Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot

Discussion on Sailor Online | ISROR | CAP 140 | NEW Job Temple | ISRO Wheels | Old Job | Ingame-Bot within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/02/2020, 18:41   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGaMaX. View Post
Go read the thread. Looks like you didnt even read anything
I respect you. But as long time period we were waiting for alternative p server for silkroad. You become hope. But look your item mall. Is this realy nice for equalitiy againts payer and player? Your job is insane but im explaining you to how you can be legend in private servers. This game is good for only payers. That work is insane for only $ guyz . If you want to be in memoriez until we die. close " pay to win " . Or just get your house sport cars and close the server in 3 4 years thats it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/02/2020, 19:18   #227

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by susuvekuku View Post
I respect you. But as long time period we were waiting for alternative p server for silkroad. You become hope. But look your item mall. Is this realy nice for equalitiy againts payer and player? Your job is insane but im explaining you to how you can be legend in private servers. This game is good for only payers. That work is insane for only $ guyz . If you want to be in memoriez until we die. close " pay to win " . Or just get your house sport cars and close the server in 3 4 years thats it.
Im pretty sure i made this server play2win. There are only few things you can call in isro pay2win which are [Wheels, VIP, Proof Stones] first 2 are disabled, and the Proof stones problem is solved. Since you can obtain it from magic pop all type. Also all type of magic pop drops in game in solo and party instance. You can read the sheet it will be eaiser. I wont become a legend by hosting a server for 1 month paying $2900 for the host ? the item mall is there to support the game longevity, not to force you to pay for it.

Greetings.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/02/2020, 20:23   #228

when i tried the beta i didn't feel silkroad , i felt like playing a game for the first time everything seems strange
Old 05/02/2020, 20:48   #229

This Server Files + 100/110 Cap + no childish colored wings and effects + HWID 1 + IP Limit 2 + Working Bot + Admins/Supporter with Brains = win
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/02/2020, 20:56   #230

elite*gold: 1
@ go discord server to #faq and try to see if anything there works for you. If not reply me ur Discord ID I'll help
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2020, 21:03   #231

Quote:
Im pretty sure i made this server play2win. There are only few things you can call in isro pay2win which are [Wheels, VIP, Proof Stones] first 2 are disabled, and the Proof stones problem is solved. Since you can obtain it from magic pop all type. Also all type of magic pop drops in game in solo and party instance. You can read the sheet it will be eaiser. I wont become a legend by hosting a server for 1 month paying $2900 for the host ? the item mall is there to support the game longevity, not to force you to pay for it.

Greetings.
Thanks for clear answers. As a big fan of you and as a ancient player i suggest you to more limitation for monthly about buying magic pops every month. Make poll on beta phase about that. Game gonna start after dg 13 to until 15dg . Dont let it payable pluses much. People gonna discuss about that soon. That is your game your choice i just said my personal ideas but im sure many thinks same. Regards
Old 05/02/2020, 22:07   #232

Quote:

Greetings.
Isn't it a contradiction in itself? Magic Pop is and will always be a "pay2win" thing regardless of how much you change it unless the success rate is nearly 100%

I don't spend a lot of effort into a pay2win system (like lottery for example) even if you can get magic pop from drops since 1 card means fail while the chances are like 1:100000 win chances I personally avoid it as much as I can

but all in all the server looks good I hope you don't mess it up with childish edits and ruin the classic nostalgia of Silkroad Online

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2020, 23:01   #233

Will there be any precautions about the lamp system? I mean a lot ppl going to plvl 70+ chars and do the quest with several chars. Everybody should get items on their own degree or 1 more. If we get 13 dg items on level 70, a lot of ppl going to abuse it. Including me ngl
Old 05/02/2020, 23:48   #234

what is the magic pop ratio,, like how many magic pop will I use to get legend proof? and if u can make something like a battle pass that will give a premium, devil or legend proof for a reasonable price each month, it will be cool and will encourage people to donate more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2020, 00:30   #235

omw ign: Riad
Old 05/03/2020, 02:01   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by burhanguclu View Post
Will there be any precautions about the lamp system? I mean a lot ppl going to plvl 70+ chars and do the quest with several chars. Everybody should get items on their own degree or 1 more. If we get 13 dg items on level 70, a lot of ppl going to abuse it. Including me ngl
There are two options about it

1st. Keep the files original as Joymax does since it seems to work pretty well there there is almost no abuse because Joymax is punishing "everyone" with a roll back and fix it within.

2nd. Change it over and over hoping people can't abuse it BUT here is
a reference from a game Far Cry 3 "Insanity is doing the exact... same ******* thing... over and over again expecting... **** to change... That. Is. Crazy"

The thing is players are always looking, searching and finding bugs glitches to abuse it as long as they can and trying by crying not to get banned since the "collateral damage" is already done and if the GM gets aware of it to late and say "we are going to rollback because of this urgent emergency bug/glitch to fix it the players are going to blame the GM's lethally."A **** GM's why roll back I made +10 bla bla, I found Sun/legend bla bla, I'm going to leave bla bla"

because those people are way to spoiled
Old 05/03/2020, 02:12   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by burhanguclu View Post
13DG is only avaliable at lamp in lv111+ and the rates to get it still very low.
Old 05/03/2020, 02:15   #238

elite*gold: 100
@
Im in, will play. Been long time since I played iSRO haha.
Old 05/03/2020, 02:16   #239

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346

Open Beta Patch v2:
-Fixed the client rarely crash with the font ! ? blame jmx dead brains.
-Fixed the Styria Clash event bug that happened today. due to the disabled new job system boxes spawned, while it shouldn't.
-Improved the lobby disconnect messages, for example if you are getting disconnect in lobby. You will know why.
-Character delete is now back to 7 days instead of 3 minutes.
-Fixed the client error "Failed to launch the client, please run as administrator.".

Greetings,
MeGaMaX.
Old 05/03/2020, 02:36   #240

SRO-R??? I AM IN

Misoury