Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rakkion | 2006 Memories | Bug-free | Lifetime | Play to Win | GO 04.11.2020

Discussion on Rakkion | 2006 Memories | Bug-free | Lifetime | Play to Win | GO 04.11.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2020, 11:40   #256

elite*gold: 0
Yea well im not a fake account , if epvp wannt to verify my identity im ok with it , and its very easy to know im not lying , wannt me to post prints from your own website where shows 900+ accs online and actually 600 characters ? and alot of lvl 1? hahaha
edit- incredible how I actually ask you for an info , and since you know your server has fake informations you just cant politely answer me and start saying i'm a fake , im fake for saying the truth ?im banned for making a question? what an amazing team you've got

Old 04/18/2020, 12:21   #257

Well nobody is replying you probably because you just created an account to denigrate a great work of others and you also are probably envious because your private server faied.
Nobody cares about what you say since we are playing and server is full of people, if you join the server you will see by you self
People like you don't deserve any kind of answer.
Still gratz to Rakkion staff for his work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruunoc View Post
Yea well im not a fake account , if epvp wannt to verify my identity im ok with it , and its very easy to know im not lying , wannt me to post prints from your own website where shows 900+ accs online and actually 600 characters ? and alot of lvl 1? hahaha
edit- incredible how I actually ask you for an info , and since you know your server has fake informations you just cant politely answer me and start saying i'm a fake , im fake for saying the truth ?im banned for making a question? what an amazing team you've got

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/18/2020, 12:27   #258

I dont own any server , plus if i would , I would not lie to people the way he does , or should I say you do? cause it seems like im talking to the same person
instead of flaming and getting mad , give an explaination , why things are different between accs and online players , if you guys dont have then admit to be a bunch of liers

I doubt epvp will bann me for telling the truth
Old 04/18/2020, 12:28   #259

This post is for all Reasonable players out there looking for a new server to play on.

I joined 1 day after the opening, i immediatly got a old school feeling when i started. everything feels authentic and smooth. the first few days the whole community helped me (as a new person) out in every way they could. (money wise, parties, even showing me where to lvl).

i recommend this server to anyone that is looking for a old school feeling. the hard grind(but not too hard) feeling and nonetheless no SOS drops( but another kind called "legend") wich means for the average player that you CAN get to the top whenever you join this server.

there's no exploit whatsoever. great jobbing and a friendlly community.

i would advice you (if you're really looking for a good pserver) to join the discord server.
I'm Aproxy on discord and in game, pm me. hit me up and i'll be sure to tell you more about this beautifull pserver.

There's alot more to tell but you just have to experience the server for yourself.

regardless of the bad comments on this topic. Rakkion is and always will be one of the BEST pservers i've ever played on. not to mention we're growing everyday

Rakkion is fam. always.

Aproxy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/18/2020, 13:10   #260

Well I can even give you my facebook and go discord, so u will discorver I am just a player there, but I hate when developers of noobs servers are trying to denigrate other works, this is ridicolous.
I have no clue about what you say about counters, I just don't look at it, I just don't care, I play on server and I love it.
I have no clue about why they don't answer you aswell, maybe it's not important, it can be that created characters section it's just bugged don't u think so?
If you were inside server you would understand what I mean
Just stop it, I hope you have something better to do in your life man.

Quote:
I dont own any server , plus if i would , I would not lie to people the way he does , or should I say you do? cause it seems like im talking to the same person
instead of flaming and getting mad , give an explaination , why things are different between accs and online players , if you guys dont have then admit to be a bunch of liers

I doubt epvp will bann me for telling the truth
Old 04/18/2020, 13:23   #261

Rakkion | You can chill now
Old 04/18/2020, 13:59   #262

Nice video, i am chilling in Rakkion xD
IGN GYP
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2020, 14:50   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemcy98 View Post
Well I can even give you my facebook and go discord, so u will discorver I am just a player there, but I hate when developers of noobs servers are trying to denigrate other works, this is ridicolous.
I have no clue about what you say about counters, I just don't look at it, I just don't care, I play on server and I love it.
I have no clue about why they don't answer you aswell, maybe it's not important, it can be that created characters section it's just bugged don't u think so?
If you were inside server you would understand what I mean
Just stop it, I hope you have something better to do in your life man.
do you read my post? I dont have any server , I download the game, opened an account , played a little , saw very empty towns , whoever has played a server with almost 1k players knows the type of city players im talking about , and surprise surprise , they fake the online players
if you think its just a bugg creat a new acc and check at their website , it ill update , so no buggs , the only bugg here is the owner who could just be honest with people and tell how much players there actually are instead of lying , i would still play there if there was only 300 players , but not with an owner that lies to people , really seems that you people enjoying beeing fooled
Old 04/18/2020, 15:31   #264

Quote:
do you read my post? I dont have any server , I download the game, opened an account , played a little , saw very empty towns , whoever has played a server with almost 1k players knows the type of city players im talking about , and surprise surprise , they fake the online players
if you think its just a bugg creat a new acc and check at their website , it ill update , so no buggs , the only bugg here is the owner who could just be honest with people and tell how much players there actually are instead of lying , i would still play there if there was only 300 players , but not with an owner that lies to people , really seems that you people enjoying beeing fooled
stop making a deal about this. you just stated that you didn't care and yet you're talking trash about 1 insignificant thing on the website nonetheless.

just move on with your search for a server. nobody really cares about this.

thanks in advance ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2020, 16:54   #265

I would like to that the new video isn't that good but the game it self is so freaking awesome and pretty smooth, Also 99% of the players are professional and decent.
Thank you so much guys for this magnificent game.
BR,
Hope.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2020, 18:01   #266

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Do not even bother replaying to these guys, all they do is sensor negative comments and try to change the subject when you provide proof of their cheating, they also have some kind of bot network or brain-washed people making positive posts on this epvp thread.
For people considering joining this server: they provide fake counter on the website, they ban people for even asking about fishy stuff on their discord and the ingame experience doesn't even come close to what the people here are saying: you find a maximum of 1-2 players on the town and there are an average of 10 parties on the matchmaking which are all 1/4 LTPs.
I'm going to get brigaded again with all these "positive-vibes" epvp acount replies, so if you don't believe me, just download it and go online to see what the reality of this server is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2020, 20:37   #267

good server but i dont wanna plvl forever
Old 04/18/2020, 21:57   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
Do not even bother replaying to these guys, all they do is sensor negative comments and try to change the subject when you provide proof of their cheating, they also have some kind of bot network or brain-washed people making positive posts on this epvp thread.
For people considering joining this server: they provide fake counter on the website, they ban people for even asking about fishy stuff on their discord and the ingame experience doesn't even come close to what the people here are saying: you find a maximum of 1-2 players on the town and there are an average of 10 parties on the matchmaking which are all 1/4 LTPs.
I'm going to get brigaded again with all these "positive-vibes" epvp acount replies, so if you don't believe me, just download it and go online to see what the reality of this server is.
They could just answer me , just say its a bugg , an error , or admit they fake , but no , they just ignore , so everyone who thinks to start here get ready for a GM thats a lier , get ready to see on home page 900 players when in fact if theres a 100 its already great .
Feeling really sorry for those who come here defending Rakkion with 0 arguments
Also congratulations for the miracle , 635 characters , and 942 online players , we've got a magician here
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2020, 23:05   #269

For those who missing the discord invitation link here it's

Join the community now.
Old 04/18/2020, 23:37   #270

nice server
IGN: Kenio
Thanks
1 User