Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radium Aqua Reborn] Cap 100 | EU & CH | Insane Activity | G.O 12.06 | Great Things

Discussion on [Radium Aqua Reborn] Cap 100 | EU & CH | Insane Activity | G.O 12.06 | Great Things within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2020, 02:10   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
what's the average population on this server? and why its not showing on website?
Players Online status is easy so between 100-500 characters online daily.

If you join discord admins will be able to provide more accurate number.
Old 07/16/2020, 03:32   #287

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post

that's a quite wide range LMAO
Old 07/16/2020, 09:46   #288

Joined yesterday, having a blast, easy to level up and super cool community!
Old 07/16/2020, 21:34   #289

Quote:
Haha yeah if you join discord and ask admin they should be able to provide actual number (isoline or tytopoo`)
Old 07/17/2020, 02:47   #290

Quote:
Haha yeah if you join discord and ask admin they should be able to provide actual number (isoline or tytopoo`)
I joined discord and discovered that I actually joined this exact same server it had same stuff 1 year ago and donated with over 100$ now I see my account is deleted LOL

basically a scam
Old 07/17/2020, 19:22   #291

elite*gold: 1476
Quote:
what's the average population on this server? and why its not showing on website?
On this server we've putting emphasis on a long-term running, and unfortunately it's nearly to impossible to do so with online players displaying.

We act in a professional way in which the online players count is divided into 4 stages: Check/Easy/Populated/Crowded, as any serious game does.
You won't be seeing big games showing their online players count, not even the global Silkroad.
This way the players aren't sticked the online players count 24/7 and jump into conclusions for every small decreasement/increasement of the count.

I can say with confidence that when the online players count is transparent, the way down is very quick and it doesn't matter how good is the server.
The players become a herd of sheep. Once even a small decreasement of online players is detected, everyone is running to say that the server is dead and influencing the whole community. When the online players count doesn't specify the exact amount the situation is defenitely different, the players are starting to judge the server by its systems, by its activity and its management and not just by the online players amount and this is what we aimed for.

Everyone who's looking to enjoy good quality game, will not measure it by online players count. And those who do - their place is in the SRO servers scene in which every week a different server takes a place and disappear.

Quote:

Quote:
The average population is about 500 daily online players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papukai View Post
Joined yesterday, having a blast, easy to level up and super cool community!
Good luck!

Quote:
Not just us, but also the admin assistants. They have the real numbers as much as we do. We can all tell the numbers, and we are all commited to tell true stats. However we don't have to provide the numbers anytime we are being asked. It all depends on the asked admin discretion.

Quote:
I joined discord and discovered that I actually joined this exact same server it had same stuff 1 year ago and donated with over 100$ now I see my account is deleted LOL

basically a scam
The server has been reopened a few months ago. However, the accounts data has never been deleted and all the donation credits have been brought back to players automatically. If you were playing before the reopening, you should have received all the credits from your donations back. If somehow you didn't - please open a support ticket on Discord and we will help you.
Old 07/18/2020, 01:35   #292

IGN: vzlag
Old 07/18/2020, 01:49   #293

Quote:

basically a scam
I was playing on previous server, donated and got all my silks back on the current server, open ticket like admin said I am sure they will help you
Old 07/18/2020, 02:02   #294

Quote:
I was playing on previous server, donated and got all my silks back on the current server, open ticket like admin said I am sure they will help you
honestly, I remembered how dead & bad was it not worth time-wasting thx also my account was in fact deleted as my browser still remember my Login credentials which don't seem to work anymore
Old 07/24/2020, 03:05   #295

Keep going GM, Radium has a really great potential!
Old 01/25/2021, 13:09   #296
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
#closed - website not working
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread