Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/13/2020, 14:22   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuvin View Post
dont let the door hit you on your way out, *****
Shut the **** up you whimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
staff member WhyMach1ne is abusing his Staff tag to create a stall named as "Sailor Online Offical Shop". might want to kick him out of staff.
How unexpected. LOL
Old 05/13/2020, 14:56   #482

elite*gold: 15
ONLINE 1200/3500 Do you know why the server did not achieve success!
You only work with your thoughts
Suggestions :why we playing in private server
u think we are play for hard rate and hard drop and hard everything never
if u need all of them Better go to real isro and sro-R
We only play private servers for fun and we know that the server will be closed No more than 3 months ...
Sailor server was need with best DB /Server files
☻sbot/mbot working with cap 130
☻ exp /sp rate Moderate
☻cap 90/100 last
☻reloaded This server with more Suggestions with new cap or same cap with sbot/mbot
Old 05/13/2020, 15:11   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
We only play private servers for fun and we know that the server will be closed No more than 3 months ...
☻ exp /sp rate Moderate
☻cap 90/100 last
☻reloaded This server with more Suggestions with new cap or same cap with sbot/mbot
1200 with HWID 1 equals to around 5000+ on retarded VSRO servers what are you talking about lmao...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/13/2020, 15:27   #484

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
staff member WhyMach1ne is abusing his Staff tag to create a stall named as "Sailor Online Offical Shop". might want to kick him out of staff.
Hello,

Are being serious right now ? because even if he is staff member he is still a normal player. And anyone can name his shop as like as he want. Also you dont need to hide your name, its not like im going to ban you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
☻ exp /sp rate Moderate
☻cap 90/100 last
Im still happy the server peak is 1700 with HWID 1 and it will increases in the next days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgelemental View Post
The way the owner talks in world chat is so off-putting and unprofessional. I am out
Do you want me to watch and sit ? while the players spam the globals ? they are being warned for getting ban for breaking any ingame rules. fair enough.
Old 05/13/2020, 18:27   #485

I'd be fully satisfied if it was possible to donate via standard Payop methods on the website.

However gameplay is at least 2 levels above all other pservers.
Old 05/13/2020, 20:49   #486

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
I'd be fully satisfied if it was possible to donate via standard Payop methods on the website.

However gameplay is at least 2 levels above all other pservers.
Currently working to get it done asap. Thank you for your patience
Old 05/13/2020, 23:07   #487

Server is great, i really respect your work but im not 20 anymore and i dont have the free time like then so most of us oldies still play sro cuz we bot tbh,
if i had so much time i would play other mmos/rpgs etc.

There is a strange feeling when you come back from work and open invenotry or storage and hope for a rare drop or something and just do alchemy or pvp cuz this is the main stuff i like to do.

No bot its just not for me. Good luck !
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 00:21   #488

From the beginning, i've stated that sailors got potential and the current setup is decent but needs some minor changes, most of the replays that i got here offended me, some even insulted me, & some were a simple childish responds, but MeGa himself never responded to me, because of the fact that i was talking logically, & he runs from these arguments, he just responds to the simple offends & we all know "The easiest arguments to deal with, are the arguments that is drived by anger", but i've also stated that i'll join the server .. all i had in mind is "Maybe am wrong", maybe MeGaMaX thinking is the right way ..

So for y'all who wants to join and thinking of quieting .. here is the pro's and con's of sailors !

Lets Start with the pro's :
1- The best files you'd ever play on, Period
2- New files with the old trijob system, the one and only files.
3- Perfect online rate for a group gameplay

Lets go for the con's, which there are plenty :

1- There is no bots allowed, for anyone who will tell me there is the macro, well, no one plays with the macro because the macro reduces the exp rate, reduced the gold drop rate which impact the leveling up through insufficient gold to buy potions after lvl 70.

Bottom line, this server is not fair to play, for those who got jobs, you need to literally be online for over 6~7 hours daily to level up a couple of levels after level 70 .. thats why this server has a high online rate.. and hotan is stalked with afk players !

2- The Cap is 130, I've tested this in the beta, this cap is highly imbalanced, my build is warrior/rogue, the mighty pvp king, i was literally smashing anyone pvping me, even killing 2 players in the same time, taking in sight, the we all were D15 full blue +15 weaps and sets..

3- The socket system provides even more power..

4- Leveling up is hard, hard as hell .. gold after level 70 is almost zero .. silks is needed to sell em for gold, thus donations will ease you path to 130

5- The shitty macro is too damn laggy, auto potion have a delay even when the potions cool down is finished, the auto attack function gets bugged whenever you select a mob manually when auto hunt is on !

Those are the major problems, i won't even talk about the server being playtowin or paytowin, any online game is a paytowin, so cut the crap and face the reality,.. but sailors in fairly balanced in this situation, balanced not playtowin !!!

btw, the server has alot of crashes .. but thats normal on the beginning of any new server !

So, Here i am, leaving Sailors Online .. this server demands a high rate on online hours which i got so little of !

Best regards Lads ..
My IGN is Prestige .. feel free to pm me if you want some gold .. i'll give away all <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 00:34   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prestige.. View Post
From the beginning, i've stated that sailors got potential and the current setup is decent but needs some minor changes, most of the replays that i got here offended me, some even insulted me, & some were a simple childish responds, but MeGa himself never responded to me, because of the fact that i was talking logically, & he runs from these arguments, he just responds to the simple offends & we all know "The easiest arguments to deal with, are the arguments that is drived by anger", but i've also stated that i'll join the server .. all i had in mind is "Maybe am wrong", maybe MeGaMaX thinking is the right way ..

So for y'all who wants to join and thinking of quieting .. here is the pro's and con's of sailors !

Lets Start with the pro's :
1- The best files you'd ever play on, Period
2- New files with the old trijob system, the one and only files.
3- Perfect online rate for a group gameplay

Lets go for the con's, which there are plenty :

1- There is no bots allowed, for anyone who will tell me there is the macro, well, no one plays with the macro because the macro reduces the exp rate, reduced the gold drop rate which impact the leveling up through insufficient gold to buy potions after lvl 70.

Bottom line, this server is not fair to play, for those who got jobs, you need to literally be online for over 6~7 hours daily to level up a couple of levels after level 70 .. thats why this server has a high online rate.. and hotan is stalked with afk players !

2- The Cap is 130, I've tested this in the beta, this cap is highly imbalanced, my build is warrior/rogue, the mighty pvp king, i was literally smashing anyone pvping me, even killing 2 players in the same time, taking in sight, the we all were D15 full blue +15 weaps and sets..

3- The socket system provides even more power..

4- Leveling up is hard, hard as hell .. gold after level 70 is almost zero .. silks is needed to sell em for gold, thus donations will ease you path to 130

5- The shitty macro is too damn laggy, auto potion have a delay even when the potions cool down is finished, the auto attack function gets bugged whenever you select a mob manually when auto hunt is on !

Those are the major problems, i won't even talk about the server being playtowin or paytowin, any online game is a paytowin, so cut the crap and face the reality,.. but sailors in fairly balanced in this situation, balanced not playtowin !!!

btw, the server has alot of crashes .. but thats normal on the beginning of any new server !

So, Here i am, leaving Sailors Online .. this server demands a high rate on online hours which i got so little of !

Best regards Lads ..
My IGN is Prestige .. feel free to pm me if you want some gold .. i'll give away all <3

GO AND PLAY YOUR VSRO TRASH!

This server is not made for vsro players who are afk botting 24-7

Just move on and fucking leave
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 00:44   #490

Talking

Quote:
most of the replays that i got here offended me, some even insulted me, & some were a simple childish respond
Since these are the replies you get in EPVP, there is nothing the Sailor staff can do. If it happened in-game or on Discord, then you can always feel free to PM any of the Supporters whether if it's in-game on on Discord.

Quote:
but MeGa himself never responded to me, because of the fact that i was talking logically, & he runs from these arguments, he just responds to the simple offends & we all know "The easiest arguments to deal with, are the arguments that is drived by anger", but i've also stated that i'll join the server .. all i had in mind is "Maybe am wrong", maybe MeGaMaX thinking is the right way ..
No, that's because he's filled with messages daily and he doesn't have time to assist the players. If you need any help you can refer to the people above, for that purpose they are there. If you need anything to be brought to him you can always speak with the Supporters and they will bring it up if they find it appropriate.

I'll skip all the pros and move to the cons because you literally don't read what people write to you and then whine that people "insult" you.

Quote:

I already answered you about that but you decided to literally ignore my message and continue whining over the bot issue. It wont be a thing in Sailor. If you still wanna whine about this then go ahead but don't expect anyone to answer you in a more sincere way than what I did before.
I'll send you my post links here because obviously you wont go back through my messages:

Enjoy reading.

Quote:
Nobody cares about pvp atm, people care about grinding their ass to 130 and get 11dg gear (at least).. This is a progressive game, no more ILOVE130 for you. Learn to play games in a proper way, and if you can't, then just move to another VSRO PVP server.

Quote:
Same as the first "cons", read my previous posts. Leveling up is not hard, but it does require you to consider time to grind with people. I don't see anything wrong with leveling from 95 to 100 in 3-4 hours at most (aka a "day" for those who can't play all day long).

Quote:
It's working perfectly fine, you're just way too used to SBOT/MBOT edits. The speed is just like how a normal human is grinding, rather than a machine going crazy. Not to forget that this is actually the only server with this system. Nothing is wrong with the cooldowns as it is how it should be. Have you even played ISRO to compare between both? It's literally the same.

Quote:
Obviously people are being jealous and attacking the server every minute or so. I believe that MeGaMaX will move to a better host or try to solve this. People use all their monthly salaries to DDoS a freaking Silkroad Online private server, worse than donating all your money to Joymax lmfao..

Quote:

Best regards Lads ..
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is how it is.
If you can't play the game as how it should be, and prefer to PVP all day and get your gear full blue +2020 nova soda 15D or 2020D, then just move to another VSRO PVP server. There are many of them out there.

Have a good day
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2020, 00:45   #491

Speaking about no gold and hard rates.... Learn HOW the game works be4 you qq here
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 01:06   #492

elite*gold: 7
iŽll join this if you do a lower cap like 100 or 110 in future.

best of luck and stay away from the greed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 03:02   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
[SIZE="3"]
[/CENTER]

Forgotten World: Togui Village [Level 35~50, 51~60 & 61~70].
Collection of this Forgotten World instance is named Phantom of Blood. Completing it will reward you with a 8 Degree Seal of Sun Weapon of your choice!

Grade 1.
1. One Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads.
3. Final Boss also drops Magic PoP Cards.

Grade 2.
1. Two Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (2x).
3. Final Boss also drops Magic PoP Cards & Premium Magic PoP Cards.

Faded Beads: A brand new item which gives a random amount of Skill Points from 200 to 20.000, dropping only on Forgotten World Dimensions.

Forgotten World: Flame Mountain [Level 71~80 & 81~90].
Collection of this Forgotten World instance is named Burning Abyss. Completing it will reward you with a 9 Degree Seal of Sun Weapon of your choice!

Grade 1.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment.

Grade 2.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (2x).

Grade 3.
1. Three Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (3x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (3x).

Grade 4.
1. Four Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (4x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (4x).

Forgotten World: Shipwreck [Level 91~100 & 101~110].
This Forgotten World instance has 2 different collections named Green Abyss & Sea of Resentment. Completing the Green Abyss collection will reward you with a 10 Degree Seal of Moon Weapon and completing Sea of Resentment collection will reward you with a 11th Degree Power Seal of Nova Weapon.

Grade 1.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment.

Grade 2.
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (2x).

Grade 3.
1. Three Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (3x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (3x).

Grade 4.
1. Four Talisman Card drops on every Treasure Box and from the Final Boss.
2. Every Unique drops Faded Beads (4x).
4. Final Boss has low chances to drop a Fellow Pet Skill or a Fellow Equipment (4x).

Ghost Sereness Unique on the 101~110 Shipwreck instance also has a low chance to drop an Egy A or B Weapon or Shield!

Talismans don't drop on every treasure.

Is that bug or it is just worded incorrectly and should say that there is a chance for talisman on every box?
Old 05/14/2020, 09:03   #494

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bares1993 View Post
GO AND PLAY YOUR VSRO TRASH!

This server is not made for vsro players who are afk botting 24-7

Just move on and ******* leave
(The dude who this post was about) was leaving a review with pros and cons, not hating on the server whatsoever. He literally said he was leaving due to a lack of time, and justified most of the cons. Maybe stop being so shallow and sucking so much admin **** to see the reality of the post. Thanks

I am a supporter of the server even though I am not playing it, and disagree with some of what he said, but that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a retarded kid and basically insult the guy when you don't even know if he is a VSRO player or not... but I don't expect anything different from a person like you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/14/2020, 10:23   #495

Maybe a dumb and silly question, but what's the drops from world unique? Didn't see any info about that (or I'm just blind)