Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project Online | 60 Cap | NO BOTS | Silk & Gold System | Let's Make SRO Great Again!

Discussion on Project Online | 60 Cap | NO BOTS | Silk & Gold System | Let's Make SRO Great Again! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2020, 11:36   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayko37 View Post
kkkk I told the necessary people and virus scanning will be added to the subject good bye
I wrote on discord to clean the files, but he didn't and its not normal.
Old 06/03/2020, 11:38   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiL0Rro View Post
I wrote on discord to clean the files, but he didn't and its not normal.
I forwarded to the manager
Old 06/03/2020, 12:24   #93

Dont know why you are bashing this server, me and alot of other people like it alot. The GM is talking to us all before changing stuff. SO KEEP IT UP GUS..!!
Old 06/03/2020, 14:18   #94

I participate in the Signature Event of Project Online IGN : BornToFight
Old 06/03/2020, 15:06   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamoghgh View Post
I participate in the Signature Event of Project Online IGN : BornToFight
signature ?
Old 06/04/2020, 02:48   #96

Hello Dear epvp community , in many private server my nick name known as a SoSo , i like to play non-bot servers. But one of famous non-bot private server owner wasnt give fxxx about their players.Nevermind the server became pay to win by updates like same as isro or sailor etc. paying was only method to win. So im left. It became by slight updates to F10. Adding silk scrool and non account bound F10 is pay to win !! We open server which is not pay to win and non bot and also funny. And We created discord vote poll system active suggestion channel for entegrate community for updates cap upgrades etc. But i see this famous non bot server joint compete with us. They fear . They fear about lost their milk money system by non seen pay to win methods. I wont open donating !! also we are not selling pay to win items in F10 ! And also they are account bound ! Just thinking players. Up your voice ! Im glad to fear them and i feel good about being reason of new non bot announce by famous server. . We wont open updates until community understand we are thinking only player not payer.Thank you everybody
Old 06/04/2020, 03:58   #97

game update - detected VIRUS WIN32/Ramnit.H
Thanks
1 User