Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forever | NoBot | Cap 60 | PVE | No Donation | 13.01.2021

Discussion on Forever | NoBot | Cap 60 | PVE | No Donation | 13.01.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2021, 13:54   #511

elite*gold: 0
Good game
Old 02/23/2021, 14:40   #512

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVIISRO View Post
by the time I farm my char and hit cap everyone will have their set not fun to play behind fresh launch is better
Oh, I thought I saw you trading a lot, think you are in the late 40s/early 50s or something? So not thaaat far behind, and even if you are there from launch on, there will always be people ahead of you that just have more time to invest.
Old 02/23/2021, 15:04   #513

Quote:
I'm not sure what your anger and frustration is about but I'm gonna assume It's something personal with them as I can see your old messages so you were apart of their server before

#1 ?
#2 Donations are not extremely significant and you can't even trade Silk no WTS Silk
#3 there's no bot?

and Forever is not only server non bot theres NGE and was JSRO before this Forever created by same guy who was playing in JSRO so im familiar with most players who playing but I dont like playing the server If its not new because you are way behind and always trying to catch up is not fun in any server for SRO especially because majority of servers dont have long life span and if they stay open long activity dies out with that being said wont go back in forth arguing with you on public thread good day SoSo#3841
Its going to talk about new one sro . Not many old player want to pay monthly for premium bro im sry and if the admin duck head guy . Anyway your choice. But i saw simplicity and other admins . Game's long term is just about admin personality. Anyway again your choice
Old 02/23/2021, 17:11   #514

I haven't been this happy since 2006.

Top people, great community, collaborative personal, talking Bot ban. You are all welcome. Unique exp is usually distributed to lower levels to help each other.

It's never a bad time to attend.

Not a single 60FF yet.

We are clear that we have time to play without a bot.
Old 02/23/2021, 17:26   #515

elite*gold: 6
trade n chill
Old 02/23/2021, 17:54   #516

Before answering some of your concerns i would like to remind you & everyone it's fine to like other servers, and everyone is free to play on wherever they like best! One of the strong reasons we're here is because the admin's a kickass dude who only created a server because he saw the opportunity that existed with JSRO and didn't wanna let people down. The GM's an incredible sound guy working his ass off too, and so is the rest of the team. We're playing here because we know this is our final destination. Having said that, let's demystify your issues:

Quote:
would join here but everyone already too far ahead will wait Voyage
What do you mean? The server isn't even two months old and the alchemy is hard. This means that the first players getting decently geared will always take way longer and have a way harder time to do so, than one joining afterwards. Right now there are no alchemy tabs or stones being sold, no elements, barely any elixers. This is because most have shit gear with shit blues, and will be like that for a while. This will take everyone a lot of time, and when some start being done and they start selling alchemy items and elixers it just means every player capping only needs to care about getting gold, they will take a lot less time and it'll be so much easier. Every player joining later will always have a much much easier time to compete, and it'll be much faster. Please keep that in mind when going for the "oH tHe SeRvEr Is AlReDy ToO oLd OmG" narrative : ).

Quote:
by the time I farm my char and hit cap everyone will have their set not fun to play behind fresh launch is better
I answered this previously, right now having a couple blues on your gear and having a +3 set is alredy pretty groovy, and it will not get much better than this because simply the alchemy is pretty limited which creates a high floor and low cieling concerning gear. Newcomers now get the priviledge to have 24/7 help from high levels regarding uniques and quests, there's starting to exist some powerlvling, some good academy activity. It's 200% more fun to join right now, than 1 month ago.

Quote:
I'm not sure what your anger and frustration is about but I'm gonna assume It's something personal with them as I can see your old messages so you were apart of their server before

#1 ?
#2 Donations are not extremely significant and you can't even trade Silk no WTS Silk
#3 there's no bot?

and Forever is not only server non bot theres NGE and was JSRO before this Forever created by same guy who was playing in JSRO so im familiar with most players who playing but I dont like playing the server If its not new because you are way behind and always trying to catch up is not fun in any server for SRO especially because majority of servers dont have long life span and if they stay open long activity dies out with that being said wont go back in forth arguing with you on public thread good day SoSo#3841
You seem to have this conception that most people playing atm are people from JSRO, and having played both i can tell you you're wrong. Most people from JSRO either chose not to play here or capped and stopped playing. Right now who's online is building a new community, getting stronger everyday. If you don't want to join i hope you go somewhere and enjoy yourself, you know why? Because the way we're building this server means that every week that goes by makes it much better for whoever wants to come to our server and start a brand new character. All this to tell you we'll welcome you in a couple weeks, if you choose to stop moving to a new server every 2 weeks : )
Old 02/23/2021, 18:34   #517

i like to play this game i remember my old days ty <3
Old 02/23/2021, 18:41   #518

need player comn guys
Old 02/23/2021, 19:43   #519

we are getting bigger every day
Old 02/23/2021, 19:49   #520

koc777 banned?
Old 02/23/2021, 21:05   #521

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahim777 View Post
koc777 banned?
Game Server CharName: was ban for using a 3rd party botting application. (list)
koc777
Ba
EsiNTi
Old 02/23/2021, 22:19   #522

Server's so much fun. Come - we need more thieves
Old 02/23/2021, 23:50   #523

Wink

Just chilling waiting for new players

[IMG=expandable: 1] [/IMG]
Old 02/24/2021, 02:46   #524

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdimondr View Post
Just chilling waiting for new players

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Looking good man.

By the way ya'll, we've been having some issues on the server and had to restart a couple times but all should be fixed asap
Old 02/24/2021, 04:37   #525

Come and join the oldschool experience =D
Closed Thread