Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Voyage | 80 Cap | CH/EU | Non-Bot | Play2Win | Untradeable Silk | G.O. 26-02-21

Discussion on Voyage | 80 Cap | CH/EU | Non-Bot | Play2Win | Untradeable Silk | G.O. 26-02-21 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/02/2021, 21:58   #226

elite*gold: 0
At opening it was around 60, then the entire weekend is was around 30 people, and then on monday-tuesday it went to 70-90? Odd.

Not to mention people are playing on multiple accounts using keypresser (lol?)

Also, i hardly see anyone ingame..

I mean if you don’t mind playing on an empty server, you will sure love the old school feel!
Old 03/02/2021, 22:31   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
cant play, injured my mouse-hand, got an operation.

good luck 2 all
Oh snap! That sucks mate. Hope you get well soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninov View Post
At opening it was around 60, then the entire weekend is was around 30 people, and then on monday-tuesday it went to 70-90? Odd.

Not to mention people are playing on multiple accounts using keypresser (lol?)

Also, i hardly see anyone ingame..

I mean if you don’t mind playing on an empty server, you will sure love the old school feel!
Just wanted to share my thoughts on this

I couldn't play during the weekend (wasn't home), but I checked multiple times and saw 70+ people online. The party matching looks like this right now, late on a Tuesday evening (past most player's bed-time):
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/03/2021, 08:33   #228

I want to add this, we see new players joining us everyday. So the community is growing, slowly but it’s growing!
Old 03/03/2021, 14:40   #229

voyage is worth to play, if you love grinding with quests with balanced game you should join here. 60-90 around ppl playing it. no pay2win just play and fun...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2021, 17:40   #230

Increasing 1-6 degree sox rate can add more fun.
Old 03/04/2021, 02:49   #231

so over long period of time myself and another friend create 2 Guild here ... Legacy & Sanctum we made It very active and always trying form party, and invite our Union member playing as team helping them catch our level our mission was to get everyone Union because now we have 50 active people who login all the time around the same level so then we can keep forming parties and enjoy SRO like old times we had some fun, but now our goals can't be achieved because; GM puts update nobody wants If your reasoning for the level limit was for taxi then you might as well implemented it at level 60, or 70 something like that, and you have also level limit for jobbing? I was planning event for our Union this Saturday, and now we can't even do that invested much time, and money to create active community GM with one update completely ruined it wish you all the best on Voyage had fun while it lasted

Sanctum <3 Legacy <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 03:27   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVIISRO View Post
so over long period of time myself and another friend create 2 Guild here ... Legacy & Sanctum we made It very active and always trying form party, and invite our Union member playing as team helping them catch our level our mission was to get everyone Union because now we have 50 active people who login all the time around the same level so then we can keep forming parties and enjoy SRO like old times we had some fun, but now our goals can't be achieved because; GM puts update nobody wants If your reasoning for the level limit was for taxi then you might as well implemented it at level 60, or 70 something like that, and you have also level limit for jobbing? I was planning event for our Union this Saturday, and now we can't even do that invested much time, and money to create active community GM with one update completely ruined it wish you all the best on Voyage had fun while it lasted

Sanctum <3 Legacy <3
It's very hard to see a player like you leaves , you gave everything to us to the community but i understand your decision after GM last update we can't help each other . level restriction party sucks how be the game enjoyable if you grind solo all the time, or you can wait for all the players whose level close to you to start a party which a very rare thing to find , the server become like a single player mode in MMORPG , the saddest part that GM won't even listen to this community the most 2 biggest guilds refused the update which about 80% of all active players in the server and still the update gone live. to be honest i lost all passion to play in this server how can i play and see other guild members asks for help and i can't do anything because of party level restriction .
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2021, 08:52   #233

I have tried to give my opinion on the discord server several times regarding their approach on how a server should be run.

The problem with Voyage Sro is that the developer/GM’s have no clue how to start/maintain a server, which has resulted in many issues over the past week. Server not opening on time/bugs still being there/no good advertisement/****** communication/not listening to players and so on.

The playernumbers will *never* increase when current players are having a ****** time.

Not to mention the whole idea of oldschool non-bot servers (in my opinion) is having “long” term relations with people, which include being able to join a party together. It is absolutely ridiculous they made these lvl restrictions, when the party matching system only had a few parties to begin with! Not the mention the few amount of players left on this server.

Anyways, it’s a shame to see a server with good intentions crumble down like this, but sadly it was already written in stone.

I hope they learn from their mistakes and re-do this entire thing with better ideas and better staff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2021, 11:53   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninov View Post
I have tried to give my opinion on the discord server several times regarding their approach on how a server should be run.

The problem with Voyage Sro is that the developer/GM’s have no clue how to start/maintain a server, which has resulted in many issues over the past week. Server not opening on time/bugs still being there/no good advertisement/shitty communication/not listening to players and so on.

The playernumbers will *never* increase when current players are having a shitty time.

Not to mention the whole idea of oldschool non-bot servers (in my opinion) is having “long” term relations with people, which include being able to join a party together. It is absolutely ridiculous they made these lvl restrictions, when the party matching system only had a few parties to begin with! Not the mention the few amount of players left on this server.

Anyways, it’s a shame to see a server with good intentions crumble down like this, but sadly it was already written in stone.

I hope they learn from their mistakes and re-do this entire thing with better ideas and better staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maro528 View Post
It's very hard to see a player like you leaves , you gave everything to us to the community but i understand your decision after GM last update we can't help each other . level restriction party sucks how be the game enjoyable if you grind solo all the time, or you can wait for all the players whose level close to you to start a party which a very rare thing to find , the server become like a single player mode in MMORPG , the saddest part that GM won't even listen to this community the most 2 biggest guilds refused the update which about 80% of all active players in the server and still the update gone live. to be honest i lost all passion to play in this server how can i play and see other guild members asks for help and i can't do anything because of party level restriction .
Quote:

Sanctum <3 Legacy <3
It has come to our attention that the community is disappointed about the update of the level restriction. It takes some time to discuss and solve this issue with the team. We want you to know, that we are working on it as we speak.

Please note that every suggestion or complaint made is being taken on board with the team! Your voice matters to us. We thank you for your patience!
Old 03/04/2021, 14:57   #235

Hello everyone. Due to popular demand, the server will be taken down within 15 mins to remove the party level restriction. We hope this satisfies you. Thank you for your patience.
Old 03/04/2021, 18:44   #236

After the recent changes, the server seems to be kicking again
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2021, 22:31   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldStriKe1 View Post
Hello everyone. Due to popular demand, the server will be taken down within 15 mins to remove the party level restriction. We hope this satisfies you. Thank you for your patience.
If ""popular demand"" was valued by the team of Voyage the change would not have been implemented in the first place literally told them before even making the change nobody wants it and completely ignored; could be ego or pride not sure their reasoning but rest of the players wish you luck here hope to see you guys in another server soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
After the recent changes, the server seems to be kicking again
GZ
Old 03/04/2021, 23:23   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolele View Post
I'm leaving this server because GM made delvl to 4 players with biggest lvls on server, because they were killing uniqes with stuck which wasn't forbidden.
****, I can't belive it!!!
I know that I'm no name player (IGN: Leyon) which means nothing for server but I won't be treated like them.
Sorry guys but I had to write this. This decison really hurt me.
stop crying lil boy
Old 03/05/2021, 02:55   #239

Quote:
If ""popular demand"" was valued by the team of Voyage the change would not have been implemented in the first place literally told them before even making the change nobody wants it and completely ignored; could be ego or pride not sure their reasoning but rest of the players wish you luck here hope to see you guys in another server soon

GZ

where are you playing right now afterall?
Old 03/05/2021, 08:25   #240

Server still going strong. It's only 1 week old today
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
mmorpg, non-bot, online, play2win, silkroad