Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2022, 12:21   #931

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
If you lose braincells in the process, then youre not very smart in the head I dont know what it was about, but it cant be anything special if you then leave because you dont achieve anything
I think every player can see by his own eyes of the server for themselves and not just watch the comments that are made here, there are enough players because they are also active, so its wayne to me how often you cry
for sure ma man

lemme be real . just scrubs play here no offence kek.

and ya im not a super smart guy but u sir shouldnt throw stones if ur sittting in a glashouse.

in the end it is what it is and i see loyal dogs leaving .

And im not gonna lie thats what u deserve mate.

RIP c ya
Old 10/14/2022, 12:49   #932

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by elratone View Post
for sure ma man

lemme be real . just scrubs play here no offence kek.

and ya im not a super smart guy but u sir shouldnt throw stones if ur sittting in a glashouse.

in the end it is what it is and i see loyal dogs leaving .

And im not gonna lie thats what u deserve mate.

RIP c ya
I think I have more on my mind when it comes to vsro stuff than you, just because the Asatru team didn't want to add your suggestions does that make you cry right away? I don't think you understood the meaning of loyal, did you? I think the players that are here and aren't fooled by you guys are more loyal than they ever will be
People can look at themselves because the server doesn't need your lies
don't know what your problem is
But it's my decision how I design the server, not everyone likes it, of course, but just because you don't achieve anything, you don't have to write rubbish without any reason. If you cry, please go to your corner
Old 10/14/2022, 14:23   #933

We are small but loyal and dedicated community, if you're looking for oldschool server don't hesitate to join us!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2022, 14:08   #934

Changelogs 16-10-2022
Greetings, everyone!
The maintenance . Here is a list of the changes

#InGame
- [Edited] Guild Limit 20
- [Edited] some skills from uniques in pharaoh tomb
- [Edited] Ancient Ice bear to lvl 100 (via database)
- [End] Drop rate Event x2
- [End] Donate Event
- [Edited] textfiles
- Database Backup
- Security Patch
- Log was emptied
Old 10/21/2022, 15:39   #935

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatchtowers View Post
I tried but untill reaching max level there is nothing to do and it takes months since rates are low max level is high. The "loyal" community is also friendly i experienced it myself but there is nothing a newbie can do there but only and just botting. Absolutely nothing to do. I respect the hardwork, time and effort of owner norsegod but sorry it is absolutely not a server i would recommend to those who are looking for a server to jump into adventure and be a part of community. There is nothing connects a newbie with others. If you will play this game as a single player RPG than go try but if you are looking for an mmorpg sro than you need to find something else guys. I repeat game developer is looking after with the game very closely and doing updates events. Discord is also active there is zero problem with this server about management but the system keeps you away from all others and also the game content for months you will just leave you char to bot every day and do nothing else because there is nothing you can. BTW untill you reach the max level probably a new patch would be already done and others would become 140 or whatever new max level and you keep running behind and botting only botting. No fun at all. Nothing to do.
its just a low rate server that it takes a while is clear to everyone of course there are not many activities that low level players can do but you can start trading from level 20
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2022, 17:12   #936

Quote:
its just a low rate server that it takes a while is clear to everyone of course there are not many activities that low level players can do but you can start trading from level 20
You can take what I said as suggestion make some events and/or contents which would put players together I dont know what it would be but it should force high levels and low levels, strong players and weaker ones to play together. A fun event or content with good rewards like a random Dress or random devil (can be f or m so player will have to sell it to others) What i mean is you have to force players make them have to find others in game and be party, team, enemy whatever and reward them in the end. Even loser should get a reward to not to make them feel like wasted time. Exp scrolls also can be reward even premiums I never had a server so dont take serious about what i say exactly rewards should be. You make your own rewards and events or dungeons whatever. As a silkroad player since 2008 I still thank you for creating that high quality server. I still have the client but dont play it since its just botting for me and botting alone... Trade is also a thing but gold reward in this situation is not motivating enough. After a successful trade player should get an extra reward or leveling job level should give some rewards like 1 day pick pet extend maybe 1 day to 5 day devil extend, 500% exp scroll for 3 hours something like that not 1 month no rewards should be for long time cuz you have to force them keep doing, joining events.

Quote:
I did a full 5 star trade from hotan to dw with my 47 level char and got no reward. I think no gold too just trader exp. Others told me to relog check storage and the box on the right but nothing. So good luck...
Old 10/21/2022, 18:55   #937

Quote:
I did a full 5 star trade from hotan to dw with my 47 level char and got no reward. I think no gold too just trader exp. Others told me to relog check storage and the box on the right but nothing. So good luck...
i have tested 5* from ht to dw works fine can be that i received more constribution because of lvl 60 oxe

Quote:
You can take what I said as suggestion make some events and/or contents which would put players together I dont know what it would be but it should force high levels and low levels, strong players and weaker ones to play together. A fun event or content with good rewards like a random Dress or random devil (can be f or m so player will have to sell it to others) What i mean is you have to force players make them have to find others in game and be party, team, enemy whatever and reward them in the end. Even loser should get a reward to not to make them feel like wasted time. Exp scrolls also can be reward even premiums I never had a server so dont take serious about what i say exactly rewards should be. You make your own rewards and events or dungeons whatever. As a silkroad player since 2008 I still thank you for creating that high quality server. I still have the client but dont play it since its just botting for me and botting alone... Trade is also a thing but gold reward in this situation is not motivating enough. After a successful trade player should get an extra reward or leveling job level should give some rewards like 1 day pick pet extend maybe 1 day to 5 day devil extend, 500% exp scroll for 3 hours something like that not 1 month no rewards should be for long time cuz you have to force them keep doing, joining events.
we have many event every month exp event
daily events
weekly events job,unique,alchemy
monthly event all automatic ingame
Old 10/21/2022, 19:18   #938

Quote:
i have tested 5* from ht to dw works fine can be that i received more constribution because of lvl 60 oxe

we have many event every month exp event
daily events
weekly events job,unique,alchemy
monthly event all automatic ingame
Well, i didnt get anything. 2m Gold i had in storage maybe thats the reward. Btw i didnt get any arena coin. I thought that 2m i already had.
Old 10/21/2022, 19:20   #939

Quote:
Well, i didnt get anything. 2m Gold i had in storage maybe thats the reward. Btw i didnt get any arena coin. I thought that 2m i already had.
Its because of lowest reward the constribution was based and added by a lvl 60 oxe
Old 10/23/2022, 10:49   #940

Changelogs 23-10-2022
Greetings, everyone!
#Filter
- [Edited] Union Disabled
- [Removed] Job Reward Button
Procedure will be automatic execute by relogging/dc

#InGame
- [Added] Pumpkin Unique
- [Edited] Job Reward Procedure
-by dc/relog or something like this job reward will be automatic execute
-You can now make more trades in a row and farming the constribution
Reward added from 1x under 5* / 1x 5Star - 20x 5Star
- [Edited] HWT Tab
-Added ADV Elxir D10 Accessory
-Added ADV Elxir D10 Protector
-Added ADV Elxir D10 Shield
-Added ADV Elxir D10 Weapon
-Added ADV Elxir D10 SOX Weapon (only sos and som allowed to use)
- [Edited] Lucky Skill Price
- [Edited] Roc Gear Stone Price
- [End] Exp rate Event
- [Edited] textfiles
- Database Backup
- Security Patch
- Log was emptied
Old 10/26/2022, 19:54   #941

New Discord Added
Old 10/30/2022, 09:47   #942

Changelogs 27-10-2022/30-10-2022
Greetings, everyone!

#Server
Installed windows new
Edited Server Time (german)

#InGame
[Edited] HWT Elite Monster HP
[Edited] HWT Elite Monster Skills
[Edited] Old Alchemy Windows
[Added] Signature Event
[Added] Donate Event
[Edited] textfiles
Database Backup
Security Patch
Log was emptied

#Signature Event: End on 06.11.2022
(Make sure you copy&paste again in your signature with the new discord link)

Join your Elitepvper Signature Event for a chance to win
We will be picking 3 people randomly and will be rewarding them with 500 silk [EPIN CODE] to each one!
Make sure to support us and you may be lucky enough to win, good luck everyone!

How to add Signature ?
Old 10/30/2022, 23:36   #943

Signature Event
Charname : Apnoe
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 08:08   #944

feel bad didnt stick to this server from the start,instead jumping from one to another,this team proved they serios,il wait u guys for next project and il stick to ur server instead of running around from 1 server to another,ur sistem is awsome btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2022, 09:59   #945

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalau123 View Post
feel bad didnt stick to this server from the start,instead jumping from one to another,this team proved they serios,il wait u guys for next project and il stick to ur server instead of running around from 1 server to another,ur sistem is awsome btw
Thanks for the Feedback
As I have always said we are and will remain long-term
I try to keep the server online for as long as possible not like any other server owner who cannot do anything on their own
Thanks
1 User