Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor - Red Sea | ISRO-R Files | 110 Cap | Old Job | Integrated Bot | Longterm

Discussion on Sailor - Red Sea | ISRO-R Files | 110 Cap | Old Job | Integrated Bot | Longterm within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/04/2021, 20:03   #346

elite*gold: 0
u can easy open bot here,from memory.... not media.
Old 01/05/2021, 16:40   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobas View Post
Playing for a day and i could say that this server is decent. At peak time i saw olmost 3k players, ofc not all of them are players, but knowing thats there is no bot/etc numbers is kinda inpresive.
But what i kinda didint liked or whanted to see:

1. Attack pets: its one of most intresting things every new player whanted to see and try, but unfortinatly u wont get a chance as there is no pets for newcommers and if u are not donator not sure after how many weeks u will have chance to buy it and test it. So i beleave if a Gm will added standart att/def/buff wolfs for tokens, would be nice to test and try as a new player.

2. Grinding and skilling rates could be abit higer x10 instead x5 atleast up to lvl 90 with few reasons:
a) At +-50lvl u alredy have enought tokens from killing mobs to buy items up to d9(max), so i am not sure where to spend another xxxx tokens when i get in next 26 lvls. Adding wolf probably would be a god idea
b) D1-D9 stones/elixirs from mobs, not sure why they are even there, all items bought for tokens alredy +5, 61% stats and max blue and they worth 0 gold if u sell them.

Part 1

a) why so many tokenscoins? if u know what to do with them belive me they are not so much u can easly spend them. u know d9 moon +5 will not be very enough in future so u need try make u d9 at least +7 so u need speend more tokens to pay more d9 itmes and faild them untill u make +7 . and one more thing u can spend them for hp mp grain or for fellow pots or for buy speed drugs etc.

b) why monsters still drop d9 stones? what a reason to not? u know fgw flame montain will give a sun d9 weapon so nu need stoness for make blue or add stats.
Old 01/05/2021, 19:16   #348

latest update why remove the snow slave from auto hunt?
Old 01/06/2021, 03:06   #349

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by sro_cyklon View Post
latest update why remove the snow slave from auto hunt?
The christmas event will be disabled next patch anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2021, 01:20   #350

I am curious what is the plan for latecomers and their competition? How would they supposedly do gold coin farming when they meet in Survival Arena pt of egy +9 spears and well equiped buffers. Totally sensless and impossible to competete. There should be reasonable way for having chance to catch up not just increasing gap between set up players and newcomers.
Imho such important thing shouldn't force players to stand against the full equipped guyz who already have egy. Or give any alternative way without crossing ways ppl with normal/som 9d vs ppl with nova/egy+9 stuff.
And HWT beginner is not that way <-just 2 gold coin per pt shared through whole pt.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2021, 19:37   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
When will there be an update?
There is no normal mob, just a snow slave...
Old 01/09/2021, 04:47   #352

Best Game Ever , i really read everything with patience and like exciting feelings that was really cool and nice to read and im glad that im playing this server !!
best wishes for the staff members and for the server and for the players of course !
IN-GAME-NAME : F16
Peace , Keep It Up <3
Old 01/09/2021, 14:54   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
I am curious what is the plan for latecomers and their competition? How would they supposedly do gold coin farming when they meet in Survival Arena pt of egy +9 spears and well equiped buffers. Totally sensless and impossible to competete. There should be reasonable way for having chance to catch up not just increasing gap between set up players and newcomers.
Imho such important thing shouldn't force players to stand against the full equipped guyz who already have egy. Or give any alternative way without crossing ways ppl with normal/som 9d vs ppl with nova/egy+9 stuff.
And HWT beginner is not that way <-just 2 gold coin per pt shared through whole pt.
It's a common and most likely intended problem in donation-based servers even though the main post tries to lure you with statements such as "with only a few hours of daily gameplay you could get all the resources you need".

I admit it's not an easy task to solve but there could be ways to make it more comfortable for newcomers.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2021, 16:56   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisch343 View Post
I really like the Idea behind this Server. That everyone doesn´t have 10 goldbots etc.

But I dc like at night. and if I´m in a party I dont want to stand up and login again.

So maybe Sbot with only 1 client would be pretty cool
i dont have nothing aginst this sbot or phbot but after will be bad cuz this bots are not free so personaly i dont like pay for this sbot or phbot to play in a private sro server and who will pay for sbot or phbot will have very big avantage. they can full bot , imagine some peopls will botting with 4PCs 24/7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Pls do something about fgw entrance, 3,6m its to much gold, and 2x times peer day not enough. I dont care about fgw cards i only want a place for lvl up and farm normal stuff like elixirs and gold. U know play in normal map its so fuking annoying and so boring just click moobs after same moobs.
Old 01/10/2021, 06:51   #355

they are insult players , they don't care about community's thoughts.
we respect the game you raid, but you also need to respect our thinking and equal play.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2021, 11:19   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasankebap View Post
they are insult players , they don't care about community's thoughts.
we respect the game you raid, but you also need to respect our thinking and equal play.

They say they want feedback from the community and they insult the players when they provide a feedback that they don't like. Just yesterday a guy was asking about Boi and gm simply replied gtfo. It clearly shows how much they care about their players. Since the start of the server, they never listened their players opinion. Most of the people burned out by spending literally 100s of hours in hwt just to get a single egy item while others joined survival arena as 4 clerics and farmed more coins by just using gluts. The game offers 0 pvp. Job is a joke since the traders don't even care about losing their goods. They just leave it where it is if a thief kills them and buy another one since they get more money in such a short time. Most of the guilds already farmed enough gold with no competition. Most of the players doesn't even participate job since hwt takes all their time. People send globals to find a pvp. They also claim that they reduce pay 2 win by removing silk scrolls while everyone selling basically silk items instead of silk scrolls. If you can spend 3 months of your lifetime in hwt runs just to end up with a egy set that you will use against Noone other than mobs, while being treated like **** by GM event thought you pay the game all that money, this game is perfect for you until it dies after 1 month just like it happened with their 130 server.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/10/2021, 19:56   #357

MgeMax is a fail person that i have ever seen in silkroad comunity... he did same mistake at 130 cap and he said everything gonna be perfect for gameplay after his fails on 130cap. on RedSea ppl abused arenacoin with boi and some of players warned him about this problem and about hwt farming coins it takes forever for a GAME... after patch he didnt improved for server he just made it worst by saying his players "GTFO" ... i want to see he does same here, so everyone can see what kind of unprefessional person he is. you are FAIL worstmax.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2021, 21:30   #358

If you don't fix ...
The Economy of the server..
One char per ip on fortress..
No pets on fortress..
char balancing (No use of STR chars, everyone is making chn nuckers because they deal more dmg than wizz's)
The Uses of pill's is stupid and making useless some of the characters...

The server wont last long with those stuff still there.... let me tell you that... MEGAMAX!! READ!!
Old 01/11/2021, 10:06   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sona1234 View Post
They say they want feedback from the community and they insult the players when they provide a feedback that they don't like. Just yesterday a guy was asking about Boi and gm simply replied gtfo. It clearly shows how much they care about their players. Since the start of the server, they never listened their players opinion. Most of the people burned out by spending literally 100s of hours in hwt just to get a single egy item while others joined survival arena as 4 clerics and farmed more coins by just using gluts. The game offers 0 pvp. Job is a joke since the traders don't even care about losing their goods. They just leave it where it is if a thief kills them and buy another one since they get more money in such a short time. Most of the guilds already farmed enough gold with no competition. Most of the players doesn't even participate job since hwt takes all their time. People send globals to find a pvp. They also claim that they reduce pay 2 win by removing silk scrolls while everyone selling basically silk items instead of silk scrolls. If you can spend 3 months of your lifetime in hwt runs just to end up with a egy set that you will use against Noone other than mobs, while being treated like shit by GM event thought you pay the game all that money, this game is perfect for you until it dies after 1 month just like it happened with their 130 server.
This summarizes the server's state pretty much perfectly, although I'd add even with the months of your life spent pressing 1234 on HWT uniques, (or auto skilling, wow such intense gameplay you can't find anywhere else) you'd still probably be missing the gold or arena coins Frankly, this has somehow been even worse gameplay design than the early issues of 130cap. Yes, all servers are either pay2win or time to win, no shit, usually both... But the design of forcing people to grind HWT for like 20-40% of their entire day JUST to fill the HWT limit alone is hilarious. So yeah, if anyone's searching for a server that includes like 8h a day of 1234 pressing to maximize your coins that is also heavily pay2win at the same definitely give it a go. Not to mention most of the casual people take weeks and weeks to even hit max lvl.

Nothing personal but damn I can only imagine if someone else had these files, the potential...
Old 01/11/2021, 12:13   #360

So I'm guessing the server is dead already? I wonder why =) MeGaMax all I have to say
Closed Thread