Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BlackRobber Online | CH | 100 | S/H | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 1/1/2020

Discussion on BlackRobber Online | CH | 100 | S/H | Exquisite Rates | Play 2 Win | 1/1/2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/13/2020, 21:50   #271

elite*gold: 0
Rate have been changed? So new players have a bigger gap to catch old players who probably already have max tier pimped out.

So that's a no no for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2020, 21:53   #272

+1 for Epic
He was just chatting that you changed rates, then after some minutes he got ban.
I leave this server because of GM who is lying kid
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2020, 21:57   #273

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1Csro View Post
lol scammer? we are not scammer u ban us! u change the server rate how u like form low to high and get much money with this sh1t!

i hope u dont open again a server in 3month 2 time open blackrobber frist time u bann all members and now again ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
Rate have been changed? So new players have a bigger gap to catch old players who probably already have max tier pimped out.

So that's a no no for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsonone123 View Post
+1 for Epic
He was just chatting that you changed rates, then after some minutes he got ban.
Again, we are not willing to unban any scammers or arena abuser banned account.
HWID/IP/Accounts has been banned completely.

BlackRobber Online not willing to keep Scammers or Arena Abusers.
Old 01/13/2020, 22:02   #274

Noone want to get unban. Did you read any post?
Everyone just want to quit it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2020, 22:06   #275

didnt get why u quote my post and give a random replay.

1. has the rate been changed?
2. are you planing on changed them?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2020, 23:51   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
didnt get why u quote my post and give a random replay.

1. has the rate been changed?
2. are you planing on changed them?
For such questions please hit the Official Supporter of BlackRobber Online
BOLD#0526

he will make sure you get all the answers.
Old 01/14/2020, 03:38   #277

Unique

Great game with Great System. realy i like it💜🖤
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 06:00   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsonone123 View Post
+1 for Epic
i did ep1c a favor and told 2 ppl ingame that he got banned. after that i got banned ingame and on discord too. my friend said on discord the ban reason was fake news, on epvpers he called me a scammer. the gm is mentally retarded. just look at his last 10 replies.
i feel sorry for those ppl which really believe in this garbage server and invest money into it. because next month is deadline for sure
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2020, 12:01   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
i did ep1c a favor and told 2 ppl ingame that he got banned. after that i got banned ingame and on discord too. my friend said on discord the ban reason was fake news, on epvpers he called me a scammer. the gm is mentally retarded. just look at his last 10 replies.
i feel sorry for those ppl which really believe in this garbage server and invest money into it. because next month is deadline for sure
You have got banned for Arena Abusing, you have been reported by the two Teams Blue and Red. as we mentioned before, we have banned 4 members only, for two reasons Arena Abusing and Scamming.

These Screen shots you have been reported with, you have been reported by many members.
We are not willing to keep the Arena abusers or the scammers. Actually we are willing to keep banning them from our services.
Old 01/14/2020, 12:19   #280

This is one of the best private servers i have ever played long time ago, join it guys and really don't miss this epic gamplay ❤
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 12:23   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydandy View Post
You have got banned for Arena Abusing, you have been reported by the two Teams Blue and Red. as we mentioned before, we have banned 4 members only, for two reasons Arena Abusing and Scamming.

These Screen shots you have been reported with, you have been reported by many members.
We are not willing to keep the Arena abusers or the scammers. Actually we are willing to keep banning them from our services.

edit: i just realised thats the accounts you banned for no reason. funny that you teleported them right into arena to have a ban reason. because i manually never did ba on this server. you are even more retarded than i thought.
i mean first i was banned for fake news, then you said iam a scammer and now you come up with arena abuse. who ever believes you must have lost nearly all of his braincells

btw stop creating new chars on epvpers to give positive feedback on your own server. its to obvious
Old 01/14/2020, 12:35   #282

Great System and moderate rates i love it <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 12:35   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
edit: i just realised thats the accounts you banned for no reason. funny that you teleported them right into arena to have a ban reason. because i manually never did ba on this server. you are even more retarded than i thought

btw stop creating new chars on epvpers to give positive feedback on your own server. its to obvious
So we left our job and now we are moving your chars to get screen shots, and we also create Epvp accounts with level 2019 create date!

Well, it seems to be useless to report such a thing.

We used to replay to make sure you understand why you got banned, but after you start the acting thing.

We can not help anymore. these screen shots and there's more actually taken by honest BlackRobbers Members in the battles when they tried to have fair matchs!

Please do not waste our time replay your lies. we have some better stuff to do instead. We will not replay to your messages anymore since u start to say unlogic stuff like that one got me (creating Epvp account with 2019 date) for real! is it even possible.

And the other guy

midomimo2015 he's even 2011, just stop trolling in here, go find a location where u can put ur arena abusers, because we are not willing to hold scammers or arena abusers. this above our rules.
Old 01/14/2020, 12:40   #284

first of all, its possible because you failed in 2019 already, secondly there cant be a single player on this server who reported me for arena abuse because i was never in there.
you are the one spreading lies, and yes, you are wasting your time creating fake screenshots to look better in this forum while everyone already knows that you screwed up. you waste everyones time by creating this server and beeing alive. the only unlogic thing here is your server and your existence.
Old 01/14/2020, 13:09   #285

elite*gold: 130
Wink

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread