Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle Flora | Cap 90 | CH | Extensive Breakthrough

Discussion on Eagle Flora | Cap 90 | CH | Extensive Breakthrough within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2020, 01:03   #226

elite*gold: 0
getting everytime dc if im selling stolen goods to the NPC IN THIEFTOWN FVCK THIS
Old 12/09/2020, 14:54   #227

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
The owner of the server is not from Turkey but nice try buddy. I don't think you know how Turkish guilds play. They share everything so they gear up one player first and so on. You playing against 200 players as one guy. Have fun beating turks.
hi
Old 12/09/2020, 15:44   #228

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
hi
hi
Old 12/09/2020, 18:24   #229

They say the GM is not turkish,but enter please discord and watch how they talk=)).
Trash server,no donations=no premium, no premium = you are restricted from every activity and quest.Rip thieves and server economy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 19:16   #230

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nv0 View Post
They say the GM is not turkish,but enter please discord and watch how they talk=)).
Trash server,no donations=no premium, no premium = you are restricted from every activity and quest.Rip thieves and server economy.
I said the Owner. Owner and GM are two different things. I will let you know that every server has a Turkish or Egyptian GM. So you're out of luck finding a server wihout one.
Old 12/09/2020, 19:34   #231

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Hello, i hope you reached your target by spreading false bullshit. Actually every starting character gets a 3-day premium, which is enough to farm for a real premium with 0 donations. I'd say get your facts straight but nevermind. It only requires average IQ to reach somewhere in the game not donos.
Old 12/09/2020, 20:32   #232

We are waiting
Old 12/09/2020, 20:45   #233

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris* View Post
Hello, i hope you reached your target by spreading false bullshit. Actually every starting character gets a 3-day premium, which is enough to farm for a real premium with 0 donations. I'd say get your facts straight but nevermind. It only requires average IQ to reach somewhere in the game not donos.
I'm sorry,I just don't want to spread bullshit,or to be racist,because I mentioned somenthing above(I wanted to point out the help wich can be given toward friends/relatives whatever ).
Mate,server itself proves how it becomes in time,just take your time as normal player,see if you can be satisfied.I don't see any balance,people are complaining on discord,is true you can't satisfy everyone ,but there are some general things wich can be solved or no?You'll see yourself in time.
By the way,only Einsten had above average IQ and probably few more cases,the rest of us have it the same.
Old 12/10/2020, 09:01   #234

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris* View Post
Well I don't wanna defend the other guy but u didn't have 3 day premium for like a week after you implemented your premium requirement bullshit lmao. U can try to defend and justify it but it was still a disgusting move.
Old 12/16/2020, 13:29   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteraks View Post
It is. Mbot and Sbot (afaik) work.
Where can I download the bots?

Edit
Is the signature event still in process?
Old 01/03/2021, 18:58   #236

best server ever if you want feel bad if you play and pay silk and then when you say the true they ban you char than later bot char ban dischord ban to get you mounth shut and let you be the bad man lol misk sucks ip ban so cool my char now used bye other people gm changed my email from my char lol

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2021, 21:50   #237

There is no other bullshit server as this one. Kebab SRO. Don't even join this project. I did this mistake once but never again. I highly DO NOT RECOMMENT joining. They will open and close a server in no time just to benneffit taking money from your wallet as MOST of sro servers from this forum. Take care and please don't even join them!

You are the reason SRO Community is dying. You and the other faggot Electus server. Greedy people keep opening servers to milk people's money instead of really doing something real to improve the whole sro scene not turn it into dipshit.

Amateurs that drool for money, nothing else. P.S The owners are kebabs, tell them to make you a kebab or shaorma instead, not to manage a SRO server just to fulfill their wallets.

This is the end of the line, I had enough of you. The whole community turned into a simply "make money out of them and then close the server." because everyone is following the same crap pattern and this lead sro into failure. The whole sro niche. Something you'll never understand cus you're blinded by moneymilking.

P.S: When they can't control they ban. Do not talk anything regarding their server and how long will it stay alive, even if everyone knows your servers last 1-2-3 months max and then bb. You ran away with money and wait for electus to close their server so you can open another and fed your families. Crap kids.
Oh and btw, those players you saw [around 6k] -- more than half were fake online users made just for show off. Look at their players and how it goes down day by day AS ALWAYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordy112 View Post
best server ever if you want feel bad if you play and pay silk and then when you say the true they ban you char than later bot char ban dischord ban to get you mounth shut and let you be the bad man lol misk sucks ip ban so cool my char now used bye other people gm changed my email from my char lol

Misk is just a clown. So does Paris and all the gang of kebabs.

Next motto should be : Join us so we can take your money and run away!

Quote:
kek

So much arrogance on their side and yet they're nobody in the way. Someone on whom you can spit on or throw some change. Phahahahaha

P.S Next time just don't open a server and invest your money on BTC maybe you'll make some smart money. (Thats your last chance to survive in this world) And learn more about audience and how to maintain a community, dipshits!

extra: would be a shame if admins delete this honest review. (beside they have no idea whats happening here even if SRO SCENE made more than 1m posts on this epvp forum) [this also sound for all of you - hire some moderators and stop letting these garbage people own servers and destroying the community and their trust on SRO because of them.] - With this being avoided all these years, sro could be beautiful now. But greedyness in people made it dead.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2021, 00:45   #238

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
I said the Owner. Owner and GM are two different things. I will let you know that every server has a Turkish or Egyptian GM. So you're out of luck finding a server wihout one.
My server doesn't have turkish/egyption admin/GM. (Example!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 14:06   #239

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
You and Maxy may not be Egyptians who knows, but sure as **** you go around other people's threads spreading bullshit about their games just to try to hurt their reputation and benefit ur own server honestly guys what the **** are you doing. I'm not even a fan of the Eagle and everybody knows but this is the lowest type of scum a person can ever be. Please get a life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2021, 14:31   #240

elite*gold: 2
Maxy, please don't post **** about Eagle. You are nothing compared to them.

Remember the time you terminated your partnership with my community because we didn't allow you to post @'s more than 3 times/week? You told every single person in your trash 500 player discord to leave mine. Way to talk about GREEDY AND AMATEUR.

Oh, and p.s., I told you about this few months back - Cloudfare is not hiding your real website IP. Maybe instead of hating on others for their success, you should work on securing your server properly before you get your *** beat.

Kisses!
~Hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
Maybe you should get one, some of them are good developers... that way you don't need to beg me for help.

LULW.

Hating on other people for their success is a horrible look - and this attitude is probably why none of your servers succeed like Eagle's do. Best of luck tho! <3