Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/06/2020, 16:39   #301

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matasugepula View Post
actually we cracked sbot and it works
also we just got the server down
it s just a matter of days till we break it for good

server is now offline ^^ opcode crash exploit shard manager
LMAO as if. Keep dreaming mate.
Old 05/06/2020, 17:48   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piskota View Post
idfc care about how much time someone put into his project. the result matters and its boring becasue of token system and the new alchemy system is so ****. enchancers?item upgraders? pffffffffffff the official srvrs are trustable cuz its sure they wont be closed within 3 month or even a year... corruption is also a common 'event' in psro, so just let's just skip this project and stop licking mega's just because he spent much time with editing this project. since the thread was created all the noname licker supporters of mega have appeared, lel

disappointing how you react and also disgusting.

ps.: if you like the system that mega copied then just enjoy it, but im vote for vsro-like servers where the alchemy, grinding, botting is like it was ~10 yrs ago
And still you took the time to open this thread and comment on it, if you dont like it just close it and move on. There is no need to provoke or post a toxic comment on it because its not your taste/style. You say the comment of dizzy is disappointing and disgusting while i say you are just an attention seeking little kid.
Old 05/06/2020, 19:05   #303

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

Open Beta Patch v6: Last Open Beta Day
-Fortress war registration 6:45PM~7:15PM Server Time GMT+2
-Fortress war is today from 7:30PM Server Time GMT+2
-Fixed the SROR Macro Buff bug reported by Eren // Kvothe, Thank you
-Fixed the command post build bug. Its not going to be usable for the first fortress war. Thank you taco.

Note: Server will be taken down tonight to prepare for the Grand Opening.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Old 05/06/2020, 19:34   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified View Post
And still you took the time to open this thread and comment on it, if you dont like it just close it and move on. There is no need to provoke or post a toxic comment on it because its not your taste/style. You say the comment of dizzy is disappointing and disgusting while i say you are just an attention seeking little kid.

(: its my opinion, deal with it bye
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 21:37   #305

Looks Good Going To Give It A Try
Old 05/06/2020, 22:15   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post

Open Beta Patch v6: Last Open Beta Day
-Fortress war registration 6:45PM~7:15PM Server Time GMT+2
-Fortress war is today from 7:30PM Server Time GMT+2
-Fixed the SROR Macro Buff bug reported by Eren // Kvothe, Thank you
-Fixed the command post build bug. Its not going to be usable for the first fortress war. Thank you taco.

Note: Server will be taken down tonight to prepare for the Grand Opening.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
MeGaMaX.. I really wish you'd respond to this rather than avoiding a logical talk, I know you are better than this .. also if you'll respond please mention your point of view and potential harm upon these changes if to be made !

What am about to propose some MINOR changes that's gonna result in MAJOR improvements based on logical and realist thinking...

Increase the HWID Limit to 2 : I won't say make it 2 for stalling or these reasons thats are not real or aim to fool you, make it 2, so players would at least have a buffing character during leveling up, its a minor change but would lure tons of new players which is good for the server

Allow the use of Sbot & Phbot: Bots will pose no threats to the security of the server or the player and will not miss up the economy and again it'll grab a fair bet of new players, Not to mention having a packed sro_client will not stop people from having a walk around to make sbot work, and in fact its too simple, even thou we have to rework the sbot crack each update to sro_client, also the macro won't even match an independent bot, as i said before these bots have huge potential, and just as your approach to having d15 and cap 130 so you have the full potential of your files, you should aim to take the full potential of bots, having a bot that can re-walk to the training area is just a must, having a bot that could buy the items we need is a must! having a bot that could stop when there is a unique in the training area is a must too ! ..

I do understand your point of view for disabling bots, but lets not forget, SROR macro was designed by joymax originally because they admitted that sro is just to hard without a hunting bot, and here we are the psro scene stopping the one thing we always told joymax to do, its quite awkward !

Increase the quests Exp on all levels not just 110~130: lets be realistic, don't you or anyone else tell the players "Enjoy the journey", Because the journey is not lame, frustrating, and hard leveling up..
be realistic again, the journey is alchemy, acquiring sets, accs, weapons, and having parties concurring dungeons which in fact are based on 110+ entries !
your low exp rate resulted on a 400- beta start, even thou vsro based servers started their betas with 1000+ players and we can't even compare those files to yours ! these files deserve too much better !

Increase IP limit to 30 or smthing :, you just made it impossible for internet-cafe's to connect and impossible for 3 or 4 people playing the game from 1 household,.. a proxy would be needed .. you are just preventing too much players!

Increase the stalks limit: no reasoning for that !

Hear me out on this one, if you gonna stick to CAP 130, just disable D14 and D15, those are horribly powerful weapons and sets, that would make the game-play hugely imbalanced between the races, at least make D14=D13+1 , and D15=D14+1 at max.

One last thing ! The files you got could challenge joymax themselves, just don't make an already fail-proved game-play system to challenger itself, make some adjustments to the game-play, avoid joymax's mistakes and lure the vsro players, thought bots, and above mentioned changes !

And let me state this again, We all went to the psence just because isro was too damn hard to reach its cap too damn hard to grained, too damn hard to compete, lets not make joymax's fault with our greatest project, that may even exceed joymax intentions for sro in the first place, Sailors SRO, literally could lure ISRO players!

Some problems i've encountered during the beta testing..
1- the DC time in arena upon being afk is too low, i was in random arena & i picked my phone to respond to a call, which took about 5 mins i was DC'ed

2- during pvp, and it happen too much, nearly 3/5 times, some skills stop casting randomly !

3- there is a huge lag when there is too much monsters, and this quite obvious that its a opcode filtering problem, the server login is really fast which proves the server is good and have low latency, but when casting skills and receiving too much opcodes from the game-server, i think due to these opcodes being checked and some of them are filtered, its creating making lag, check those opcode filtering efficiencies ..

Best Regards !
IGN : Ayyoub

Please, forum members, let MeGa respond and no need for useless prejudice.
no need for a bad attitude, no need for judgmental responds !

a logical respond would be welcomed
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 22:43   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prestige.. View Post
MeGaMaX.. I really wish you'd respond to this rather than avoiding a logical talk, I know you are better than this .. also if you'll respond please mention your point of view and potential harm upon these changes if to be made !

What am about to propose some MINOR changes that's gonna result in MAJOR improvements based on logical and realist thinking...

Increase the HWID Limit to 2 : I won't say make it 2 for stalling or these reasons thats are not real or aim to fool you, make it 2, so players would at least have a buffing character during leveling up, its a minor change but would lure tons of new players which is good for the server

Allow the use of Sbot & Phbot: Bots will pose no threats to the security of the server or the player and will not miss up the economy and again it'll grab a fair bet of new players, Not to mention having a packed sro_client will not stop people from having a walk around to make sbot work, and in fact its too simple, even thou we have to rework the sbot crack each update to sro_client, also the macro won't even match an independent bot, as i said before these bots have huge potential, and just as your approach to having d15 and cap 130 so you have the full potential of your files, you should aim to take the full potential of bots, having a bot that can re-walk to the training area is just a must, having a bot that could buy the items we need is a must! having a bot that could stop when there is a unique in the training area is a must too ! ..

I do understand your point of view for disabling bots, but lets not forget, SROR macro was designed by joymax originally because they admitted that sro is just to hard without a hunting bot, and here we are the psro scene stopping the one thing we always told joymax to do, its quite awkward !

Increase the quests Exp on all levels not just 110~130: lets be realistic, don't you or anyone else tell the players "Enjoy the journey", Because the journey is not lame, frustrating, and hard leveling up..
be realistic again, the journey is alchemy, acquiring sets, accs, weapons, and having parties concurring dungeons which in fact are based on 110+ entries !
your low exp rate resulted on a 400- beta start, even thou vsro based servers started their betas with 1000+ players and we can't even compare those files to yours ! these files deserve too much better !

Increase IP limit to 30 or smthing :, you just made it impossible for internet-cafe's to connect and impossible for 3 or 4 people playing the game from 1 household,.. a proxy would be needed .. you are just preventing too much players!

Hear me out on this one, if you gonna stick to CAP 130, just disable D14 and D15, those are horribly powerful weapons and sets, that would make the game-play hugely imbalanced between the races, at least make D14=D13+1 , and D15=D14+1 at max.

One last thing ! The files you got could challenge joymax themselves, just don't make an already fail-proved game-play system to challenger itself, make some adjustments to the game-play, avoid joymax's mistakes and lure the vsro players, thought bots, and above mentioned changes !

And let me state this again, We all went to the psence just because isro was too damn hard to reach its cap too damn hard to grained, too damn hard to compete, lets not make joymax's fault with our greatest project, that may even exceed joymax intentions for sro in the first place, Sailors SRO, literally could lure ISRO players!

1- the DC time in arena upon being afk is too low, i was in random arena & i picked my phone to respond to a call, which took about 5 mins i was DC'ed

2- during pvp, and it happen too much, nearly 3/5 times, some skills stop casting randomly !

3- there is a huge lag when there is too much monsters, and this quite obvious that its a opcode filtering problem, the server login is really fast which proves the server is good and have low latency, but when casting skills and receiving too much opcodes from the game-server, i think due to these opcodes being checked and some of them are filtered, its creating making lag, check those opcode filtering efficiencies ..

Best Regards !

I fully agree with you but at the end people have to find out the hard way
Megamax is thinking or truly believing that people are grinding from lv. 1-130 by hand, sure the Macro bot is helpful but it is limited on its own european chars can't use cleric buffs and attack stuffs because it doesn't support "weapon switch" or I simply missed it.

Anyway I don't remember that anyone has grinded in Isro from lv. 1-140 by hand. I remember people were leaving after lvl. 80-90 cap because they said "I rather leave then using a bot etc."

Even if the "Sailor-Online" offers you a slightly higher exp rate a lot of people will get bored quick. How do I claim that? For example at the start because of the big hype of ISRO-R files few thousand player will play it after a month it start to to drop fast to just around 1000 players will keep playing and it will get stable at 600 people.
(depends on how many people can play on this server)

Anyway it's just my opinion and I am not truly convinced once Sbot-R will get updated I will use it for sure maybe I leave the server before it gets to that point If I have to take weeks for a simply level up

But the server does look promising
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 22:55   #308

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prestige.. View Post

Best Regards !

no matter how many ppl stand by MeGa and how many are against him the point is that if someone wanna play sailor then he/she will and if someone dont want then wont
Old 05/06/2020, 22:56   #309

the bug am tilling you about, delayed opcode received for the game server resulted in me being unable to resurrect myself, can't teleport, and am dead with over 80k hp !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piskota View Post
no matter how many ppl stand by MeGa and how many are against him the point is that if someone wanna play sailor then he/she will and if someone dont want then wont
The point is, am supporting Sailors, but am suggesting a better future thats all !.. mega is just losing too much by his own ways !
Old 05/07/2020, 00:05   #310

only Problem in the game is bot .. For sure we need bot can make re loge !!
Old 05/07/2020, 00:05   #311

elite*gold: 160
DISCLAIMER: Your recommendations are much appreciated and welcomed, but that doesn't mean any of which will be applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prestige..
Increase the HWID Limit to 2
He explained why he decided to keep it at a limit of one, not only that but it's how it should have always been. Strategize and plan around a single character. Not only is it healthy for the gameplay but as well as the in-game economy.

Quote:
Allow the use of Sbot & Phbot:
Another thing that should've never been introduced to Silkroad. For a strong standing point you should have to work for it, Sbot and PHbot are pay-to-use services that not all people can afford unfortunately (and we're not going to slander them for it either). The SRO-R macro is safe and fair for everyone to use.

Quote:
Increase IP limit to 30 or smthing :
I seriously doubt in the year of 2020 that internet cafe's are even a thing anymore.. NO ONE relies on them nowadays. Not only that but most public enviornments have been closed down due to the COVID-19 virus-- forcing everyone to stay home unless considered an essential worker. Maybe in the far future, but we don't see an increase within the IP/HWID happening anytime soon.. this was a strong 'want' for the project.

Quote:
Absolutely not.. no server uses degree 13 equipment for any cap above 120/125.

Quote:
Reasonable. You should not be A.F.K. for 5 minutes of a 20 minute instance no matter the reason, just to be the reason your team lost.

Quote:
KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A PRIVATE SERVER/PROJECT!! Everything is subject to change and nothing is official! While Sailor is already a better choice if compared to Joymax, do not expect Mega to uphold any of their standards.

Quote:
The point is, am supporting Sailors, but am suggesting a better future thats all !.. mega is just losing too much by his own ways !
Again, PRIVATE SERVER. Mega opened Sailor solely for the players.. not himself. HE has nothing to lose and a majority of what's been released publicly has been a benefit to the players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2300 View Post
only Problem in the game is bot .. For sure we need bot can make re loge !!
This is not an A.F.K. project, there are many reasons we decided against any other bot aside of the in-game macro.

Sailor Support Staff, Iris
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2020, 00:11   #312

but how we can get lvl 130 and farm with out bot !!

and we all know Sro is better with bot we have to go to work too you know that
Old 05/07/2020, 00:30   #313

Quote:

did you try beta ? ofcly not ... go play vsro files better for you
Old 05/07/2020, 00:34   #314

Quote:

Grind hard work hard
Old 05/07/2020, 00:36   #315

Why is everyone crying about bot? You want to be afk 0-24 and just come to check time to time what you got? Whats the fking point of playing then? MACRO is fine bot to bot for some hours.
Exp rates are fine i would lower them even more, becouse you can hit max lvl prob in 10-15days without playing 24/7. You can hit like lvl 70 in 3h and affter that you got BOI 2 times a day wich gives you nice exp so stop crying about rates and bots becouse nothing gonna change, there is 10000 vsro fail servers to join with much bot and 500x rates so hf there ��