Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radium Aqua Reborn] Cap 100 | EU & CH | Insane Activity | G.O 12.06 | Great Things

Discussion on [Radium Aqua Reborn] Cap 100 | EU & CH | Insane Activity | G.O 12.06 | Great Things within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/30/2020, 16:21   #151

elite*gold: 0
ign: Linaks
Old 04/30/2020, 23:31   #152

xCool' game fast ping good support best GM discord support ever
Old 05/01/2020, 07:12   #153

nice one

nice one
Old 05/01/2020, 20:23   #154

gramy od dzisiaj, wbijajcie!
KodExSS / Vase / Upsik / SoSun / OnlyMe i paru więcej już zawitali. Zapraszam!
Old 05/01/2020, 23:45   #155

Downloading
Old 05/02/2020, 06:54   #156

Servidor de Servidores, el mejor de todos!!
Old 05/02/2020, 22:19   #157

Where can ii get immortal stones?
Old 05/03/2020, 00:23   #158

Are sun/soms dropping only from ongs and garden mobs? I can't drop any sox except for sos from other mobs :f
Old 05/03/2020, 05:06   #159

elite*gold: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by manemo1 View Post
Where can ii get immortal stones?
Buy it with Credits (Silk) or get it as a drop from elite mobs in the Pandora Box/Party Summon scroll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
Are sun/soms dropping only from ongs and garden mobs? I can't drop any sox except for sos from other mobs :f
All the mobs that dropping Degrees 10 items are able to drop Seal of Moon / Seal of Sun. The uneg mobs on the Radium Garden have higher chances to drop Seal of Sun items.
Old 05/03/2020, 10:15   #160

ok, i understand its low drop rate....but all night for 2 STR stones ?.... and both failed on item
Old 05/03/2020, 14:35   #161

Server still alive or dead already?
Old 05/03/2020, 16:42   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurez123321 View Post
Server still alive or dead already?

Dead Already
Old 05/03/2020, 22:37   #163

k let me tell u the truth about this server,playing since day one all fine all good,seems some people found a bug to farm suns like crazy even farm 10dg sun weapons that are not available via drops,they removed the weapons but ofc the armors no,the monster have tons on bugs,doesnt matter if u full sun they can shoot u for 48k no crit(witch is warrior giant lv 99/100 here),some skills are bugged,server is 90% eu 10%chi so if u play chinese stay out,in job they gonna make u star dust=)),one mate pm,ed the admin and he told him about the imbalance between eu vs chi and he said life is though as a chinese=)) yea they dont give a fck,maybe they play euros=)))they said they dont wanna get people full sun in one week,but they got in days=))) my opinion dont join it doesnt worth the time,they had 2100 players ,after 4 days 1400 now,they are going down ,but its ur choice i tryied to be sincere as posible have fun
Old 05/04/2020, 05:22   #164

elite*gold: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2300 View Post
Dead Already
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalau123 View Post
k let me tell u the truth about this server,playing since day one all fine all good,seems some people found a bug to farm suns like crazy even farm 10dg sun weapons that are not available via drops,they removed the weapons but ofc the armors no,the monster have tons on bugs,doesnt matter if u full sun they can shoot u for 48k no crit(witch is warrior giant lv 99/100 here),some skills are bugged,server is 90% eu 10%chi so if u play chinese stay out,in job they gonna make u star dust=)),one mate pm,ed the admin and he told him about the imbalance between eu vs chi and he said life is though as a chinese=)) yea they dont give a fck,maybe they play euros=)))they said they dont wanna get people full sun in one week,but they got in days=))) my opinion dont join it doesnt worth the time,they had 2100 players ,after 4 days 1400 now,they are going down ,but its ur choice i tryied to be sincere as posible have fun
Actually it's not the truth.
Let me clarify the real situation as I'm the developer who keeps the real information about the server and I'm not talking by looking aside.

Indeed, some people found a bug to get Seal of Sun weapon as a drop from NPC thieves. They bought some full 5* trades, took them to a hole in the map where no one can see them and they were grinding on the NPC thieves to get the Seal of Sun weapons. But, your estimate was too rude.
Thanks to our advanced monitoring system, once a Seal of Sun drop has been appeared we have jumped into the situation.
It doesn't matter what the players tell out of desperation, the only weapon they've got is Seal of Sun bow and we took it away at time. About the rest of the items, yeah they could get armor Seal of Sun, nothing wrong with it at all, the NPC thieves have the same chances to drop them as the ONG mobs have for instance. Trust me, the reliable information is with us, no matter what you hear.

Dead/Alive subject
The problem with Silkroad players is once they see a going down online players amount they consider the server as a dead one. But this is wrong. Such a decline is very legitimate and it happens with any sro server.
Many players are joining the grand opening and not planning to stay for long, they just want to feel the excitement of a new server.

When do you do able to consider server as a dead one?
Once the server is losing enough players to become an inactive one OR the developers have been given up on the server and no updates are futuring to come OR in case of an irreparable disaster.

Our server didn't meet any of these terms. An online amount of more than 1000 players and dozens of newcomers every day is more than enough to keep the server active.
As for the future updates, we are working around the clock to monitor the server, add activities and fix all its issues. The last thing people can tell about us is that we gave up. Right on these moments we are working on a good update to be published during this week, the second update in less than 10 days. The issue with the mob hitting "36K" once in a long time for instance, has been already fixed in this update.
The last term about "an irreparable disaster" is away from us as well, I think we were proving today our timing & monitoring skills to avoid situations like this. Any critical issue with the server is being fixed immediately to let you play without any concerns in a stable long-term server. My point is that quickly denying our server is a big mistake, we stand firm, strong and ready for a long future.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 05:37   #165

You would have to work on the professionalism and maturity of your staff aswell.
Closed Thread