Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE

Discussion on [Electus Online - 110 Cap] EU+CH | 8+ MONTHS ONLINE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2019, 13:27   #616

elite*gold: 0
I DoNaTeD oNlY 10$ AnD HaVe 10K sIlkS
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/22/2019, 21:55   #617

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Well, it shows nothing but how dead Silkroad has been for a few years now.After Pr0x is gone as well the arabs over here will be left with their own kind of filth to "create servers".All the people who cared about community in the past left because of all the arabs who were nothing but crybabies.
Oh look here is a little baby boy who said that he has retired SRO but still lurks around because he is too scared of moving on and facing the real word and becoming an actual adult but instead he just comes in here and talk **** about Arabs. How splendid
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 23:00   #618

Hi there,

just joined this server after some years without silkroad.
Im just wondering why the mbot will not start the client? Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
I set up the path for the sroclient.exe but the mbot wont start it.

Would really appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks a lot
Old 05/22/2019, 23:19   #619

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStriker View Post
Hi there,

just joined this server after some years without silkroad.
Im just wondering why the mbot will not start the client? Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
I set up the path for the sroclient.exe but the mbot wont start it.

Would really appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks a lot
Hello and welcome back ^^ please join our Discord from This Link and we will help you solving this issue.
Old 05/23/2019, 00:57   #620

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd- View Post
What! accomplished nothing wtf is this shit ROFL

Dude ur living in ur own bubble this isn't a competition for who is accomplishing more bruh i'm not a dev nor a server owner i just play from time to time and enjoy the dumb ass fucking dramas in this dead ass community to pass the time wtff are u actually talking about ur an absulote dumb fuck how exactly can u be that stupid and claim that u have ur life sorted out holy shit dude i imagine with how fucking stupid u are u would have hard time sorting out coins by size not fucking sorting out life holy fuck dude thanks for the good laugh this is the kinda shit i'm here for not "accomplishing" stuff ROFL

talking about respect tho, do u seriously think that i'm just waking up everyday thinking to myself 'oh god how do i gain the respect of these dumbass fucks like WickedNite in this dead ass community thats going to be dead in less than a year' LOOOL, and who exactly doesn't respect me Pr0x! and Zico these are the ones ur sticking up for anyway? two class A trash but at least Pr0x! is successful i give him probs for that

dude i'm telling u please i enjoy the laughs i swear but after i laugh for a bit i just feel overwhelmed with sadness and i start cringing because that shit about accomplishment and respect was cool when we all were like 12 or something but now its really really pathetic if u wanna keep exchanging shit talk i enjoy it i'm seriously bored and got nothing better to do atm but just don't come at me with this with accomplishment and respect LOL

i liked it better when u were just whining about Arabs being students or something

EDIT: no one heard from me because my account was created at the end of January and i only started being active here at the end February fucking duhh! and again being famous in here isn't an accomplishment nor something to brag about i hope u understand that its very important that u understand that

I'm being sarcastic dude xD
If you've managed to confirm anything to me is that you're indeed one of those basement arabs.Yes, I'll always stick up for them, for the people in the dev side of the community, most of them anyways, because they're the people who had any interest in what we were doing, they were the people you could count on when in need of help, and most importantly, they are friends.

As for you my dude, the only thing I'm seeing at the moment is nothing but jealousy of what others are accomplishing in their life and you're not.
Old 05/23/2019, 17:04   #621

Date: 23.05.2019
Maintenance Period: 18.00 - 18.30 (+30 minutes)

READ THIS TURKISH: Click Here
READ IN ARABIC: Click Here
READ IN SPANISH: Click Here
READ IN HEBREW: Click Here
READ IN GERMAN: To be announced
READ IN HUNGARIAN: Click Here

Electus 110 cap is 1 month old now!
We will talk about celebrations later in the thread - let's find out what's up with the newest update first

1. Electus.dll / Security Update

There is high chance that your Antivirus/Windows firewall will block the update because our DLL is heavily packed (Protected).
To avoid that, simply turn off your antivirus/firewall before the update and proceed to update your client. Once the update is done, you can turn on your AV again.
If you experience update - login problems, contact Electus Support/Tech team on Discord for help.

Permanent Account Bans

-836 Accounts have been banned permanently within 20 days
-1161 HWID's are in Electus' PC ban list (All time records)
-857 IP's are in Electus' IP ban list (All time records)
Full banlist is available at the end of this thread.

2. Increased Global Electus Point Limit by +800 (2800 > 3600)

End-Game items (EGY B) are obtained with Electus Points and not tradeable.
You can find these items in EGY B NPC in donwhang.
Currently EGY B Weapons are displayed in the NPC only. We will add EGY B equipments & accessories after EGY B weapons are obtained.

3 Honor Ranking & Buffs Reset

We reset honor ranking & buffs every two weeks.
Now, it's the best time to hop in and farm honor points and grab the glorious honor buffs.

4. NEW BOX! (ELECTUS BOX)

A new box is added!
100% Success Rate
45% Nova,
30% SOA,
25% Special Item

How to get the box:

1. Electus Box can only be obtained through achievement.
2. Challenge: Collect 500 Electus Points from jobbing.
3. There is no daily - weekly jobbing limit for this achievement. You will still get ''achievement ep'' from jobbing after hitting daily-weekly limits.
4. The box is tradeable. You can farm & earn silks by selling it.
5. You have 7 days to complete this challenge.
If you fail to complete it in 7 days, you will have to start over after weekly update as we will RESET this achievement every week on Thursday, 18.00 at server maintenance period.
We will consider reducing the requirement to 450 in the following weeks.

5. Forgotten World Pillars

Forgotten World Pillars are no longer available in Electus NPC.
You can buy the pillars from Coin NPC located right next to Electus NPC.
Each pillar will now require 1 arena coin.

6. Diamond Box Drop Changes (Increase)

Tigergirl 1% drop chance to 5%
Cerberus 1% drop chance to 5%
Ivy 1% drop chance to 5%
Uruchi and (STR) 1% drop chance to 5%
Isyutaru and STR 5% to drop chance 15%
Princess Miyene (SND) drop chance to 50% (new)
Zielkiaxe (Godsend) drop chance 0% to 100% (new)
Each Godsend Dungeon unique will drop 1x Diamond Box now)
Jupiter (1*) 50% drop chance to 60%

7. Elite Box Drop Chance (Increase)

Medusa 1x drop to 2x
Shadow Spirit 20% drop chance to 40%
Jupiter (2*) drop chance 20% (new)
Jupiter (3*) 65% drop chance to 75%

8. Global Uniques

So far we had 2 global Uniques that appear every 12 hours after death.
Global uniques will now appear every 8-12 hours range now. (It might take longer in some cases, doesn't mean it's bugged)
The uniques will drop 800 silks each, instead of 1000 silks. They will still drop same amount of boxes & coins.
Simulation: Donwhang All Map
Santa: Hotan All Map

9. Fortress War

Constantinople & Jangan Fortresses are available this week.
The war will start on Sunday at 20.30 and end at 21.30
Main Fortress Reward (Constantinople) : 50 B Gold
Secondary Fortress Reward (Jangan) : 20 B Gold
Baal(STR): Samarkand All Map (new)

10. DONATION EVENT

As we mentioned above, today it's the end of the first month so we will of course need to show some love.
This weekend, we will have a SPECIAL DONATION EVENT with 20% bonus.

-Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 48 hours only.
-Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
-Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (Superrewards+EPIN).

Period start: Saturday 00:00 (Electus Time)
Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

11. Total Damage Counter Window

Re-enabled TDCounter Window.
This window will appar and show top 8 player's damages on the unique and will disappear once the unique is killed.
This window reads data from the database and it might not ''preview'' correct data every single time.

12. Survival / LastManStanding Feature

Added Battle Royale Mode (feature) in LastManStanding and Survival Arena.
You will see every other enemy under ''LENOX'' name and they will have the same gear.
Very first event might not go as planned. If so, we will disable the feature and work on a fix.
This feature is still in ''Beta'' Mode. There will be a quick test for the feature after the update. You can participate it (LMS).

13. Other Changes

- Lucky Stone drop increase (not drastic)
- Fat Stone Boi (Baghdad Unique) is now STR.
- Reduced Simulation & Santa HP's by 30%
- Added skill restoration potions in item mall (100% SP restoration)
- [BOW] Black Arrow-Godsend skill lv 3 now has 30% bleed success rate (instead of 20%)
- Increased monster HP's in (2*) FGW by 10%
- Battle Royale live ranking window is disabled for now

PVP TOURNAMENT

Wanna show off your e-penis?
Here you go...
Jokes aside, here is the 3nd PvP Tournament Registration link
THIS LINK

Full Ban List (110 Cap - First 28 days)

Old 05/23/2019, 18:06   #622

please increase str-int stone drop rates next update.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/23/2019, 18:28   #623

why i recieved server is offline try again .
But in the website show 2k player on ..
Old 05/23/2019, 21:13   #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by STIFFLER89 View Post
why i recieved server is offline try again .
But in the website show 2k player on ..
Hello, if you are using sbot please make sure to mark this

If you still having any issue logging in please contact us on discord from THIS LINK we will help you out.
Old 05/24/2019, 06:03   #625

Nothing Better Than Electus Joint Us Guys <3
Old 05/24/2019, 12:27   #626

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned

Stick to the thread subject.
Old 05/24/2019, 15:43   #627

WEEKLY SERVER RESTART

- Starting from now there will be weekly server restart on Mondays at 07.00 AM
- These restarts will help the server to keep it's stability and performance at it's maximum
- If you have a bot running before the restart, it will auto-login as there will be no client update
Old 05/24/2019, 16:08   #628

Sro communities is always comes up in incredible features and a lot of cool modifications with Pr0x and his team as well
Old 05/24/2019, 18:04   #629

24/05/2019

Old 05/24/2019, 23:28   #630

WE MADE IT, TOGETHER

READ THIS TURKISH: CLICK HERE
READ IN ARABIC: CLICK HERE
READ IN SPANISH: CLICK HERE
READ IN HEBREW: CLICK HERE
READ IN GERMAN: Click Here
READ IN HUNGARIAN: CLICK HERE

We were counting down to 110 Cap release not long ago. And today, it's the end of first month of 110 Cap server.
Wondering what are the things awaiting you in the second month? This thread will give you the tips!

YOU HAVE TO KNOW

First of all, I must say this is the biggest and most clean Electus server to date. What does that mean? Compared to Season 5, we had 15-20% higher server population and kicked out hundreds of hackers, scammers, silk-sellers in a short time period. You might think it's no a big deal to ban them but trust me, it helps the server & server economy to last much longer. Server economy = Server lifespan.

THIS MONTH'S CALENDER (JUNE)

EGY B ITEM RELEASES
This month,
we will have 4 weekly server updates which will include end game content (EGY B) releases starting from EGY B Weapon, then EGY B equipment and EGY B accessories.
June 6th => EGY B Weapons can be obtained
June 14th => EGY B Accessories + Equipments will be added to EGY B NPC
June 14th => Peculiar Box (Grand Electus Weapon) will be enabled
Detailed information about Peculiar Box can be found here
June 28th => EGY A to EGY B Weapon Upgrader scrolls will be added to Electus NPC

Each EGY B Accesory and EGY B Equipment part will require roughly 800 Electus Points + Coins and likely to be fully obtained within 1,5 to 2,5 months.
More information will be provided regarding EGY B Equipment & Accessories requirements (EP / Coin) in the following weeks.

WHAT THEN?

You obtained EGY B Weapon, Equipment and Accessory set. What then?
Legendary Update time!

What is Legendary Update?

To me, it's a ''Cap expansion'' without expending the level cap.
Several months after the server release, it needs to be freshened with no doubt.
And since cap expansion is ''technically'' not possible with both races enabled + major electus database,
we keep the max level the same but bring new end-game content.

1. Legendary Upgraders
Legendary Update brings up legendary upgrader scrolls that allows you to upgrade your EGY B Weapon, Accessory and Equipments to Legendary one.
By upgrading your EGY B to Legendary EGY B, the value of the item increases (+2 higher).
Blues, stats, model switch, glow switch and every feature on your weapon stays as it is.

2. HWT
Holy Water Temple will be enabled, 5-6 new quest will be released, new drops uniques and much more will be there.

When is Legendary Update?

Can't tell yet!
It's definitely not in June and maybe not even in July. Depends on the server activity & population. July or August.
Our goal is to keep the server active and set new goals for the players before they run out of new goals.
Fully upgrading to legendary will take several weeks too.
And then we will enable advanced elixirs and socket stones throughout 2018.

Electus 110 Cap server will be online until 2020, 100%.
NO MATTER WHAT.

Even though, accomplishing the goals and getting better gear is fun it should not be your #1 priority.
After all,
it's all about having fun!

It's been 5 years since we are here day and night and we will be here as long as you are here.
We hope to see you here having your fun this summer and, after.