Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term

Discussion on JSRO.net | Oldschool | 80 Cap | Free2Play | Simple Gameplay| Long term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/27/2019, 07:25   #1066

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalancedroad View Post
Skip all the boring grind to... get bored from the game faster. People used to talk to each other and "play with each other" while grinding and seeing other "real people" around them. That was the times. There is no need to skip anything if everyone is on the equal ground if you know what I mean.

Botting what kills silkroad private servers since half a decade.
well everyone has a different opinion, imo botting is what keeps silkroad privat server scene alive (cause u can actually enjoy the fun part of silkroad)

silkroad is such an old game and still if we would take all the players of every privat server out there, we have more players than in any "recent" mmo (more than in blade and soul,archeage,bless, rider of icarus,etc)

silkroad has after WoW the biggest privat server scene (but by far the most advanced one with filters etc) thats imo because of the bot cause people dont have the need to nolife a game, u can have progress even if u are afk at school or work thats the BEAUTY of silkroad online.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2019, 11:04   #1067

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
well everyone has a different opinion, imo botting is what keeps silkroad privat server scene alive (cause u can actually enjoy the fun part of silkroad)

silkroad is such an old game and still if we would take all the players of every privat server out there, we have more players than in any "recent" mmo (more than in blade and soul,archeage,bless, rider of icarus,etc)

silkroad has after WoW the biggest privat server scene (but by far the most advanced one with filters etc) thats imo because of the bot cause people dont have the need to nolife a game, u can have progress even if u are afk at school or work thats the BEAUTY of silkroad online.
If letting the computer play the game for you is a "beauty" you will fall in love with mobile MMO games. Even the Silkroad Online mobile plays for itself!

Games you mentioned are still running and theres little to no reason to play in a private server. For silkroad, it is the opposite, there is close to no reason to play in official server.

Silkroad pservers are in a terrible state. They open and close with no real sense of lifetime. In most other games, they have pservers running for years and years.

My point was botting and its effect on silkroad pservers, why they are dying too fast etc. But saying that silkroad has the "biggest private server scene" is a very laughable statement. I am done with this debate.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2019, 11:23   #1068

elite*gold: 8
Everyone just be quiet and appreciate a good server. I am thoroughly enjoying it. Recommend it for anyone looking for a decent server where no one is over powered.. yet.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/28/2019, 14:53   #1069

elite*gold: 24
Nice server, old school feels are intense, job is very active, and it's 100% Play2win... what else do we need ?

Pm IG if you are looking for a thief guild : LinKx
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2019, 00:25   #1070

Can you add this ?

and could you add 3 job system?
Old 04/30/2019, 02:22   #1071

This server is great. Not because you can't spend real money to get better in the game but because it is hard and takes effort.

It only gives you a grab pet. That's literally it. No SP, no gold, no nothing. Which is great! You have to improve the way you play and get better in the game. Farm SP, disjoint stuff into its elements to make gold, do the quests and all that.

Unfortunately there is a but. And that but is the community.

There are incredible amount of racist players in the server that makes you wanna puke. A person can call a group of people dogs and many other things.
We all know these people exist in every type of game you play. But the problem here is that the GMs basically don't do anything about it. One GM is too busy with real life and the other is busy with coding.
Those racist people can call the X person a dog, moron, idiot etc out of nowhere multiple times and only get warnings.

I know it is a free project and server is not trying to make profit out of it, but that doesn't mean people can freely curse at each other.

An other thing is that the rules pretty much don't mean anything. Instead of banning all of that person's accounts, they only ban the accounts that bypassed the IP limit.

AFK traders don't get banned. When I reported someone with the evidences, GM told me that he banned him and it made me appreciate the management. About 3 days later I found that ''perma banned'' player doing his thing again and GM told me that he'd check what he missed. There is nothing to miss. Banning an account is not a complicated thing to do.

Speaking of AFK traders, most of the players know about those Chinese players. Their nick names start with CN_ and some of them AFK trade daily. If you're new to the server don't think CN_ is filled with abusers. Only some of them do this. I stumbled on two of those(guided by same person) traders while streaming and GM teleported to me and saw that they were actually afk trading.
Here's the clip to it. I speak Turkish in the video but it doesn't matter. What's important is what's on the screen and my conversation with the GM:

This is the picture of our conversation about CN AFK traders:

Please don't think as if I'm someone who's really serious or anything. This is my opinion about the server and I don't mean to start a debate. Those racist/abuser people know themselves and can easily be detected.

I hope server gets better and cleaner in the future
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 17:35   #1072

Join up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 20:36   #1073

Received Thanks: 1,670
Join Bladehood Guild
Pm Funky or me
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 20:58   #1074

You should really consider adding some kind of protection for low level traders like not allowing anyone 10 levels above you to kill you its impossible to trade or get gold because level 70s just kill you when your level 40 fun times.
Old 05/01/2019, 21:18   #1075

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz25 View Post
You should really consider adding some kind of protection for low level traders like not allowing anyone 10 levels above you to kill you its impossible to trade or get gold because level 70s just kill you when your level 40 fun times.
you have several options:

1. trade with others
2. trade in late night hours
3. just grind/bot and sell the elix u drop and trade again on 70
Old 05/02/2019, 01:42   #1076

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
That's kinda the whole point of trading.. find better routes. **** I feel everyone just wants everything handed to them when this server is specifically designed to be as simple and old school as possible. I've enjoyed it very much so far, much more than any other server out there anyway.
Old 05/02/2019, 03:30   #1077

Hi, this is what i got when i try to go to your website :

Hmmmm
Old 05/02/2019, 05:30   #1078

Just ignore it.
Learn more>enter Website.
It's safe.
Old 05/02/2019, 06:46   #1079

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Ist time for Hunter Friends then...
Old 05/03/2019, 12:18   #1080

Waiting for the weekend update !
Closed Thread