Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sailor Online | ISRO-R Files | CAP 130 | Tri-Job | CH&EU | New Dungeon | InGame Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISRO-R Files | CAP 130 | Tri-Job | CH&EU | New Dungeon | InGame Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,776
Sailor Online | ISRO-R Files | CAP 130 | Tri-Job | CH&EU | New Dungeon | InGame Bot

Sailor Online has arrived... Get ready for the most up-to-date ISRO-R server with the latest and most advanced files in the entire pSRO scene!

About Sailor Online.
It's time for you to try ISRO-R! Sailor Online uses the newest and most up-to-date Silkroad R files, which cannot be found anywhere else throughout the scene! As if this in itself is not a great enough achievement and groundbreaking innovation, Sailor Online has also merged in the beloved Tri-Job system - more information below! We believe that's MORE than enough to bring the latest features to fulfill your thirst.... but we didn't stop there! There are so many more custom additions to Sailor Online which make it, by far, the most advanced private server to ever exist in the scene.

About the Sailor Online Team.
Hey everybody, I’m MeGaMaX! Most of you already know me from the SRO scene; I’m a certified computer science engineer, and a network security administrator with specialties in cyber security. I have worked professionally with large companies in the past. I believe in team work, but I also believe more that "a ship that has more than 2 captains will sink." That's one of the main reasons why I decided to work alone. If something goes wrong, I want to be the only one to get blamed, not anyone else. I would prefer to take responsibility for the whole project; whether that be success or failure. I never wanted to deal with Silkroad Online private servers again... but the horde of people who have contacted me to give it another shot, and have a desire to see me run another server with latest available private files in the scene, you all have presented a challenge for me to get creative and finally expand back into the Silkroad scene at large. If I were ever to return, I promised myself that I would be making a server which would shock the community and would be filled with innovative surprises... and now, I am here again as a pioneer of this community; I present to you Sailor Online.

Upgrade your experience!
Don't you get bored and weary of playing the same servers with the same systems and same features over and over again? Doing the same things, seeing the same servers rehash themselves for years now? This is far from what we promise in Sailor Online! It's time for a change, a big change. It's time to ditch vSRO servers and never look back. iSROR files provide the user with a much more interesting and new environment to play in, all while being much more stable. We have a much more balanced game, while also having access to unprecedented and eccentric features which could NEVER be seen in a vSRO server.

Why bother changing?
It's a fact; vSRO servers never have more than 2-3 months of an active playerbase. Even worse - what do you get in return? Nothing but the "reward" of having to start fresh on another "phase" or "rebirth" of the server, with only the slightest variations from the predecessor to simply "milk more money." Sailor Online not only has a completely new and challenging environment, but is more fair for all players. The features provided are unparalleled to any server that you have seen before in vSRO. Dare I say you ever will in the remaining time of Silkroad's relevance.

The most updated Silkroad-R files.
You've been playing vSRO-based Silkroad servers for years. Why not try something new? It might seem complex at first, but if you take a closer look and focus on the key aspects of the iSROR System, it's not overly complicated at all! Rather, it's just improved, especially with the changes Sailor Online has made to the game. Again, I will make sure I clarify every single feature available to all users in this thread - as Silkroad R has most likely never been experienced by most vSRO players on these forums. I am going to explain my own modifications in detail just as much to make sure that all players, active or not, have a fair chance of success and prosperity on the server. Even if you've never attempted to play a Silkroad R System... after reading the whole thread, it will be like you are an incredibly experienced veteran! Fear not about the new systems! Everything will be explained in this thread thoroughly, and if you need clarification on any part, our Community Supporters are always ready to assist.

Why you should play Sailor Online?
Sailor Online is by far the most advanced - but enjoyable - Silkroad private server experience ever created to date - and I'm sure you will agree with me once you give it a try for yourself! Sailor Online is based on a concept that I have been working on, alone, for over a year. I was in no rush whatsoever to release it. I wanted to make sure everything was perfect in nature, and unlike the mass of other servers; ensure no bugs to take away from the user experience. Not only a bugless server, but also a fair haven for donators and non-donators, active or inactive players... whatever types of players exist, they will have a fair chance to compete on Sailor Online. The system is adapted from the core to the smallest parts onwards to ensure that your experience is a legendary, once in a lifetime experience, and to change your view on Private Silkroad Online servers... forever.

Open Beta: 8:00 PM GMT +2
Grand Opening: 8:00 PM GMT +2

Cap.
The cap of Sailor Online is set to 130 ensuring that no content present in these files will be lost. Some of you may think it is too high, but it really is the most appropriate choice! Read on to see why.

Races.
On Sailor Online, you will find both European and Chinese races available, creating better competition and taking advantage of all game content available.

Rates.
It is very important to acknowledge that the rates on this files work a lot more accurately than vSRO. You should not compare them at all to other Silkroad experiences.

Experience Rate: 35x
Party Experience: 35x
Drop Rate: 2x
Gold Rate: 2x
Quests Rate: 3x (120-130)

No Bots.
No bots will be available on these files. All players will have the same resources and equally compete based on the same equal playing field. Of course, the game itself offers the so called SRO-R Macro which can do the same job a bot does... but of course, in a more legitimate way!

SRO-R Macro.
A very useful feature that completely solves the lack of bot for the files Sailor Online is using. You practically have a BOT built in to the game client, and you don't need to break your head over any third party programs, which may compromise the security of your machine. Below you will find all available features the ingame bot offers.

Auto-Skills.
You can assign all the skills you want your character to use while this macro is active!

Auto-Potion.
On this tab, you can choose your auto-potion options. You can choose all potions you want to be automatically used and when to use them. You also have the ability to set your pet's auto potions!

To turn on Auto-Potion, simply right click on it to switch from off to on. 3rd picture is for details.

Auto-Hunt.
This tab gives you a large range of options to configure so that your character can auto-hunt! You simply move to the spot you want to 'bot' in, followed by setting the options you prefer for your 'auto-hunt', followed by saving the options.

A delay is additionally present on activating Auto Hunt. You have to wait 60 seconds before changing the active state of the bot.

Macro Consequences.
Taking advantage of this built-in system will also have its consequences. Rates will be decreased during its usage, resulting in better rewards through playing the game actively.

1. Experience Rate: 70% of real rate.
2. Gold Rate: 40% of real rate.
3. Drop Rate: 20% of real rate.

Limiting Pay2Win aspects of iSRO.
The most terrible thing about iSRO is how insanely pay2win it is, pushing away the great majority of its own community, forcing them to play on servers with a lot weaker or easier content just to enjoy fair competition. Not on Sailor Online!

1. Fatigue system has been disabled.

2. VIP System has been disabled.

3. Wheels System has been disabled.

4. Removed the Genie Lamp from the Item Mall. It is only obtainable from daily quests.

Custom Restrictions.
Some very important restrictions have been added. These restrictions are something we feel that iSRO really been missing. Without these present in the game, the integrity of the game is, in our opinion, destroyed. Sailor Online is proud to feature these restrictions to help us realize our vision of how Silkroad is meant to be played.

1. HWID Limit: 1
  • Job: 1
  • Each Fortress War: 1
  • Game Activities: 1
  • Dungeon of Frozen Tower: 1
2. IP Limit: 2

Dungeons Entrance Limits.
1. Baghdad Dungeon: 1x Daily.
2. Thief Boss Dungeon: 1x Daily.
3. Dungeon of Vicious Shadows: 1x Daily.
4. Dungeon of Frozen Tower: 1x Daily.
5. Forgotten World: 2x Daily.
6. Jupiter: 1x Daily.

Mysterious Priest.
This NPC is the teleporter to the new dungeons. You can teleport to Dungeon of Vicious Shadows & Dungeon of Frozen Tower using this NPC!

Premium Service Manager Qing Yu.
This NPC is used for changing your character or guild's name. All you need to do is purchase the character or guild name change ticket from the Item Mall, then visit this NPC.

Ranking Manager.
This NPC offers different options where you can check the highest ranked players in many categories. You can also check your personal ranking!

Survival Arena Manager.
On this NPC you can participate in the Survival Arena Event. You can sign up for different Survival events, in example 2v2, 4v4, 8v8, etc. You can check Battle Records, which are detailed rankings of all players of the server who have participated in Survival Arena Events. You can view many statistics like K/D and many others. You can also purchase Survival Arena rewards using this NPC.

Daily Quest Manager.
This is the NPC where you can pick all Daily Quests available on Sailor Online.

China Medicine Supplier.
This NPC is located in all towns. They offer some rare items as a reward for reaching certain levels. This NPC will help you a lot during the leveling phase, having the ability to supply you with SoX Weapons!

Europe Medicine Supplier.
This is the same as the China Medicine Supplier, but for European Weapons!

China Valuables Dealer.
Here you can purchase Chinese Seal of Moon equipment from 1st to 8th Degree in exchange with tokens, dropped from monsters as noted above. You can also buy other NPC items on the Valuables tab.

Europe Valuables Dealer.
This is the same as the China Medicine Supplier but for European items!

Homeless Genie.
This NPC offers a quest named Genie's Lamp, you can pick this quest once per day. The process to complete this quest is the following:

1. Pick the quest (the quest can be taken through the Daily Quest Manager located in all towns).

2. Hunt monsters at your level (71+ will count only) until you collect the Dirty Lamp.

3. After collecting the Dirty Lamp, go back to the town and give the quest item to the Daily Quest Manager. Click "Compensate" and get the reward, "Genie’s lamp".

4. Visit Homeless Genie NPC and deliver the Lamp, Genie will then give you the reward.

Reward: You will get a random SoX item up to 13th Degree.

Terms of Service Screen.
There is a Terms of Service agreement that is presented to you upon launching Sailor Online. By playing on Sailor Online and using our service, you agree to the Terms of Service presented to you when you launch the game.

Advanced Log-in Screen.
Sailor Online's log-in screen is very advanced. The login screen offers features you won't ever find on VSRO, such as showing the ping between you and the server. Additionally, you can see your character's location and last logout time while on character selection screen.

Secondary Password System.
A huge problem all servers suffer from is hacking. With so many databases being leaked your account is always on risk! Your password is safe on Sailor Online, however! We have the secondary password system fully functional and ready to protect you.

After logging in, and before creating your first character, you will be asked to enter a secondary password containing 6-8 numbers. Every time you reach the character selection, you will be asked to enter this secondary password before having access to the characters on your account!

Item Lock System.
Even though the secondary password system is more than enough to keep your account safe, there are some items which you always want to make sure you will never risk losing. That's exactly the reason this system is available on Sailor Online!

Enabling it.
Simply buy a Locker from the Item Mall in exchange with 1 Silk. You then click on the item so the lock window will pop. Choose the item you want to protect, and drag it there. After being locked, your item will be forever safe. To do anything with it, you will need to authenticate again through the email address registered on the account.

You can remove the Lock system from a specific item by purchasing a Key from the Item Mall.

Multi-language Client.
Sailor Online's advanced client files offer many different language options for you to choose. You'll feel a lot more at home with the game this way. Available languages are the following:

1. English
2. Turkish
3. Arabic
4. Spanish
5. German
6. Japanese

Improved Early Leveling Experience.
One very big aspect of these files is the early game experience which is completely changed. Below you will find all useful information you need to know before starting:

1. Gold no longer drops from monsters level 70 and below.
2. All kind of potions and other basic items are given to you for free until level 70 using the Medicine Supplier (HP/MP Potion, Universal Pill, Purification Pill, Arrow, Bolt).
3. Tokens will drop from monsters until level 80. You use these tokens to purchase equipment through the Valuables Dealer NPC. There are 3 different types of Tokens, allowing you to purchase items of a specific degree range:
  • Monk Token (1~3 Degree).
  • Soldier Token (4~5 Degree).
  • General Token (6~8 Degree).
Tokens can be traded for other tokens: 3 Monk Tokens can be traded with 1 Soldier Token, 3 Soldier Tokens can be also traded with 1 General Token.
4. A new type of elixir named Unfinished Elixir drops from monsters. This elixir can be used on 1~8 Degree items. Normal elixir types are dropped from monsters level 70 and above.
5. Instead of Alchemy Tablets, monsters now drop materials and elements that can be used to produce stones.
6. The Goods Supplier NPC will supply you with normal equipment until you are level 70.

Battery Buffs System.
A very interesting feature. This system tries to keep the competition of leveling close by supplying players who haven't been online for a long period of time with boosted experience gain buffs!

Green Battery Buff.
If you've been offline for 13 hours or more, you will get the Green Battery Buff. This buff boosts your character with +50% Experience & Skill Experience gain for 5 hours.

Red Battery Buff.
If you've been offline for 1 month or more, you will get the Red Battery Buff. This buff boosts your character with +100% Experience & Skill Experience gain for 7 days (2 hours per day).

Item Comparison Feature.
A feature that is very useful and one that vSRO just doesn't have: Sailor Online's files allow you to compare any item with the ones you are currently wearing. All you need to do is hover over the item you want to compare with your currently equipped item and press CTRL. A window will then pop up, showing you any differences between them!

Item & Titles Linking.
Sailor Online's files also allow you to link your items and titles in all chats available! This is very useful for our players, as it saves you time. Plus, this feature also makes it easier for you to show off your favorite items & titles to your friends!

Fully Functional Consignment.
One of the greatest features these files offer is the working Consignment! While stalls can sometime make a town look beautiful, they really are not practical for someone who wants to purchase or sell an item. No more headaches! Simply visit Consignment to buy or sell any items you wish!

New Party Options.
Sailor Online's files also offer new party options giving more choices to the party master.

Party join request block.
Tired of having certain people spamming your party with join requests on from party matching? You now have the option to simply block them so they won't annoy you again!

Appointing party master.
Another great feature, you can now choose another party master instead of having to leave and form a new one.

New Party Unions.
A very useful system, which will help a lot on fortress wars. This system allows groups of parties to merge into a single unified party. This will help guilds be a lot more organized, as you will be able to see where members of all parties are, or if they are dead, etc. This system helps a massive taxi, as many parties can merge in one and share exp.

Making a party union.
To activate a party union, you need to buy a union party ticket for guild points from guild manager, or for gold from the jewel NPC. To use the ticket, you need to be a member of a party with 8/8 members and only the master of the party may use it. Both masters who want to merge their parties need to have the ticket.

New Block Options.
This is very useful, and very practical! You can now block specific character names from sending you exchange & party requests without having to completely turn off these requests from all players.

About Guilds.
On Sailor Online, guilds function a bit differently. You will find important information regarding the new features below.

There are now 6 guild levels instead of 5 each giving a new number of maximum members allowed when unlocked:

Level 1: 10 Members.
Level 2: 15 Members.
Level 3: 20 Members.
Level 4: 25 Members.
Level 5: 32 Members.
Level 6: 40 Members.

Union Limit is set to 4 guilds per union.

When your guild reaches level 6, it also unlocks 2 extra features:

1. All members can assign their own grant name without the guild master even needing to be online.
2. Guilds unlock 1 extra slot for a Deputy Commander & Military Engineer.

New Reverse Return Scrolls.
There are new options available when using Reverse Return Scrolls. Those options are listed below:

1. Move to a party member. You choose a party number, and summon yourself next to that member!
2. Move to user's set location. You select a specific location, and you can then return there whenever you use this scroll.

Item Exchange Feature.
A feature that really improves the play2win feeling of the game. Using this feature you can exchange items with another item type. You can swap your weapon to all other weapons available. The same applies to set parts.

Simply visit Magic PoP Guide Gori then click Item Exchange and place the item in the slot that you want to exchange.

Achievements & Titles System.
The achievements system is connected with titles on Sailor Online. Sailor Online promises a really play2win environment. Titles are not sold for Silks, but instead are gained through different ingame activities. The only way to get a title is by completing certain achievements. Once you have completed them, they will unlock the corresponding title. There are loads of achievements & many different titles for you to unlock!

One extra feature Sailor Online offers is the title recoloring scrolls which you can find on the Item Mall. Using them will, of course, change the color of your titles!

Item Storage Box.
The first place your newly acquired items will move to is the new item storage box. To access this storage, click on its icon under the mini-map. From there, you can select and take all the items you want. Once you click [Take], the item will be transferred to your inventory.

New Item Mall.
An attractive and way more organized Item Mall is available on Sailor Online, which offer a much larger variety of many useful items. You can also preview all kind of visual items before buying. The new Item Mall is really cool! You are finally be able to preview an avatar hat or attachment before you spend your Silk on it!

New Silk Types.
There are 2 different Silk types available on Sailor Online.

Premium Silk.
Used to purchase items from the Premium Mall. Items purchased with Premium Silk are tradable and also Premium Silk can be gifted to other players.

Silk.
Used to purchase items from the Silk Mall. Items purchased with Silk are not able to be traded. In Addition, you can obtain [Silk] from Dungeon of Frozen Tower.

1.You will be able to try on and preview any Avatars, Pets, Fellow Pets, and Awakening Items before you buy them in the Item Mall.
2.Once you select an avatar that has an attachment or hat, you will be asked if you wish to preview all of the Avatar pieces selected together visually.
3.If you select 'Purchase All', you will then be transferred to the Item Mall where you can buy all of the pieces you have selected.

Fellow Pets System.
One of the best aspects of these new files is the new Fellow pets system. They are now important and useful! There are Attack, Defensive, and Buff Fellows, you can choose the type that suits your preference.

Getting Fellow Pets.
There are 2 different way to get your own Fellow pet:

1.You can purchase one from the item mall.
2.You can win one from magic pop.

Naming your Fellow Pet.
You can name your beloved Fellow Pet with the traditional way you are used to naming Fellow Pets. However, you now also have the option change its name simply by buying a scroll named [Naming Scroll] from the item mall.

Leveling your Fellow pet.
To level up your Fellow pet, all you need to do is hunt monsters or uniques. Keep in mind that the level of the pet cannot surpass the player's level.

Fellow pet skills.
On Sailor Online, your Fellow pet has some unique skills which can be really useful. You can check their description and how to obtain them from the skill tab of the Fellow Pet window. The Fellow Pet's skill type depends on its type - Attack, Defensive or Buffing.

Fellow pet skills are divided into three categories: unique, readied and item skills. The use of a Fellow's skill is determined by the Fellow's AI, and the player cannot control the use of all Fellow skills. Active skills, however, can be controlled by the player. All skills have chances of activation and cool-down timers.

While most skills are used randomly according to the chance of activation, some skills are activated depending on the status of the Fellow or its owner.

Unique Skills.
Unique skills come with a Fellow Pet upon summoning it. They cannot be used right away, but become available as the Fellow pet reaches certain levels. Active skills consume Satiety. Unique skills are automatically improved as the Fellow Pet level increases.

Readied Skills.
A Fellow comes with 4 skill slots for readied skills. These slots become available when the Fellow reaches certain levels. You can put skills gained by hunting monsters or completing quests in the readied skill slots. The range of readied skills are determined by the type of the Fellow pet. Once a skill is readied, it can only be removed with a 'Removal Rondo'. Readied skills are not automatically improved as the Fellow attains new levels. To improve the skills, you need to hunt monsters and complete certain quests.

Item Skills.
These are automatically assigned to slots. The skills granted depend on the items equipped on your Fellow Pet. These skills are not activated by the Fellow but by its owner. They cannot be improved beyond the base description. There are two types of items that come with skills: amulets and chokers.

Amulets come with SP storage and Pick Up Items skills. Chokers allow the Fellow Pet to enter a Berserker mode when its owner enters a Berserker mode as well.

Removing Skills.
You can remove readied skills from a Fellow by using the Removal Rondo. To begin the removal process, speak with a Stable NPC.

Equipping your Fellow Pet.
On these files, all Fellow Pets can wear 8 different items (8 slots). You can get these items from the Stable NPC for gold, or from the Item Mall as packages. The packages give 5 of them when opened. There are packages for 30,60 & 90 days of duration. Items make your Fellow Pet more powerful and some even offer grant skills to your Fellow Pet!

Riding a Fellow Pet.
In order to be able to ride your Fellow pet you will need a Saddle item which is obtainable from the Fellow Pet packages available on the Item Mall. Once a Saddle is attached to it, it becomes mountable!

About Satiety.
Satiety is the energy Fellow Pets consume in order to do certain actions. It is separated from the Fellow's HP. The maximum Satiety is different per Fellow Pet. Satiety gets reduced as time passes, and as Fellow Pets continue to use skills. If your pet's Satiety reaches 0 it will no longer gain EXP. Your pet can gain Satiety by using Fee Sacks. Below you will find information on how your Fellow Pet reacts to different Satiety levels:

1. When Satiety is 70% or higher, the Fellow pet is as powerful as a Fellow that is 10 levels higher in its normal state.

2. When Satiety is 30% or lower, the Fellow pet is as powerful as a Fellow that is 10 levels lower in its normal state.

Level Transfer.
A very useful feature, you can now transfer the level of your Fellow Pet to a new one. All you need to do is visit the Stable NPC and click [Level Transfer]. You need to have an item called Fellow Level Transfer for the process to be completed.

Recovering & Resurrecting your pet.
A Fellow's Pet HP can be restored with a Water of Life. Water of Life can be purchased at item shops, and an 'Enhanced Water of Life' can be obtained by hunting monsters.

A dead Fellow Pet can be resurrected with a Stone of Resurrection. Its level determines the type of Resurrection Stone level range required for it to be resurrected. Stones of Resurrection can be purchased at shops.

Keep in mind that you cannot spawn a Fellow pet when a trans Pet is spawned.

Socket Stones System.

Categories.
Socket Stones are divided in 6 categories as listed below:

1. Least [Degree 1~3]
2. Lesser [Degree 4~6]
3. Normal [Degree 7~9]
4. Greater [Degree 10~11]
5. Supreme [Degree 12~15]
6. Reinforced [Degree 12~15]

Socket Stones.
Socket Stone of Stamina
Increases Max. HP for a short time.

Socket Stone of Magic Power
Increases Max. MP for a short time.

Socket Stone of Rapidity
Increases Parry Rate for a short time.

Socket Stone of Concentration
Increases Attack Rate for a short time.

Socket Stone of Mental Power
Grants probability for not using MP during any skill cast.

Socket Stone of Recovery
Recover HP in a specific amount.

Socket Stone of Weakness
Inflict debuffs and status when the player attacked.

Socket Stone of Liberation
Heal Stun status in a rate.

Socket Stone of Transformation
Makes a monster mask.

Socket Stone of Block
Increases the block ratio for a time.

Socket Stone of Stealth
Puts yourself in a detectable invisible status for a short time.

Socket Stone of Speed Walk
Teleports the player. (Same effect of Chinese Walk skill or Wizard’s Teleport)

Crafting.
You can craft your very own Socket Stones for DG1-11 by visiting a Grocery Shop NPC and following the steps listed below:

1. Click Learn Recipe
2. Choose the Recipe you wish to learn and press Learn Recipe.
3. Open the Action Menu(A) and then right click on the crafting icon.
4. Select the Socket recipe that you have learned on the Alchemy tab and then click Craft.
5. Place all required ingredients and click Craft All.
6. Your Socket Stone is now ready for use.

Attaching it.
In order for a Socket Stone to be used on one of your items, you will need to have a slot available on it. Simply buy an item called Magic Stone of Sockets from the Grocery NPC or Beginner Token NPC. Then, open the alchemy window and go to the Socket Alchemy section. You can place your item in this window and click Make Socket. Your item will now have a Socket slot available! You can now attach a Socket Stone to your item!

Removing it.
Sockets can be removed with a “Destruction Rondo” obtainable from the Item Mall.

Keep in mind that a random Socket level will be given when this item is used.

Forgotten World: Togui Village [Level 35~50, 51~60 & 61~70].
Collection of this Forgotten World instance is named Phantom of Blood. Completing it will reward you with a 8 Degree Seal of Sun Weapon of your choice!

Grade 1.
1. One Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads.
3. Final Boss also drops Magic PoP Cards.

Grade 2.
1. Two Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (2x).
3. Final Boss also drops Magic PoP Cards & Premium Magic PoP Cards.

Faded Beads: A brand new item which gives a random amount of Skill Points from 200 to 20.000, dropping only on Forgotten World Dimensions.

Forgotten World: Flame Mountain [Level 71~80 & 81~90].
Collection of this Forgotten World instance is named Burning Abyss. Completing it will reward you with a 9 Degree Seal of Sun Weapon of your choice!

Grade 1.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment.

Grade 2.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (2x).

Grade 3.
1. Three Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (3x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (3x).

Grade 4.
1. Four Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (4x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (4x).

Forgotten World: Shipwreck [Level 91~100 & 101~110].
This Forgotten World instance has 2 different collections named Green Abyss & Sea of Resentment. Completing the Green Abyss collection will reward you with a 10 Degree Seal of Moon Weapon and completing Sea of Resentment collection will reward you with a 11th Degree Power Seal of Nova Weapon.

Grade 1.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment.

Grade 2.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (2x).

Grade 3.
1. Three Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (3x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (3x).

Grade 4.
1. Four Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (4x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (4x).

Ghost Sereness Unique on the 101~110 Shipwreck instance also has a low chance to drop an Egy A or B Weapon or Shield!

Holy Water Temple [Level 101+].
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Holy Water Temple give the same reward (Iron, Copper and Silver Coins).

The main purpose of this temple is to allow completion of the highest title quests (Baron, Count, Senior General and Chief General).

Hall of Worship.
Beginner [Level 106+].
Mainly used to complete certain quests. You can also participate solo.

Intermediate [Level 116+].
The Earth unique drops the following:

1. Magic PoP Cards & Premium Magic PoP Cards.
2. Low rate to drop Supreme Socket Stone.
3. Low rate to drop Fellow Skill or Fellow Equipment.
4. Mid-High rate to drop a random 11th Degree Egy A item (except accessories).
5. Low rate to drop a random 12 Degree Magic, Rare item.

Advanced [Level 113+].
Yuno and Jupiter uniques drop the following:

Zealots Hideout.
Beginner [Level 106+].
Mainly used to complete certain quests. You can also participate solo.

Intermediate [Level 111+].
Zielkiaxe unique drops the following:

Advanced [Level 118+].
Babilion and Baal uniques drop the following:

Baghdad [Level 121+].
Giant Overlord and Abshad High General uniques drop the following:

2. 100% Chance to drop one Reinforced Socket Stone.

Kalia's Hideout [Level 123+].
Thief Boss Kalia uniques drop the following:

2. 100% Chance to drop one Reinforced Socket Stone.

Dungeon of Vicious Shadows.
This is a brand new dungeon Sailor Online offers, you can teleport to this Dungeon by talking with the Mysterious Priest in all towns. Keep in mind that this dungeon is made for party play, and you will only be able to join it while being on a party of 2 or more members. To enter, you will need 1 Chamber of Vicious Shadows Entrance Ticket which you can obtain from Magic Pop.

Purpose.
After joining this Dungeon, you will see all known uniques (Tiger Girl, Cerberus etc) frozen in place. To summon 1 unique, all you have to do is click on it. Note that uniques will be a lot stronger than they are on their normal forms!

Rewards.
1. Phantom Uniques have a chance to drop Fellow Pet Skills level 111-130.

Since this Dungeon is for party play only, you cannot disband the party, kick a member of it, or withdraw from the party after entering the Dungeon.

Battlefield of Infinity.
You can enter the Battlefield of Infinity through the arena NPC. There is a personal dungeon, where you can participate alone, or the party dungeon where a party of up to 8 people can participate. You can participate in battle not just as your character, but also as a monster! You select a monster to transform into through the 'Morph Stone' before the battle begins. Using these monsters/uniques skills really feels awesome!

Starting.
You can start the battle through the dungeon manager NPC. Shortly after, monsters will start appearing. There are 20 stages you need to survive in order to complete the dungeon. Stronger monsters will appear as the stages go up. To pass one stage, you need to kill all monsters while keeping the guardian stone safe. If the guardian stone gets destroyed, you will lose the dungeon.

Reward.
The rewards are arena coins and other valuable items!

Potions.
Keep in mind that while inside this dungeon you can't use normal HP & MP potions. You will need to buy some specialized potions for this dungeon from the potion merchant of any town. They are named [Battle Nostrum].

Important Information.
1. To enter the party dungeon, you must Enable EXP Share and Auto Item Share.
2. The Dungeon fails if 2 hours pass without completing it, except for when the guardian stone gets destroyed.
3. You can enter each dungeon twice within 24 hours.

Survival Arena.
A lot more organized, a lot more professional. Sailor Online offers the officially made Survival Arena event, and it's fully functional! Below you will find everything you need to know.

Survival Arena Events.
There are 2 different Survival Arena Events:

1. Last Players Alive.
On this type of survival arena, you can join solo. The system will match you with radonm players to be your allies. The battle continues in the Arena until the last N of players remains (N can be 1, 2 or 4). The matches are divided into:
  • Arena of Faith (4 vs 4)
  • Arena of Warriors (8 vs 8)
  • Arena of Heroes (16 vs 16).
There will be 3 different rounds. To win 1 round on a 4v4 match, for example, you will need to eliminate all 4 enemies. If you don't manage to kill all your enemies by the end of the timer, the match will end in a tie.

2. Party Matching.
This is only for party play. You can play in a party only after forming a party, and only after the party leader or union party leader registers. The matches are divided into the same categories as LPA.

Signing Up.
Registration starts 15 minutes before the start of the Survival Arena. Players will enter the arena as matches become available for registrants. Battle will start after the 15-minute sign up period. You can still sign up while the game is in progress, simply apply through Jangan/Constantinople/Hotan Arena Manager NPC with an entrance fee of 10,000 gold.

Survival Arena Rules.
1. Once Arena Matching is complete, players have 5 seconds to enter, and 1 minute to prepare for the battle at the safe zone upon entrance.

2. If the last survivor dies, the game will end.

3. All characters that leave the Survival Arena while a battle is in progress will automatically lose.

4. Party Survival Matches will run for 5 minutes. The first party to win 3 out of 5 games wins. If all characters of the opposing teams die, the party wins. However, if there is no winner within 5 minutes, the result is a tie.

5. Individual Survival Matches will run for 5 minutes. At the start of the battle, the number of survivors will be stated to all participants. The Survival Arena Event continues until the target number of survivors remain. If there are no winners within 5 minutes, all players will lose.

Survival Arena Rewards.
Players will receive coins after the matches end. There are 2 kinds of coins:

1. Coin of Combativeness (Individual): Earned from Individual matches.
2. Coin of Combativeness (Party): Earned from party matches.

With these coins, you can purchase titles. These titles give some really special effects!

Survival Arena Balancing System.
A special buff will be provided to characters according to their itemization to adjust the balance of individual Survival Arena. If you're a lot weaker than your enemies you will gain a buff. This buff will make the gap closer between combatants and will make the experience a lot more competitive and fun.

Battle Arena.
Sailor Online offers the officially made Battle Arena event, and it's fully functional! Below you will find everything you need to know.

Battle Arena Events.
There are 4 different Battle Arena Events:

1. Random Matching.
Each registered player is randomly assigned by the character level. You can't choose your own team members.

2. Party Collision.
Only the leader of the party can register the party for the match. The opposing party team is chosen randomly by the character level.

3. Guild Collision.
The Guild Master can register 16 members of the guild in this arena. The opposing Guild is chosen randomly.

4. Job Collision.
All players can register in job mode, hunters and traders will fight thieves. Registration may take place in random mode or even in party mode.

Signing Up.
Registration starts 15 minutes before the start of the Battle Arena. Players will enter the arena as matches become available for registrants. Battle will start after the 15-minute sign up period.

Battle Arena Rewards.
Winning will give you 5x Arena Coins
Losing will give you 1x Arena Coin.

With these coins, you can purchase items from Arena Item Manager NPC

Styria Clash.
Styria Clash is a PVP system where players from opposing jobs can battle against each other. It has been designed so that the players will enjoy a grand scale battle. The battle can support a maximum of 200 (100v100) players. They are allowed to use various tactics to win.

Winning.
The team who acquires the most number of points will win at the end of a match. If both teams get the same score, the match will be endeed as a draw.

Gaining Points.
A point can be obtained by killing members of opposing team.

Killing Enemies.
20 points are obtained whenever a character from the opposing team is killed.

Event Monster.
Hunter, Trader and Thief all have their own version of event monster. They are summoned in the field of the team that has a lower point total, and will appear every 6 minutes. These monsters are summoned will not attack players. When they are killed, they grant a buff to the team on the field for 2 minutes. If the score is the same, the event monster will be summoned on both sides.
  • Damage increase 30%.
  • HP/MP 1000 increase.
  • Accuracy rate 20% increase.
  • Evasion rate 20% increase.

Participation.
1. Entrance and participation applications for Styria Clash are provided by the Arena Manager NPC.
2. Participation applications are available from 60 to 10 minutes before the match.
3. Entrance and applications can be done only while wearing a job suit.

Reward.
  • Win: 4x random awaken stones of all degrees.
  • Lose: 1x random awaken stone of all degrees.
  • Draw: 2x random awaken stones of all degrees.
All stones given will be random. For example if you win you won't get 4 of the same kind but 4 completely random stones.

Daily Mission: Genie's Lamp Quest.
This is one of the most important daily activities on Sailor Online. Below you can find a guide on how to complete it.

1. Speak to the Daily Quest Manager NPC in any town (except Alexandria and Baghdad) and pick the Genie Lamp quest.

2. Hunt any monster inside the quest level range to find the “Dirty Lamp”. Once you find it, bring it to the Daily Quest NPC and you will receive the “Genie Lamp”.

3. Exchange the Lamp on the NPC “Homeless Genie” in any town and receive a magic stone. If you are Lucky enough, you can obtain a special item!

Rewards.
Rewards are based on your level and can be found below:
  • 71-90: 9th Degree or 10th Degree Seal of Star, Seal of Moon or Seal of Sun item.
  • 91-100: 10th Degree Seal of Star, Seal of Moon or Seal of Sun item / 11th Degree Nova, Egy A or Egy B item.
  • 101-110: 11th Degree Nova, Egy A or Egy B item / 12th Degree Magic, Rare or Legend item.
  • 111-130: 12th Degree Magic, Rare or Legend item / 13th Degree Magic, Rare or Legend item.

Attendance Event.
An amazing play2win feature that will help all Sailor Online players compete is the Attendance Event.

Checking your Attendance.
1. Click the Calendar icon located on the upper right hand of the user interface.
2. Check your attendance by clicking the ‘Check the Attendance’ button located at the bottom of the calendar window.
3. Go to the Reward Tab. Click the ‘Receive’ button to receive your rewards.
4. Upon clicking the ‘Receive’ button, a list of Attendance Event rewards will be displayed. Highlight the item that you wish to have, then click ‘Receive’ button.

You may check in for Attendance every 24 hours.

Rewards.
Those rewards will be changed every month. Sailor Online will start with the following:
  • 3rd Day: 5x Bound Resurrection Scrolls.
  • 7th Day: 2x Bound Repair Hammers.
  • 10th Day: 2x Bound 20% Damage Absorption Scrolls and 2x Bound 20% Damage Increase Scrolls.
  • 15th Day: 1x Bound Clock of Reincarnation (3 days).
  • 20th Day: 1x Bound Premium Gold Time PLUS (1 week).
Note that you cannot break an attendance streak by missing a day. For example, you will still get 7th day's reward by checking in for 7 days even if you miss one day, as long as Attendance is completed by the end of the reward period.

Three Moon Event.
Every hour So-Ok NPC will give Moon Pots for 10 minutes. You can get a random number between 1 and 10. The next step is to collect "Moon Gems" by killing monsters, it is possible to get 1 reward for 1 Pot + 10 "Moon Gems".

1. Speak to So-Ok NPC in any town

2. Hunt any monster to get “Moon Gem”.

Rewards.
  • Magic POP Card.
  • Intensifing Elixir (Weapon).
  • Intensifing Elixir (Shield).
  • Intensifing Elixir (Protector).
  • Intensifing Elixir (Accessory).
  • 13th Grade Enhancer (Weapon).
  • 13th Grade Enhancer (Protector).
  • 13th Grade Enhancer (Accessory).
  • 13th Grade Enhancer (Shield).
  • Berserker Regeneration Potion.
  • Instant Return Scroll.
  • Instant resurrection Scroll.
  • Monster Summon Scroll (Party use).
  • Skillpoint Scroll.
  • Pandora's Box.

Alchemy Event.
Success rate of alchemy increases by 10% for all types of equipment at all degress. This event is enabled by default, you can find it on the top left side of your screen.

Timers.
Here you can find all the timing for Sailor Online activities. Sailor Online time is GMT+2

Fortress War Registration:
Every Monday
00:00 ~ 20:00

Fortress War:
Every Saturday
19:30 ~ 21:30

Jangan Cave:
Every Day
04:00 ~ 05:00
10:00 ~ 11:00
16:00 ~ 17:00

Roc Gate:
Every Saturday
22:00 ~ 02:00

Holy Water Temple:
Selket & Neith Everyday
09:30 ~ 11:30
00:00 ~ 02:00
Anubis & Isis Everyday
11:00 ~ 13:00
01:30 ~ 03:30
Haroeris & Seth Everyday
12:30 ~ 14:30
03:00 ~ 05:00

Daily Quest Rest:
Every 24 Hours

Three Moons Event:
Every 60 Minutes

Survival Arena Party Participation:
Every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
01:00 ~ 01:15
03:00 ~ 03:15
07:00 ~ 07:15
09:00 ~ 09:15
13:00 ~ 13:15
15:00 ~ 15:15
19:00 ~ 19:15
21:00 ~ 21:15

Survival Arena Individual Participation:
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday:
01:00 ~ 01:15
03:00 ~ 03:15
07:00 ~ 07:15
09:00 ~ 09:15
13:00 ~ 13:15
15:00 ~ 15:15
19:00 ~ 19:15
21:00 ~ 21:15

Styria Clash Participation:
Every Sunday, Saturday:
05:00 ~ 05:30
11:00 ~ 11:30
17:00 ~ 17:30
23:00 ~ 23:30

Battle Arena Random Participation:
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
05:00 ~ 05:10
11:00 ~ 11:10
17:00 ~ 17:10
23:00 ~ 23:10

Battle Arena Party Participation:
Everyday:
00:00 ~ 00:10
02:00 ~ 02:10
06:00 ~ 06:10
08:00 ~ 08:10
12:00 ~ 12:10
14:00 ~ 14:10
18:00 ~ 18:10
20:00 ~ 20:10

Battle Arena Guild Participation:
Everyday:
04:00 ~ 04:10
10:00 ~ 10:10
16:00 ~ 16:10
22:00 ~ 22:10

Battle Arena Job War Participation:
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
05:30 ~ 05:40
11:30 ~ 11:40
17:30 ~ 17:40
22:00 ~ 22:10

New Fortress War Experience.
These new files offer some new fortress war items. These items are extremely fun to use.

Trace Disabled.
You can no longer use Trace during the Fortress War, ensuring a smooth and fair experience for all during the war!

New Fortress Items.
You can now use Catapults & Rams to attack the fortress! Rams deal extreme damage to the gates, and are very hard to take down.

How to get them?
Simply open the crafting window and go to [Siege]. You can find all the crafting materials needed for them at Guild Managers. After talking with them choose [Purchase/Sell guild item] and then go to [Goods]. All materials are sold for gold & guild points.

How to use them?
Simply right click the scroll, and you will become the war machine itself. For example, as a ram, you will be able to attack gates with an increased damage.

Special Weapon Skills.
Depending on the power of your weapon, you will unlock some special skills! These are active skills, and their power depends on the skill level. You can find detailed information below:

Mirror Reflect.
  • 12 Degree [+1~+4] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 1.
  • 12 Degree [+5~+9] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 2.
  • 12 Degree [+10~+14] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 3.
  • 12 Degree [+15] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 4.
  • 13 Degree [+1~+4] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 3.
  • 13 Degree [+5~+9] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 4.
  • 13 Degree [+10~+14] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 5.
  • 13 Degree [+15] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 6.
  • 14 Degree [+1~+4] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 5.
  • 14 Degree [+5~+9] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 6.
  • 14 Degree [+10~+14] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 6.
  • 14 Degree [+15] Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 6.
  • 15 Degree Weapon = Mirror Reflect Level 6.
Transcendental.
Depending on your weapon plus value, a new skill will be unlocked.
  • 12~15 Degree [+13] Weapon = Transcendental Ignore Monster's Defense Level 1.
  • 12~15 Degree [+14] Weapon = Transcendental Damage Absorb Level 1.
  • 12~15 Degree [+15] Weapon = Transcendental Damage Absorb Level 2.

Files Balance Changes.
There have been huge steps on balancing Chinese & European inside these files.

Chinese.

1. Party EXP bonus improved.
It was really unfair for Chinese characters to always stay behind on the leveling curve. We have fixed this injustice, and the party EXP bonus has been increased by 20% for Chinese players.

2. New Chinese Masteries.
You can now open only 2 mastery trees to the maximum level. You will have a total of 260 when you reach the maximum. However, note that after leveling up one force mastery tree (Fire, Cold & Lightning masteries) you will have all force masteries leveled up. So if for example, you level up Fire mastery to level 50 you will have Cold & Lightning mastery leveled up to level 50 as well. Leveling one will always level up the rest!

3. New Healing mastery has been added.
It is actually the old Force mastery, but updated with many new skills. The new skill series are written below:
  • Cure Therapy - Heaven: Caster blesses party members and himself, protecting them from weakening, limitation and curse line debuffs for a time.
  • Heal - True Hand: Continuously restores HP of nearby party members, the caster is not healed.
  • Heal - Calm Hand: Continuously restores MP of nearby party members, the caster is not healed.
  • Resurrection: Resurrects nearby party members.
  • Heavenly Vigor: Instantly restores a great amount of HP without casting delay on self and party members.
  • Vital Flow - Strength: Casts a strengthening buff on multiple targets which increase their phy.def.pwr. Cannot be cast on self.
  • Vital Flow - Circulate: Casts a strengthening buff on multiple targets which increase their mag.def.pwr. Cannot be cast on self.
4. Chinese skills have been improved.
  • Cold Force, Thunder Force and Fire Force series duration increased.
  • Cold Force, Thunder Force and Fire Force series power increased.
  • Thunderbolt Force series number of transition increased to 5.
  • Flame Wave series: Flame Wave – Burning, Flame Wave – HellFire frontal Area of Effect and target increased to 3.
5. Power of certain Chinese Weapons skills improved:
  • Bicheon Swordsmanship: Smashing Sword, Chain, Blade, Blade Force, Killing Heaven Blade, Petal Sword Dance.
  • Heuksal Spearmanship: Annihilating Blade, Heuksal Spear, Soul Spear, Ghost Spear, Chain Spear, Flying Dragon.
  • Heuksal Spearmanship ghost Spear series attack range increased by 1.5 m.
  • 6. New skills added to Chinese weapon masteries:
  • Bicheon - Celestial Protection: Damage taken distributed among party members for a time.
  • Heuksal- Immortal Victor: Damage taken distributed among party members for a time.
  • Pacheon - Dragon Scale: Damage taken distributed among party members for a time.
7. Chinese equipment stats improved.
Physical and Magic Attack improved by 20% and 10% respectively for Chinese weapons.

Europeans.

1. European equipment stats improved.
Physical and Magic Attack improved by 10% for European weapons.

2. Rogue.
  • Poison series: Poison Weapons, Vein Weapon duration increased to 12 seconds.
  • Silent Expert series Dagger Desperate physical/magic defense penalty reduced to 70%.
  • Dagger Charge series cool-down reduced Wounds, Mortal Wounds, Screw, Combo Blow / Butterfly Blow, Prick.
  • Skill requirements improved: Power up skill requirements by weapon type removed for Crossbow Expert and Silent Expert series.
3. Warlock.
  • Blood series: Blood Flower, Death Flower damage ratio improved by 30%.
  • Dark Mentalist series damage ratio and chance for debuff improved: Blaze / Dark Blaze, Toxin / Toxin Invasion, Decayed / Dark Decayed, Curse Breath / Dark Breath.
  • New skill added: Battle Chord: Minimum and maximum damage increased by 10%.
4. Warrior.
  • Skill requirements improved: Arms skill requirements by weapon type removed for One-handed Lord, Two-handed Lord and Dual Lord.
5. Bard.
  • Low-level attack skills improved.
  • New skill added: Battle Chord: Minimum and maximum damage increased by 10%.
  • Beatiful Life - Awesome World: Temporarily allows simultaneous use of skills from Dancing Concert series and Music Pleasure series (one skill from each series).
6. Cleric.
  • Recovery series: Healing Orbit now recovers up to 10% HP for the same level.
  • Blessed Recovery series: Bless Spell skill effect retained only while cleric rod is equipped.
  • Resurrection series: Reverse Oblation buff automatically removed when skills other than buffs are used.
  • Offering: Minimum and maximum damage increased by 10%.
Extra.
1. Removed the weapon restriction from Chinese pain skills.
2. Reduced Berserk trap cool down to 5 seconds.

Grab Pets.
Prepare to use 2 grab pets! Yes, you heard it right! With Sailor Online, you can have 2 grab pets spawned at the same time. You will get 2x grab pets once you create your character. Once one of them is full it will be automatically despawned and the second one will start picking up. This feature was made to make it easier to use SROR-Macro, so if you are AFK for a few hours you dont have to worry about full inventory issue.

It is important to note that in Sailor Online Grab Pets pages is limited to 2 by default.

It is important to note that Sailor Online is using the vSRO pet filter. If you have gold checked the grab pet will also pick up tokens!

Proof Stones.
One of the most Play2Win feature, it is important to note that the alchemy in Sailor Online does not require protection stones up to +5 for all degrees 12th-15th.

1. You can obtain Proof stones from magic pop with high rates.
2. Magic pop cards drops from every solo or party instance. More info in the "Magic Pop" section.

Item Mall Limitations.
To ensure fair game-play for all players, Sailor Online has custom limitations applied on Item Mall. This will prevent big donators from having a huge advantage that they used to have on isro. You can find the limitations listed below.

1. All Dungeon entrance tickets have been limited monthly.
2. Premium Magic Pop Cards have been limited monthly [max 100].

SoX Items.

Degree 1~10.
You can get Seal of Star, Seal of Moon and Seal of Sun equipment from monster drops, the same as on isro. There are some additional easier ways to get SoX at those degrees:

1. Phantom of Blood Forgotten World Collection: 8 Degree Seal of Sun Weapon.
2. Burning Abyss Forgotten World Collection: 9 Degree Seal of Sun Weapon.
3. Green Abyss Forgotten World Collection: 10 Degree Seal of Moon Weapon.
4. ROC drops 10 Degree Seal of Sun items.

Degree 11.
Seal of Nova:
1. 11th Degree Monsters.

Egypt A:
1. Low chance to drop from Ghost Sereness Unique (101-110 instance).
2. Low chance to drop on Hall of Worship.
3. Low chance to drop on Zealots Hideout.
4. Low chance to drop on Bahdad.
5. The Sea of Resentment Collection

Egypt B:
1. Low chance to drop from Ghost Sereness Unique (101-110 instance).

Degree 12~15.
For you to obtain items beyond 11th Degree, the easiest way is to upgrade. On these degrees SoX names change as following: Magic (Seal of Star), Rare (Seal of Moon), Legend (Seal of Sun).

Special Unique Drops.
You can drop 12th Degree Magic, and Rare items from Jupiter and Baal.
You can drop 13th Degree items from Deathbone (Deathroc).

Jupiter Temple.
You can drop 12 Degree items including Magic, and Rare inside Jupiter Temple.

Upgrading Items.
You can find detailed information on how the upgrade system works below.

Upgrading to 12 Degree.
11th Degree [+7] Normal items can be upgraded to 12th Degree +0 Magic.
11th Degree [+7] Seal of Nova can be upgraded to 12th Degree +0 Rare.
11th Degree [+7] Egyptian items can be upgraded to +0 Legend (Egyptian B items upgrade will give you a Legend +3 item).

Upgrading to 13~15 Degree.
The same upgrade system applies to 13~15 Degree items.

12 Degree [+7] Magic items can be upgraded to 13 Degree +0 Magic
12 Degree [+7] Rare can be upgraded to 13 Degree +0 Rare.
12 Degree [+7] Legend can be upgraded to 13 Degree +0 Legend.

IMPORTANT: When the item is upgraded, it loses 7 plus values, so if it is +12 it will become +5 when upgraded.

Upgrading Process.
To upgrade an item, you will also need an Upgrade Stone.

How to get Upgrade Stones?
1. Item Mall.
2. Styria Clash.
3. Rank-up Gemstone from Premium Magic PoP. This does the same job as with Upgrade Stones, and also has a low chance to instantly upgrade an item to legend rank instead of magic.

Item Drops.
It is important to understand that on Sailor Online, monsters do not always drop items. Specifically, for a monster to drop items the level difference between it and the player must be 7 or lower. Below are some exceptions:

1. Jupiter Temple.
2. Job Temple Uniques.
3. Princess Icy Kaguya and Ancient Icy Bear.

Old Job System.
One of the biggest accomplishments of Sailor Online, if not the biggest ever in the community, is successfully implementing the old classic tri-job system in the newest Silkroad files. Players will get to experience their favorite job system with the best gameplay while not making compromises on functionality they do not enjoy. This system is something really special that only Sailor Online can offer!

Job Ranking
Sailor online has the job ranking working, unlike all other servers.

Job War
There will be always a job war in the sailor online. Just put on a job suite, and teleport to Karakoram. Find Princess Icy Kaguya, and get the Dungeon of Frozen Tower Ticket!

Basic Job changes.
1. Disabled the Resurrect scroll in job mode.
2. Thieves will no longer be able to pick goods inside towns.
3. Trans pet pages have been limited to 5.
4. Added the trans pets in the Premium and Normal Item Mall.
5. No matter how high your level is, monsters inside job temple will still drop coins and items, ensuring high temple competition!
6. Decreased the job penalty from 7 days to 1 day.
7. You can join job leagues from level 80+
8. Guild name will appear above your name in job mode.

General Sailor Online Improvements.
Below you can find all general improvement and small tweaks applied on Sailor:

1. Added a new feature for auto hunt users, an icon shows above the player ingame once auto hunt is enabled.
2. Added a new feature, "Keep rendering the client when minimized", in the game's option settings. Useful for streaming!
3. Enabled the client ping system. You will be able to know how good or bad the ping between you and the server is. If it's green, it means good, orange means normal, red means high.
4. Added a new feature that allow you to have your item's plus value increased for a limited time, the effects of the same item can be stacked for additional time. You can find the scroll in the Item Mall[Scrolls Tab].
5. The European Shields bug affecting female characters is finally fixed!
6. Added a new feature: Hide Avatars.
7. Added a Job War notice messages, customized to fit every situation.
8. Disabled Reverse Return Scrolls inside the thief town.
9. Tokens will now get distributed if you are in a party.
10. Added PK exception, you can't attack or get attacked by anyone if the level difference between you and your opponent is equal to or greater than 20 levels!
11. Disabled the Berserk potion in the following regions: Fortress War, Battle Arena & Survival Arena.
12. Increased the Lucky Stone luck chance from 1% increase to 5%.
13. Disabled tracing characters without a job suit when you wear a job suit, and vice versa.
14. Disabled Global Chatting in Prison.
15. Grains can now be used on blue and red teams, however, only in PvP mode.
16. Improved the spawn message for the Uniques. If Uniques have spawned within any area that has a special name, it will be displayed on the screen. Otherwise, the normal message will show up.
17. Improved the server login queue system.
18. Premium Service now works fluently. You can join the server even when it is full without kicking other players!
19. An AFK System has been enabled. If you are AFK for 180 seconds, an AFK emblem will be shown above your character.
20. Being AFK for 120 seconds or more will kick you out from any in-game activity.
21. Fixed Exchange and Stall bugs when fighting, which could previously be abused.
22. Added support for trans pets while using auto potion for HP and Abnormal status. Just put the proper potions in the proper slots and it will work!
23. Fixed all the female devil and angel models, no more white effects or black ones. This bug exists in every version of Silkroad, private or official, due to all the models made by joymax being bugged from the game's inception.
24. You dont need any protection stones for alchemy till +5.

Brand New Dungeon of Frozen Tower.
The best new feature Sailor Online has to offer, a completely brand new dungeon with an amazing new area! Dungeon of Frozen Tower consists of 10 different levels. Every 3 levels, the monsters will change - and so will their difficulty. The last level is, of course, the boss unique. The main purpose of this dungeon except offering a mesmerizing experience to the players is also providing them with free Silk. It is the only way in the game to earn Silks!

How to enter.
A unique named Princess Icy Kaguya spawns at Karakoram. You can only kill it while in job mode. Once it is dead, it will drop Dungeon of Frozen Tower entrance tickets. Picking a ticket up will grant you a special effect for 30 seconds. People around you can see it and hunt you down! Be careful, if you die when carrying one of those tickets in your inventory, the ticket will be dropped on the ground!

Note: Grab pets will not pick up those tickets. You need to manually pick them up.

Boss Drops.
1. Premium Magic PoP Cards.
2. Silk Scrolls. Each scroll gives a random amount of silk, ranging from 1~50 when opened.

You will have to pick the boss drops up yourself, as pets will not pick them up.

Dungeon cool-down.
There is 24 hours cool-down on Dungeon of Frozen Tower per character. As long as the dungeon instance is still active, you will be able to teleport into it. Once the instance closes, you can not enter again for 24 hours.

Magic PoP.
Click here to view Sailor Online Magic Pop Sheet

Balance Changes.
These files were balanced with the new job system in place. The removal of the new job system, and the implementation of the old job system would normally cause an balance issue, as there are no job sets. After lot of research with the help of Sailor Online alpha testing community, changes on item stats and Balance Flags are introduced!

Boosted Item Stats.
1. Degree 14 & 15 STR and INT have been increased from 8 to 11.
1. Degree 14 & 15 max HP and MP have been increased from 1700 to 2300.

Balance Flags.
These flags will be given once a character is created. You can first equip them at level 120. As explained above their purpose is to boost you up with the stats you are lacking as job sets have been removed.

There are also 2 new Balance Flags available in Magic PoP with 5 STR & INT increase. They are added to replace the older ones by combining the total STR & INT you would get by wearing both the Blue & Balance flags.

Fortress War Improvements.

New Reward.
A completely new reward is now available on Sailor Online. You can obtain it by consecutively owning the same fortress 2 times. In order to receive these rewards, you will need to stay in the same town as the fortress you are owning after your second win! The reward is custom and can keep rotating as Sailor Online's team desires.

Kill Rank Buffs.
Rank 1: 5 Kills
Rank 2: 10 Kills
Rank 3: 15 Kills
Rank 4: 20 Kills
Rank 5: 25 Kills
Rank 6: 30 Kills

New Fellow Pet Feature.
Fellow pets can now use Cold, Fire or Lightning Skills. You may purchase the Fellow Pet skill category you prefer from the Item Mall. These skills will increase the following Fellow Pet stats:

Fire Skill.
1. Physical Damage 20% Increase.
2. Magical Damage 20% Increase.
3. Burn Probability 20% Increase.

Cold Skill.
3. Freezing Probability 5% Increase.
4. Frostbite Probability 25% Increase.

Lightning Skill.
3. Transfer rate distance -> 3.5m
4. Electric Shock Probability 20% Increase.

Item Pickup Effect.
New feature Sailor Online has to offer, once you pick up a
rare item, you'll get a special effect at the center of your screen.

Discord Server Features.

Globals.
All in-game globals will appear on this section.

Alchemy.
All weapons successfully enchanted to +8 or above will be shown here.

Unique Spawn Notice.
All uniques spawning in-game will be announced on this channel.

Unique Kill Notice.
All uniques killed in the game will be announced on this channel, followed by the Unique Killer name.

Timers.
Notices about Cave entrances, event participation times, and the status of the Fortress War will be announced on this channel.

PlayerInfo.
Type in spam channel -playerinfo CharName will show you all details about this character.

Discord and Facebook Events.

[TAG EVENT]
Sailor Online the most up to date server using ISROR files is coming in 8th May 2020. Tag your friends below to win colored "Facebook" in game title with 5% increase speed buff!

Link:

2x Lucky winners will be announced before the Grand Opening.

[Open Beta Event]
Every player will have access to the alpha stage commands, simply type "commands" in #spam channel to know them all. You will spawn with stats of 130 and ready to rock. Create a guild and participate for the event. There will be a fortress war on the 3rd beta day, May 3rd 2020 19:30. The winner guild members will receive a title called "Beta Warrior" with the color of their choice, and 5% increase speed buff in the grand opening. Do not forget to invite all your guild members to win this event, its gonna be EPIC! and its a great opportunity to know the power of ISROR and SAILOR combined!

Which Fortress ? Jangan Fortress!

[COMMENT SHARE LIKE EVENT]
Sailor Online the most up to date server using ISRO-R files is here.

How to participate in the event? Like Sailor Online FB Page, Comment on this post, Share this post.

Facebook Post:

Rewards: 5x Random Winners, Each will get 100 Silk in the Grand Opening.

Elitepvpers Signature.
Support us by using our signature, 10x lucky players will receive the colored "Signature" title on a single character. This title comes with a 5% increase speed buff. All you need to do is use Sailor Online signature and comment your character name on our topic, in case your grant name is taken remember to update your comment. Rewards will be given 3 days after the grand opening.

Thanks
133 Users
Old 04/28/2020, 06:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sail to New Era

#Reserved
-KrAtreus

Old 04/28/2020, 06:19   #3

Received Thanks: 1,306
No doubt that this server is gonna rule the whole psro scene, @ You deserve the best my friend, my humble opinion is that this is server is the best when it comes to long-term, massive based activity and enjoyable game-play.

I will definitely join and play the server myself from time to time for the sake of old times fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 06:20   #4

FINALLY! THE ONLY SERVER WORTH A **** IN THIS SEA OF **** PSERVERS! ALL HAIL MEGAMAX

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2020, 06:20   #5

elite*gold: 61
Lit thread, a lot of passion & labor is there. It's been 2 years lol.. Nice to see ya here buddy, Good luck with it!
Old 04/28/2020, 06:32   #6

elite*gold: 635
Best of luck, MeGaMaX! I'm sure it's going to be a great server!
Old 04/28/2020, 06:36   #7

Good bye vsro files.
Old 04/28/2020, 06:52   #8

*AMEN*

You finally made it! ALL HAIL MEGAMAX

ingame name: kuhq
Old 04/28/2020, 07:50   #9

elite*gold: 88
looks dope, great job
Old 04/28/2020, 08:12   #10

finally, SilkroadR files coming out...
that is the real deal
other servers are just trash compare to those files
ING -Outcast
Old 04/28/2020, 08:13   #11

Be Ready to Sail Guyyyyyys
Old 04/28/2020, 09:01   #12

elite*gold: 1
Finally after more than one year of developing and waiting! It's finally here!

8th May. Save that date people !
Old 04/28/2020, 09:16   #13

Finally, 8 MAY *** ****
Old 04/28/2020, 09:18   #14

this looks dope. the edit's are alot to take in tho. i do like the build-in bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 09:19   #15

I can not believe it! Been waiting for this now for over 1 year amk.

FairyTail - Potato Community is joining bruh....

Thanks
2 Users