonna say who it is anyway you know why? Because you're FULL of bullshit buddy, you guacamole pancake. This is too easy, i'm not not gonna let you keep saying yOu HaVe SeCrEt FrIenD bOtTiNg, come again soon.

The thread has had that written since the start, do you understand what that means?

How can you tell someone is 12 years old by reading a thread when i see 9 year olds everyday speaking better English and making better jokes than you? Im cannot understends aye? No hablo inglesas.

The ICING on the cake is your assumption everyone here doesn't have a job and plays 24/7. That's just the best highlight of your behaviour and attitude we could ever get. A lot of people on our server not only have jobs but they also have kids, that's one of the reasons we have such a nice solid community, because we're actually cool about stuff and not immature like you're showing here. For your information, Mr. "Silkroad is a botters' game", you can play Silkroad for one or two hours everyday and enjoy it a lot if you are on a server like ours, but this is something someone like you will never understand.

A noob server, the server you just went and copy pasted its essential structure. Well played sir.

Did you attend English classes together with Mr. nOrSeGoDtYr or something? Why would we join a server with an admin that makes fun of free to play servers, who end up needing to collect money because they get ddos'd, and still keep on beeing free to play. What kind of guy who's in charge of a community acts like this? Seriously, no wonder you're starting your 4th server or whatever the fuck this is all over again.

On a last note, NICE 60 CAP WITH A PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM you have going on, i love the idea
1.Bullshit is what you do here !!
2. It wasn't there! where I wrote that and not even as a title, and it was all about Cap 60
3.I like my bad English I am Polish / German I know my English is bad and? for coding etc it is enough
4.My server has nothing to do with your noob server system is not the same and mostly everything is original !! So here is nothing copy paste Check your thread, it's like a 12 year old had post it here are no info/design
my daughter can design better
5. its my Second server 1 [Valtyr over 4 year online with Alpha] and 2 [Asatru] all other server iwas joined only as team etc :P

btw good luck anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayght View Post
and btw

1. where is that automatically when a user writes it?
2. Gameserver cannot detect
3. The notice is just stupid
You can only detect 3 party tools !! So you can't between key presser / bot / pet filter / etc detect
Old 03/17/2021, 10:52   #71

Interesting server. Would be better with europes but I think I will give it a try on weekend. Since you can use 2 bots on 1 pc I will lvl up 2 chars and see how the server will turn out in future. I like the fact that sox is dropable and not obtainable by any silly lootboxes, coinsystems or something like that which is mostly set up to make people pay like back on Ruby or gets abused by many afklers, jobcheaters or Arenabotters like on Retro pserver
Overall the server seems pretty fair for botters and nonbotters and upcoming content like increased cap, events, fgw looks promising. Hope a good numbers of players will come tho cuz with current system especially with low sox rates and China-only the pvp content of ctf,job and especially fortress war could be very interesting since no one will run around with full sun +10 or sh*t like that

*Edit: Entry Signature-Event tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 11:12   #72

those who are jealous have come to pollute the subject @ don't put them on

on their server No bot server, but free to friends = free bot

we are waiting with my friends

we are doing our support :

-xDMR
Thanks
1 User