Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/11/2020, 11:08   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
''Streamers, Supporters''

You do realize that you are supporting the server by playing the game. Which makes you a supporter. That's probably what he meant. Stop being stupid he appreciates everyone whos playing.

If he wouldn't care about regular players he wouldn't be spending hours a day on Discord helping normal players and answering/chatting their questions.
That Sro Macro Bot its show how much he care about who not donate.
How to surrvive as nondonator if u not drop nothing when macro ON?
And why there no free immos or astrals for nodonators? I sugesst to him put some Immortals and Astrals in the Attandance Calendar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
So sad that you left us, but I'd bet if you'd read the
thread, and how the 1-70 level functions, I'd bet you wouldn't feel that different. You just need to use the Tokens to buy whatever you want from
the Level 1-70 NPCs token, starting from level 71+ you get the gold from monsters.

I have this suggestions:

1. Increase the Nr. of potions that u can get from Supplier NPC, 500 each its so low , u cant play more then 1h with them and go back to town evrey 1h its annoying. And also make all get that free potions untill lvl 100 at least.

2. Change Macro bot to original mode. Like now is usless

3. 5$=150s the quanty that u get for that price its so low, its not the original server to pay same price make it at lest 5$=300s.

4. Add Immortals and astrlas in the Attendance Calenadar otherwise its full pay2win like its now.

5. Add more ways to get some free silks.
Old 05/11/2020, 11:48   #452

Tbh, I do not understand how it's possible to start server without ensuring PayOp payment methods. Players who use 'twix-seller' or guyz who got silks for contests or streaming just increasing their advantage over others who wait for normal payment methods...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 14:50   #453

Guys when I start client it says is under expection but in site it says online 1000 people?
Old 05/11/2020, 15:08   #454

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquinnemaiden View Post
Guys when I start client it says is under expection but in site it says online 1000 people?
That's because the login server went offline 30 minutes before inspection. If you check again you see that the server is now empty.
Old 05/11/2020, 15:42   #455

oh I see, the server is up for 2 days already closed DD its crazy how garbage all the pservers are and you guys are losing ur time with them D
Old 05/11/2020, 16:30   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquinnemaiden View Post
oh I see, the server is up for 2 days already closed DD its crazy how garbage all the pservers are and you guys are losing ur time with them D
It's down for maintenance. Ever heard of this thing?
Old 05/11/2020, 17:28   #457

elite*gold: 8
Would be awesome if there would be any info on the website
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 17:43   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
Would be awesome if there would be any info on the website
It is off only for one small inspection which will take 4 hours lol.
Old 05/11/2020, 18:17   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by erabor View Post
It is off only for one small inspection which will take 4 hours lol.
Doesn't mean that you can still add a news for that on the website. They even have a really big news section in the center which could've been used for that.

If you weren't ingame during that time, you just wouldn't know what is going on.

There is no issue with how long it will take or that they do an inspection, it's just that you should inform your users properly to not scare away new players.

Imagine being someone just sumtbling upon this thread here and then visiting the website, only seeing the server is offline without further notice on the website itself. What would be your first thoughts? That something is going on that it shouldn't and that this is no planned outage. This is all, but good for acquiring new people/potential customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 19:01   #460

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphafein View Post
dont invest your time and money into this server, it goes offline everyday for hours without any explanation as to why. i think its very likely that soon the admin will completely shut down the server and the website and pocket all the silk money.
The discord is realy active, the admin mostly keep us up to date @.

Server is btw back online
Old 05/11/2020, 19:26   #461

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

-Payop donation is now available on the website.
-You can not use the Target Support Key with Auto Skills.
-Fixed the client crash that happen at the login screen, after the 2nd passcode.
-Added "GIVESTARTITEMS" in welcome message.
-Fixed the HWID limit has been reached bug.
-Reduced Gori equipment exchange price.
-Pet will pick up, HP/MP potions.
-Pet will pick up Arrow/Bolts.
-Pet will pick up moon gem event items.
-Fixed a client crash due to party interface being null.
-Fixed a client crash due to zerk function being null.
-Fixed a client crash due to engine trying to remove a null object.
-Fixed a client crash due to null pointer in navigation system of the client -.-
-Open beta fortress war guild winner, received their Beta Warrior titles.
-Discord unique kill/spawn feature has been limited to the following uniques only
"Tiger Girl, Uruchi, Isyutaru, Lord Yarkan, Demon Shaitan, Roc, Cerberus, Captain Ivy, BeakYung The White Viper, Haroeris, Seth, Neith, Anubis, Isis, Selket ,Princess Icy Kaguya, Big Spider, Merikh, Khulood, Karkadann, Kidemonas, Hirisun, Benepika, Devil Benepika, Death Bone, Ancient Icy Bear"
-Increased the Arrow/Bolt stacks to 1000.
-Increased the HP/MP stacks to 1000.
-Doubled the enhancers drop rate for DG12~DG15.
-Improved the client performance.
-Improved the server performance.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 20:00   #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post

-Payop donation is now available on the website.
-You can not use the Target Support Key with Auto Skills.
-Fixed the client crash that happen at the login screen, after the 2nd passcode.
-Added "GIVESTARTITEMS" in welcome message.
-Fixed the HWID limit has been reached bug.
-Reduced Gori equipment exchange price.
-Pet will pick up, HP/MP potions.
-Pet will pick up Arrow/Bolts.
-Pet will pick up moon gem event items.
-Fixed a client crash due to party interface being null.
-Fixed a client crash due to zerk function being null.
-Fixed a client crash due to engine trying to remove a null object.
-Fixed a client crash due to null pointer in navigation system of the client -.-
-Open beta fortress war guild winner, received their Beta Warrior titles.
-Discord unique kill/spawn feature has been limited to the following uniques only
"Tiger Girl, Uruchi, Isyutaru, Lord Yarkan, Demon Shaitan, Roc, Cerberus, Captain Ivy, BeakYung The White Viper, Haroeris, Seth, Neith, Anubis, Isis, Selket ,Princess Icy Kaguya, Big Spider, Merikh, Khulood, Karkadann, Kidemonas, Hirisun, Benepika, Devil Benepika, Death Bone, Ancient Icy Bear"
-Increased the Arrow/Bolt stacks to 1000.
-Increased the HP/MP stacks to 1000.
-Doubled the enhancers drop rate for DG12~DG15.
-Improved the client performance.
-Improved the server performance.

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Hi, really nice update

Please could you consider making pet pick up return scrolls and alchemy elements when you have other items selected?
They are nice little source of income 71+ and we have 2 pet pages so there is plenty of space for that, thanks
Old 05/11/2020, 23:49   #463

can macro/auto switch between weapons when we use different skills?
Old 05/12/2020, 04:36   #464

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
can macro/auto switch between weapons when we use different skills?
No its just a helper
Old 05/12/2020, 08:28   #465

Best Server ❤️

Maybe add some more items on the daily reward calender...?