Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/15/2020, 23:47   #676

elite*gold: 0
The best server!
Old 06/16/2020, 05:33   #677

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

Greetings everyone

The Server has been successfully moved to the new datacenter.

Server is online.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Old 06/17/2020, 00:51   #678

Hey, i think this was suggested a couple of times and it's maybe too late.

but

you could've easily add those lucky magic powders for only +1-+5 and keep the old drop rate for the enhancers.
Old 06/18/2020, 02:22   #679

from now i stopped playing, gave all my items to random low levels in hotan and clicked exit forever

it was good and enjoyable until last updates, i'll talk about some of, here we go

beginning of journey was so fun and legit, all players was playing online and you can talk to everyone because of nonbot, was great (expect 5 min pain duration lul)

after 101 i've tried FGW system and ran 6-7 times 1* and gave up because of only 1x broken key lul, 1 day passed and WOW megamax changed rates and everybody started to get EGY's and magic/rare items turned into garbage. number 1

elixirs/enhancers was valuable and people can selling them in order to get their items and WOW rates changed again twice and servers economy balance was fallen. number 2

Getting ADV elixirs and selling them was my main job in server, i was spending my gold on that and was earning very good numbers. After 1 month WOW genie system changed and if you fail you get ADV elixirs instead of alchemy stones. For me genie system was unfair (because of FGW/Job cave system would be useless) but i thought if nondonaters have some luck then they can sell them and get their stuff i said its OK but i lost my main job. number 3

People was running Jupiter dungeons and if they lucky they get some pops/items from there. After some time WOW we realised that drop rate changed and the first dungeon runners got lots of items, others NOT. number 4

i'm some sleepy atm, maybe i forgot some other changes that causing people to quit the game. If you open legit and long lasting server better you keep rates as is.

Thanks for reading my critics about people's leave and good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2020, 04:59   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcamli View Post
from now i stopped playing, gave all my items to random low levels in hotan and clicked exit forever

it was good and enjoyable until last updates, i'll talk about some of, here we go

beginning of journey was so fun and legit, all players was playing online and you can talk to everyone because of nonbot, was great (expect 5 min pain duration lul)

after 101 i've tried FGW system and ran 6-7 times 1* and gave up because of only 1x broken key lul, 1 day passed and WOW megamax changed rates and everybody started to get EGY's and magic/rare items turned into garbage. number 1

elixirs/enhancers was valuable and people can selling them in order to get their items and WOW rates changed again twice and servers economy balance was fallen. number 2

Getting ADV elixirs and selling them was my main job in server, i was spending my gold on that and was earning very good numbers. After 1 month WOW genie system changed and if you fail you get ADV elixirs instead of alchemy stones. For me genie system was unfair (because of FGW/Job cave system would be useless) but i thought if nondonaters have some luck then they can sell them and get their stuff i said its OK but i lost my main job. number 3

People was running Jupiter dungeons and if they lucky they get some pops/items from there. After some time WOW we realised that drop rate changed and the first dungeon runners got lots of items, others NOT. number 4

i'm some sleepy atm, maybe i forgot some other changes that causing people to quit the game. If you open legit and long lasting server better you keep rates as is.

Thanks for reading my critics about people's leave and good luck.
If this server was on a max degree i would say you are right. But here is the thing we are still on DG13. the alchemy rates for dg12~15 are the same for every plus. i didnt want people specially none donators to suffer in every degree so if the dg13 and DG12 are easy to get you still have dg14 and 15 to go to and that will be hard which is going to take a great time a longevity because rates wont be the same for enhancers and so one for dg14+ but why would i let none donators suffer in lower degrees ? no need to do that. Your choice is respected. Good luck
Old 06/18/2020, 09:09   #681

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
If this server was on a max degree i would say you are right. But here is the thing we are still on DG13. the alchemy rates for dg12~15 are the same for every plus. i didnt want people specially none donators to suffer in every degree so if the dg13 and DG12 are easy to get you still have dg14 and 15 to go to and that will be hard which is going to take a great time a longevity because rates wont be the same for enhancers and so one for dg14+ but why would i let none donators suffer in lower degrees ? no need to do that. Your choice is respected. Good luck
13d is easy to get? There is absolutely no way to get 12d+7 without proof. And do not tell me that you 'can' get proofs from Magic Pop.

Now for casual players (not from Fortess War Guilds) ways to earn some gold are exhausted. You cannot sell stupid stones of fire to NPC cuz they are for 1 gold, at 111+ you do not have any random drops from monsters to sell it to NPC for gold.
You cannot do trades cuz thieves from big guilds with full legend equip controls routes.
PT BA? Controlled by big guild teams.
'Events' - spawning after FTW some uniques which are killed by legend-equip guyz.

So what is the plan for late-commers, new-commers, non-donator, light-donator? Let me guess...

You have no gold - buy silk and sell items from IM via stalling!

Wanna some alchemy - buy proofs, buy immortals, buy awakens from IM!

You do not want to farm SP? - buy fellow pet, buy onyx package, buy potions from IM!

Little reminder of main post in thread:
" Sailor Online promises a really play2win environment. Titles are not sold for Silks..."
Wooow, titles are not for silks, so that is play to win server xD

"Proof Stones.
One of the most Play2Win feature,..."
- the biggest xD
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/18/2020, 17:49   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
13d is easy to get? There is absolutely no way to get 12d+7 without proof. And do not tell me that you 'can' get proofs from Magic Pop.

Now for casual players (not from Fortess War Guilds) ways to earn some gold are exhausted. You cannot sell stupid stones of fire to NPC cuz they are for 1 gold, at 111+ you do not have any random drops from monsters to sell it to NPC for gold.
You cannot do trades cuz thieves from big guilds with full legend equip controls routes.
PT BA? Controlled by big guild teams.
'Events' - spawning after FTW some uniques which are killed by legend-equip guyz.

So what is the plan for late-commers, new-commers, non-donator, light-donator? Let me guess...

You have no gold - buy silk and sell items from IM via stalling!

Wanna some alchemy - buy proofs, buy immortals, buy awakens from IM!

You do not want to farm SP? - buy fellow pet, buy onyx package, buy potions from IM!

Little reminder of main post in thread:
" Sailor Online promises a really play2win environment. Titles are not sold for Silks..."
Wooow, titles are not for silks, so that is play to win server xD

"Proof Stones.
One of the most Play2Win feature,..."
- the biggest xD
1. Cant go trade because of big guilds ? team up with many people. there are only 1 big guild which is thieves. All others are hunters and traders.

2. Immortal drops from Medusa 4x, and they are with high rates from mpop. Awakens are in Hotan acc NPC. Proofs are in mpop, losing BA gives you a free 1mpop what is your problem tho ? lazy or just like to complain and say its pay2win ?

3. Not forcing you to buy fellow pet. if you wanna gap its up to you.

Server cant even be more play2win since last patch. If you dont wanna do anything in game dont blame that on pay2win word tho. Most of you cried for low enhancers drop for DG13 once it became high, you are all now crying because you cant sell it. Seriously even if i added proof stones in game you will still call it pay2win, no matter what i will do. So lets be honest maybe sailor is not the server for you, and you are used to the vsro plan servers which is everyone doing, and since Sailor is different in plan for everything you dont like it because you are not used to it. You know what im not forcing you to play Sailor. Im giving you all the materials to everything you want and yet you are complaining. You are missing proof stones to be dropped ? which will not happen tho. you are getting 5x 4x 3x from magic pop for a single card, you either getting that from drops or losing in survival or ba. you are getting the mpop either way. Finally, i cant make everyone happy. Good luck with everything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2020, 10:16   #683

how do we get Armor+Accessories D12 Legend ?
like the weapon , we had to get D11 Power by books make it +7 then upgrade to D12
is it working the same way with Armor and accessory ? and if yes how can i get the quests of Armor and Accessories.
Thx in advance
Old 06/20/2020, 11:54   #684

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeXV View Post
how do we get Armor+Accessories D12 Legend ?
like the weapon , we had to get D11 Power by books make it +7 then upgrade to D12
is it working the same way with Armor and accessory ? and if yes how can i get the quests of Armor and Accessories.
Thx in advance
The Jupiter dungeons drop EGY A Parts which u can upgrade to 12D Legends if its +7. Accessories you can buy form arena coins to upgrade it to legend.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2020, 20:16   #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9livez View Post
Jobbing in general seems kinda dead. Since the 14 & 15dg are disabled for now, perhaps a proper implementation of the job gear in a "play2win" manner would add a much-needed activity boost.
Old 06/22/2020, 17:36   #686

Ya'll Def gotta try this one !

~ Batt
Old 06/22/2020, 21:48   #687

Webside down ?
Old 06/23/2020, 20:11   #688

1. Macro now will target Envy mobs but not pillars.
2. Zerk has been disabled in job mode (Except Job Temple), Survival Arena, Battle Arena.
3. Auto Hunt, Auto Skills has been disabled in game activities.
4. Removed the Uniques attack level restrictions.
5. Kidemonas Unique has been added to the drop exception.
6. Moon Gem is not usable anymore as VIGOR/HP/MP.
7. Increased the Fortress War required ranks for the given buffs during the fight.
8. Added 121~123 monsters to drop exceptions.
9. Removed the wrong describtion in Rank-Up Gem stone window "If you don't use Protection Stone, the equipment disappears when the upgrade fails."
10. You will not get disconnected anymore in game activities, but instead you will be teleported to the town.
11. Game Activities AFK has been set to 30 seconds, and 100 seconds for fortress war.
12. Job penalty has been increased to 3 days.
13. Fixed the dungeons maximum entries has been reached.
14. Survival Arena buff time has been decreased to 30 seconds (The wait time).
15. Removed Alchemy Stone of Assimilation Prevention from magic pop and medusa drops.
16. Macro now consider "Group Healing Breath" and "Group Reverse" as buff skills.
17. Fixed the client zerk crash permanently. You may use "Red Scourge Avatar" again.
18. Activated the job contribution back.
19. Job contribution is capped at 100 Millions each week.
20. Job contribution will get auto update every Sunday 12PM server time.
21. To get job contribution reward simply check the NPC after it gets updated.
22. EXP/SEXP tickets are now enabled in webmall.
23. Flowers has been disabled in game activities.
24. Added new support system for the new players. You will get the following rewards once you reach each required level
*20 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour
*40 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour
*50 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour
*60 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour
*70 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 10x Reverse
*80 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 10x Reverse
*90 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 10x Reverse
*100 1x Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 2x Skill Exp Booster (100%) 1 hour, 10x Reverse
25. Nerfed the advanced reflect skill as following
*level 1 to 45%
*level 2 to 60%
*level 3 to 75%
*level 4 to 90%
*level 5 to 105%
*level 6 to 120%
26. increased the rates in Macro Buff to
*Experience Rate 80%
*Gold Rate 50%
*Drop Rate 30%
27. Zerk potions and scrolls cooldown is now global. It means if you used any potion the cooldown apply to others as well.
28. Princess Icy Kaguya now drops 4 dungeon tickets instead of 8
29. Princess Icy Kaguya now drops 1~5 DG12 Enhancers
30. Princess Icy Kaguya now drops 1~5 DG13 Enhancers
31. Ancient Icy Bear now drops 5~10 DG12 Enhancers
32. Ancient Icy Bear now drops 5~10 DG13 Enhancers
33. The following magic stones are now trade-able
*Magic stone of Sharpness (Lvl.13)
*Magic stone of IronShield (Lvl.13)
*Magic stone of Guardian (Lvl.13)
34. Character Titles now are visible in job mode.
35. Job system now support union parties. If you have a full party with 8x hunters they will get profit and exp. Same applies for all other job types. Happy trading
with full 4 parties <3
36. Added new content feature. Job Title System, detailed as the following. There will be titles for each job that you can use in job mode for 7 days once you
achieve the title. You can buy the titles for 100x Survival Arena coins and 20 Millions gold each from Survival Arena NPC. Once you take off your job suite, the title
will be disabled by the server. Your job need to match the title required job to activate it. You are required to be job level 7 to activate these titles.
*Hawker Scroll (Green) (Trader Job Title) This title will give Trader the following magics for 7 days. All Resistance 5% Increase, STR 5 Increase, HP 3500 Increase.
*Bandit Scroll (Purple) (Thief Job Title) This title will give Thief the following magics. Critical 5% Increase INT 5 Increase HP 3500 Increase.
*Trapper Scroll (Sky Blue) (Hunter Job Title) This title will give Hunter the following magics. Block 5% Increase INT 5 Increase HP 3500 Increase.
37. Re-worked the game dungeon drops, You can now get Fellow Pet Equips and Socket Skills from the following

Old 06/24/2020, 19:56   #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
>Immortal drops from Medusa 4x
theres no chance a casual player will kill Medusa
>Awakens are in Hotan acc NPC
100m each, no one has ever bought one from npc and will never buy for that price.
>survival or ba
no one plays these
Hit us with more facts!
Old 06/26/2020, 23:57   #690

Server is already dead! Got to 130 and then I got bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
player count was around 2500~ for the first month. a month later and its now 1800~. 700 players have quit playing in a month. if this trend continues then the server will be empty before the summer ends.